Lucky thread

Ah that's a good tip fletch thanks. I've also read that taking the cap off before inserting the stick into the handle. So I'll try both those things tomorrow. Not gonna waste another one today though coz I don't think it's O time yet anyways, will just use a cheap one later.
It possible you missed it, have you wen :sex: every other day? If so it shouldn't matter. Or it could just be that you just started to get a surge but it went away again, it does that apparently. What cd are you?

Just read your ticker, yeah you could get another surge later and O, maybe use another one later coz I got my positive opk cd17 last month and that was a 31 day cycle so similar length to yours.

i am cd15 and been testing since cd10. its gotten darker everyday except today :( i might test after 4pm and see what it says.

yeah i always take the pink lid of first. only cos thats what the instructions say. but yeah try the pot thing and only take it out when it flashes.

sorry cd16. i counted wrong. i completely forgot about my ticker. we dtd weds so gonna again tonight i was so whacked last night i went to bed at 8pm lol. its this humidity and rain thats making me tired and also going back to work has been hard on me xx

Hmmm my instructions don't say to take the pink lid off first, mind you I bought mine off eBay and they are in date but are maybe older so dont say it.

I think if you :sex: every other day you have perfect chance of catching the egg! I know what you mean about being tired though, where I work it's with vulnerable adults so they always have the under floor heating on too so in this weather it's stifling and I get so tired!!

yeah mine are from ebay too. it looks like ite been printed from the cb website though so i dunno. i guess it doesnt really matter. worth a shot though?

ugh i couldnt think of anything worse than underfloor heating!! i suppose in the winter its nice but since when have the uk ever had a normal winter?! lol global warming sucks!

i hope we have done enough. were gonna do tonight, tomorrow and sunday to make sure we havent missed it. just crossing my fingers it doesnt come next week whilst hes away :(

Have your cycles been quite erratic since mc or have they been the same length? Coz if they've been the same then hopefully you should O around the same time. Although they do say stress etc can delay O. It's so hard work isn't it?!

Sorry af got u shellie. X

Cath so sorry this hasn't sorted itself out :hugs:

Bailey and fletch hope u get ur pos OPKs real soon..x

Welcome and sorry for ur loss Hun..x

my first was longer but then the other two have been like before my mc. my ticker says i should O in two days but the thing is iv never ever tracked O so iv no idea when its coming. it really is so hard. i think i might be stressing a bit as hubby keeps asking if i have a positive yet and im in the foulest mood today as i was woken by the joiner to ask me to clear my kitchen work tops. i think i might treat myself to a candle lit bath and a face pack and try chill out a bit. and then ill take my opk after the bath and see if i get any sort of answer. why cant men go through this?!!

i also read back the other day to your comment about your hubby smoking. im going through the same thing. he has been saying as soon as im pregnant he will stop and then when i fell pregnant he said ill do it when we move and then when i had my mc he started smoking more!! :( i gave up tea, processed foods and he cant even give that up. men are stupid lol thats my conclusion xx

im sat watching jeremy kyle. iv never watched it before. but somehow my problems dont seem half as bad anymore lol!! where do they find these ppl?!

Lol fletch I totally agree with you, it's a very valid conclusion, men are stupid :haha: my oh also promised he would quit when we found out I was pg an he didn't, now he's promising it again to which I alway point out he didn't last time, and he had 8 weeks to try as I found out at 4 weeks and had my mmc at 12 weeks! Men can't do anything without help can they haha!

And I love watching a bit of jezza Kyle to put my life in perspective.....I wonder if they pay the people that go on it coz a lot of them don't seem to want to be there!!

Ooh and I'm doing the bubble bath thing tonight, my oh is at work and I'm on call so can't really go out or drink so just gonna chill and watch a loa of tv as I've cleaned my house from top to bottom today, did the shopping yesterday and I've got three 12 hour shifts in the next 3 days (boo!).

Oh and in completely unrelated news, my ppi came through, just over £2300 woop woop!! And mr tax man gave my oh £500 back from 2008!! So I'm thinking these things come in threes so I put the lottery on hahaha! This time tomorrow I'll be a millionaire (or maybe I will win a tenner, but never look a gift horse in the mouth and all that!)

the ppi and tax rebate is great news!! iv just sent hubby to do our shopping (cos its still peeing it down) whilst i tidy up cos if he is here i tidy up after his mess whilst he makes more elsewhere. i just had my bath it was wonderful. im going to test when i next need to pee lol.. iv decided to start packing up my house to move and try and forget about O and see what happens. i might test this evening and that be it. save the rest of my tests if i dont get my bfp this month. im stressing too much. :(

wow 8 weeks! i only had a week and a half so cant imagine how that must have been for you. big hugs xxxxxxxxx

Ahhhh fletch I hope you've caught the egg and grey news about ppi hun!!!

I'm out of hospital now yay and my consultant who is lovely has agreed to be my consultant and check everything is in working order down there,they would normally onky help if you had 3 mc but as iv had so much problems or as he calls me a medical mystery lol he's agreed to look at me a bit more yay xxx

welcome home cath :D thats amazing news!! fingers crossed he finds nothing wrong and that you can start trying again soon :)

Aw Cath I'm glad you are out of hospital, and really good that the consultant is going to check everything out for you. Hope you are feeling ok xxxx

Fletch - yeah I think I'd just got calm and thinking we'd cope an I'd even stupidly bought some clothes the week before, just didnt expect to mc at that point, I know better now!! My oh hid the baby clothes when we back from hospital and he's hid them well!! Even though I tidy everywhere thoroughly I haven't seen them. He says he'll get them out again when I get my BFP bless him. Think they must be at his mums house or something.

I am also going to test with my next pee lol, but using a cheapie opk as I really don't think I'll get a positive and those digis are expensive!!

yeah im using a cheapy until it turns positive but wanted to use my digi just to use it lol. im like a child at christmas :)

aww bless him hes a sweetie. youll be so excited when he gets them out again for your bfp sticky bean this month :D

I hope so, July will be our month!!

Ok this is very very weird and oddly coincidental.....had any got the what's app? Application on their smartphone? Well it allows you to send photos to other people for free, I just got one off a workmate who never texts me. I think she must have accidentally sent it to me instead of someone else. But it was a picture of baby girl clothes!! At first I was a bit upset and thought it was some kind of sick joke but i'm sure this lady would never do that do just an accident. So now I've decided it was a sign, the universe is telling me that I am about I conceive a baby girl lol!!

yeah i have whatsapp. thats an awesome sign!! surely she sent it to you by mistake not to offend you so def take it as a sign!! :) was there any sort of message with it or just a picture? xx

No message just a pic of little pink baby clothes that have all the packaging on that says 0-3 months. She would never do it on purpose and everyone at work knows I miscarried so she must have just done it accidentally. I won't reply coz if I ignore it and just be normal with her next time I see her she'll just think I never received it. Don't want her to feel bad about it.

Bailey i would class that as a sign!!!!! July will be your month girls!!! I can feel it in my water lol!! tbh i wouldnt waste money on those digi opks hun, i would just use cheapies and just dtd every other night thats what im gona be doing!!!

Well iv just sent my complaint off to the nhs as i could have potentioally bled to death in A&E and its made me quite angry!! so excited about my consultant hes really nice and hes the one who didnt want to remove my tube as im only 25 with no kids so hopefully he will see me soon!! YAY!!!

Hop eeveryone is well!? i think ill be staying off here for a while, all this talk of having sex is making me very angry, we havent dtd for about 3 weeks now and wont be able to until my hcg is below 100, its currently on 700 so got a long time to go lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->