Lucky thread

Back to Paphos where we got married. We conceived first mc baby there last year but maybe we will get lucky again ;)

Anyone else travelling??

No holidays for me, but I can't wait to hear about the hols you ladies have! x x x

You guys are so lucky - when you go on vacay you go to really awesome places that are so quick and convenient to get to. For us here, if we want to go somewhere awesome, its typically such a far trek!

Hello ladies,

Busy day on this thread i see, hope everyone's ok though and feeling ok. I know we are all having a tough time and have been through what no one should ever have to go through. Keep positive ladies! PMA! Sorry I'm being overly chipper again, lord knows why as I am currently in chorley town centre getting completely soaked waiting for a bus, damn my lack of a driving licence!!

This will make you all laugh, I caved and did an opk today a day earlier than I said (my poas addiction made me do it!!) and it came up with a bloody error sign!! So I used one of my leftover cheapy opk's only to realise afterwards that at 7am it was never going to work!! My brain was really not awake that early. Oh well, testing with an opk again tomorrow lol, clearly these technological digi opk's have me bamboozled enough that I can't do it properly :haha:

Keep the faith ladies, and big hugs to all xxxxx

Oh shellie :-(
So sorry. Horrible af!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a very large glass of wine tonight!

Morning all,been reading through.some of the posts and its been a busy day on here!! I'm not going to say anything as its all done and dusted but Dani knows how I feel.........

Hope your all ok? Hope your all going to get the egg this month ladies!!!

Afm I'm back in hospital AGAIN!!!!! I have an abcess behind my navel from the operating!! Ggrrrrrr hoping to be out at some time today,fed up of seeing pregnant women everywhere and there's a girl here who's 11 weeks pregnant and keeps saying Oohhhh I can feel the baby kicking,Oohhhh you can see her bum sticking out and then she goes outside to smoke Ggrrrrrr xxx

Shellie - So sorry AF got you :hugs: :hugs:

Cath - :hugs: x x x

Shellie :(

Hugs Cath. Fx this is the final hurdle.

Poke that girl in the eye ;) lol

For one she should have some compassion and 2 they should be banned from smoking whilst in there. P*sses me off that does. Ive to walk past them all at the FS and I think it's awful to see.

Awww shellie, sorry the witch showed up. :hugs:

Cath, hun, I am so sorry that it just keeps coming and coming.... :hugs:

Shellie I'm sorry she got you:-( Xxxx

Cath, big hugs. Xxxxxxx

i 2 mc on sat at 10 weeks,i agree noone should have 2 go through such a thing...my hubby wants us to try straight away,but i feel i want to wait even though i would love to try again now...i dnt kno if im being cautious or just plain confused all i kno is i dnt want to have to go through it again!

i 2 mc on sat at 10 weeks,i agree noone should have 2 go through such a thing...my hubby wants us to try straight away,but i feel i want to wait even though i would love to try again now...i dnt kno if im being cautious or just plain confused all i kno is i dnt want to have to go through it again!

you came to the right place! im sorry about your loss. :hugs:

you should wait until you feel ready and tell hubby you feel that way. or dont intentionally try and just see what happens?

the ladies in here are wonderful and will really help you during this hard time xxx

Welcome karena, So sorry for your loss hun :hugs: and I agree with fletch, you should only ttc again when you feel you are ready. For some people its ok to start again right away but others need more time. Just be open with your hubby, explain how physically and emotionally drained you may be feeling and I'm sure he'll understand xxx

Cath - oh love you really are going through the ringer aren't you! I am so so sorry hun, and I agree it is so infuriating seeing other pregnant women taking what they have for granted like that. My pregnant workmate (she's 24 weeks now) was applauding herself for only having one fag yesterday. I had to walk out of the room, coz I used to be a smoker but the second I found out i was pregnant I quit and I didn't have another at all. I know some women find it a struggle to quit but they have the best reason and motivation in the world to when they find out they are pregnant. Makes me mad that no matter how well I did or what I gave up doing etc I still lost my baby and other women can do what they want and are lucky enough never to feel this heartbreak. Sorry that was a long waffle rant! Bottom line is I hope you are ok and being looked after, big hugs to you and your oh xxxxx

Shellie - I am so sorry the witch got you, it's horrible when you feel you've had so many symptoms, I felt like that last month coz I was queasy too and I'm never queasy! Have a nice drink, eat pâté and get ready to go this month hun, think of it as the last time you can drink/eat pâté for the next 9 months lol!!

AFM - I forgot to do my opk with fmu this morning, which isn't a problem as its my day off so I'll do it later, I was just trying to do it at the same time everyday doh! My brain is not functioning properly this week!! I'm also bummed out coz of all this rain!! First we have hosepipe bans and now flash bloody floods! What's going on mother nature?!
On the bright side me and oh tried preseed last night.....sorry for tmi but if anyone uses it I recommend not using the full amount suggested, it was a little too slippery hahaha :haha:

Just read that back and I don't get how me and oh using preseed is "on the bright side" haha! I was just so excited to use it and think of how those little spermies may be getting safely to the eggy with the help of the preseed lol! Not that I think I've even ovulated yet but nevermind! Sorry ladies I'm in a very random rambling mood today!!

Either I've got a bad batch or I'm doing something wrong coz my digi opk came up with the error sign again!! Looked at the lines after I ejected the stick and the line was dark but not as dark as the control line, but the packaging says to ignore those lines anyway!! Gonna do a cheap opk later instead!

i just done an opk for today and its lighter than yesterday :( i either missed O or i was doing it too early? im so confused. Bailey did u do it in your urine flow or in a pot? cos when i do it in a pot i leave it in until the thing on the screen flashes then i leave it a good 3 mins xx xx

sorry that was meant to say i take it out when it flashes and leave it 3 mins before looking at it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->