Lucky thread

so im not allowed to worry about my symptoms comming and going and ask if anyone else had it too?? if some one had done what i did i would have said ok i see you made a mistake but clearly everyone has to be perfect!!

im not in the mood to deal with this now and yer im being a bitch its call sticking up for your self...

i wont be back on this thread i cba with this sort of thing

good luck getting your bfp everyone!

It is not a scan pic I was referring too, that is fine and so is baby.pregnancy chat.

It was the video of a 6 month fetus in the womb that offended me. And previous to that was a sickness post.

Bump I am not wanting you to feel like a bitch I just wanted to point out how it made ME feel. It isn't anything about you or anyone else at all.

You are being a little defensive about the whole thing and I am entitled to feel that way on a TTC group but don't want to get into an arguement about it.

Lets just say it was a few wks ago and you were in my position I am sure you would be feeling the same, as far as pregnancy posts/vents etc maybe just think about the viewers and how we might take it is all I was saying.

I want to hear about BFPs, Scan reports etc and will celebrate and support but we have one member here back in hospital today and I am sure she wouldn't want to see that video or hear complaints either. That is all I have to say on the matter and didn't mean to cause a rift. Just expressing how I felt
Oh ok sorry Iv now read further back and understand. I just saw a comment about scan pics reminding people of what could have been.
I'm still sorry if it did cause upset anyway though xxxxx

you didnt have to i felt like one when you said what you said like i would purposly upset people!

I think if someone is sorry they try to resolve a situation not make it worse and turn peoples feeling around to be some kind of attack and then they become some victim, it wasn't like that.

You are wanting some kind of arguement or something, I said how I felt, video is gone, last thing I have to say

It is not a scan pic I was referring too, that is fine and so is baby.pregnancy chat.

It was the video of a 6 month fetus in the womb that offended me. And previous to that was a sickness post.

Bump I am not wanting you to feel like a bitch I just wanted to point out how it made ME feel. It isn't anything about you or anyone else at all.

You are being a little defensive about the whole thing and I am entitled to feel that way on a TTC group but don't want to get into an arguement about it.

Lets just say it was a few wks ago and you were in my position I am sure you would be feeling the same, as far as pregnancy posts/vents etc maybe just think about the viewers and how we might take it is all I was saying.

I want to hear about BFPs, Scan reports etc and will celebrate and support but we have one member here back in hospital today and I am sure she wouldn't want to see that video or hear complaints either. That is all I have to say on the matter and didn't mean to cause a rift. Just expressing how I felt
Oh ok sorry Iv now read further back and understand. I just saw a comment about scan pics reminding people of what could have been.

that was my bad im sorry. seeing them is lovely and really helps. its not you its me. its on my off days when i am re living the memory and what could have been. please dont feel like you cant post them. they give me hope they really do xx

all you had to say was ok i see you made a mistake and realise that it wasnt intentional! that would have been the end but im the kind of person that sticks up for herself!

that was my bad im sorry. seeing them is lovely and really helps. its not you its me. its on my off days when i am re living the memory and what could have been. please dont feel like you cant post them. they give me hope they really do xx

Fletch don't worry at all... U r entitled to have off days and feel sad! I think I just got confused and got myself in the middle of a different conversation without reading back all the earlier comments.

I'm now only staying in this thread to give u all environment and hope! I want everyone to be happy.

I invented this thread so what I say goes! ..... Everyone has to change the conversation.

Shellie..... U r so strong for not testing. Hope it's implantation.

That was supposed to say encouragement not environment! Oops haha

lets change the subject! :) hows the weather where everyone is? its raining buckets here. were having a months worth of rain in two days and its thunder and lightening.

sorry poor change of subject just thought id try lighten the mood.

thanks poppy. we need the encouragement and success stories to give us hope :) so thank you :)

Its sunny and hot here. I am almost certain I am part vampire and I hate the sun :rofl: My hands get blotchy and gross when they are exposed to sunlight :rofl: x x x

lol. send some this way! the signal on my tv just cut out!! :(

it is FINALLY nice here in my part of Canada! Until recently it has been rubbish (look at my use of the British word!)

How has your RA been recently Dani? My mom has it really bad so I know a little of what you are going through.

Fletch - you can have it, I hate the sun :rofl: Give me a cloudy mild day and I am the happiest person alive!

Marlee lol. i love it when i hear americans using english terms. it makes me chuckle sounding it out in my head.

Wiggler we will swap. its so muggy and humid here its awful. its like 20oc and peeing it down. in our apartment its 28oc with all the windows open and the balcony door and we have no aircon!! :(

I wish we had some sun. It's July and supposed to be summer. Going to France in 2 weeks.... Hope I get some sun there. I'm as pale as a ghost and need a glow

I'm sore all the time but just get on with it. When ttc there isn't many meds/painkillers I can take so it's all for a good cause in the end :)

Rain here all the time!

Cyprus soon though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"