Lucky thread

Oh sorry Cath, I know you said you and your oh are quite close and it's hard not being able to be intimate, I felt the same after my mc. Hope you can be physically well enough soon! And it won't be long til you will be telling us about your BFP again. So happy again that you have got a good consultant! And it's great that he wouldn't remove your tube, nice to know someone is standing up for you!!
And I hope you get some bloody compensation from nhs for all this!!

glad you sent off a complaint. the nhs are ridiculous!! if i won the lottery id get my whole family private health care no questions asked.

Heres today's offering from the opk fairy, and I have to say darker than I expected. Mine usually doesn't have a second line or is darker than the control, never in between like this. Taking this as another good sign that my LH levels are higher than last month in general. Hopefully that will be more helpful in getting pg and producing progesterone when i do catch that egg lol

Attachments

• 7546b044.jpg
    7546b044.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
excuse my french but they took the piss that night, if you go in to a&e only a few weeks pregnatn suffering bleeding and cramps they whisk you off straight away as they have to rule out ectopic but with me, one sided pain, bleeding, all sings of internal bleeding ...'oh we will just let her wait for 4 hours!!!' fuming!!! its ridiculous!! i have to be honest hough all my nurses on the 2 wards i practically live on are fab they are soooo nice to me it makes me feel better, they have to draw a ring around my infection to see if it would grow and one of the nurses drew a smiley face on it, wasnt fun trying to explain why there was a smiley face on my belly last night lol!!!

I had all this waiting though ladies do you? xxx

Heres today's offering from the opk fairy, and I have to say darker than I expected. Mine usually doesn't have a second line or is darker than the control, never in between like this. Taking this as another good sign that my LH levels are higher than last month in general. Hopefully that will be more helpful in getting pg and producing progesterone when i do catch that egg lol

your on CD10 right hun? you'll ov in the next 6 days i reckon!! you did this just now didnt you? start doing them at this time every night if you can, you can compare better or if you have plenty there start doing 1 about lunchtime and 1 at this time xxx

Yeah cd10, I didn't get my +opk til cd17 last month but that was a longer cycle than usual. And this is where my problem lies with testing, I'm working 9 til 9 tomorrow and never did get myself a pee pot from the docs. I might just take an opk to work and try using it in the flow (although I hate doing it that way!) but as long as I'm careful and wash hands thoroughly lol! I work in a care home so I can get gloves to use too.

And I agree with you Cath about that night they made you wait. It really does take the piss!! Everyone knows that one sided pain in early pregnancy can mean ectopic, they should have done a scan straight away!

Bailey thats what mine looked like yesterday. i need to pee now lol im off to do mine.

cath did you mean 'hate' all this waiting? if so yes i bloody do! its awful. we have to WAIT for ovulation then WAIT for af or bfp it takes the piss when the hospital and docs make you wait for your appt or in your case to be seen in a&e i think id be fuming too. what did you say in your complaint letter? please say you went to town on them? its about time they started catering to peoples needs instead of going with their 'gut feeling'. hubby waited 8 months to be seen for an ingrowing hair in his back and it got worse and worse and ended up infected and now has a gaping hole that will most likely take another 8 months to heal :(

cant you get a pee pot in work hun or something equivalent, ill tell you a secret lol please dont judge me! when i was using opks i used to take anything to work in a carrier bag....plastic cups.....air freshner can tops lol anything hahahahaaaa i must sound so rank lol xxx

Cath I'm so happy ur out of hospital! I hope u begin to feel better now and yr hcg goes down quickly. U should def write a strongly worded letter to the hospital. I wish I had after my mc. I still feel I was treated badly. They need to know so it doesn't happen to anyone else. Lots of love xx

yep lol hate!! sorry lol i just had a rush of energy and had to write that really fast lol!! ill put what i put in the little boxes on their 'complaints' letter, awww bless your hubby, is he complaining? there is no urgency with them is there???

thanks Poppy!! starting to feel more normal again but im getting quite upset, i think the fear of losing my tube etc was taking over my mind and now i know im ok the grief of losing another baby is hitting me if you understand?? im ok though,

check out my ticker ladies!! you all got one for counting down the days to O or baby tickers so i got my very own counting down the days to TTC!! YAY!! xxx

cant you get a pee pot in work hun or something equivalent, ill tell you a secret lol please dont judge me! when i was using opks i used to take anything to work in a carrier bag....plastic cups.....air freshner can tops lol anything hahahahaaaa i must sound so rank lol xxx

Haha I don't judge you Cath I was just thinking "what could i take to pee in?" lol!! It's just sneaking it into the bathroom without being seen that's the problem as its a care home we don't really take our handbags to the loo or anything.

Just noticed the ticker, it's very good for you to track and count down! My tickers probably all wrong anyway coz my cycles aren't normally 31 days just last months but I don't want to be expecting AF based on a 28 day cycle if my cycles are now longer, if you catch my drift!
And those three months will be gone as soon as you know it hun, and at this rate I will still be ttc when you start again hun, it's already been 3 months of ttc for me lol! (well 3 months but only technically 2 cycles)

dont say that hun this is your month!! PMA come on!!!! xxxx

This is my complaint, i think i could have been a bit more stern! xxx

I was 5 weeks pregnant and had had left sided groin pain for 3 days and it got worse on the 3rd date with slight bleeding and shoulder pain which made me short of breath, contacted NHS direct who told me to go to A&E asap as it sounds like internal bleeding from an Ectopic. Arrived at A&E roughly 8.10pm June 17th, called into Triage, the nurse we seen had no patience (I think, so did my partner and several other patients that I talked to in the waiting area) she told me to ‘Sit there’ pointing at a chair and asked ‘Whats my problem’ as if she could not be bothered to be there, i explained the symptoms and explained that i had a miscarriage several weeks previously and this is a different type of pain as its all one sided and told her about the shoulder pain, was told to go back to waiting........3 hours later i was called into a cubicle and was asked if i wanted to stay in overnight as i would be scanned the next day, i explained that i was no longer in pain and would prefer to go home and go to bed and come back the next day. the next day showed that i did indeed have an ectopic. 2 weeks later 29/06 I was admitted to have a Laparoscopy, after the operation the consultant said there was a lot of ‘old blood’ in my uterus which he said could quite possibly be from the date i went to A&E as i was having all the signs of internal bleeding but luckily it stopped bleeding on its own otherwise I could have bled to death. There was a young lady on my ward who had a miscarriage and told me she didn’t even wait in the waiting room and went straight from triage to Ward 4. I don’t think its acceptable that I had to wait 3hours with all signs of internal bleeding plus signs of an ectopic pregnancy as I know how dangerous they can be. I also don’t think it was acceptable of the way the Nurse was speaking to me and other patients that night.

Very stern and restrained hun, I would have let rip! But then they don't take your complaint seriously if you do that. Was it a triage nurse that was like that with you? I sometimes think that when people hear you've had a mc before that you must be overreacting now about anything pregnancy related, people should listen to your concerns when you turn up at a&e though, especially with symptoms like yours

Thats what I was trying to do,I thought letting rip,like you said they wouldn't take it seriously as I had talked to a lady over the phone and I was calm and she told me to email it to them as they def need to look into it Arghhh she was horrible,god help if I see her again,cow lol xxx

lol its not rank i would do it if i had a day time job!! I just read your letter. im sorry you had to go through all that and i really hope you get some sort of compensation and that they actually listen.

He isnt one to complain by dh so my trying to persuade his is pointless. id write it for him but if they contacted hed look silly lol.

Bailey just tell them its 'that time of the month' haha everyone stops asking questions when you say that.

well, im well and truly convinced that i O'd on wednesday, my line is still lighter than yesterday. im just glad we dtd on wednesday evening. :( maybe ill be lucky and O twice and we can conceive when he gets back. im having cramps though and tiny flutters in the middle. could be an icky tummy though so not thinking too much of it. oh well, theres always next month xx

p.s i love your ticker. PMA all the way :)

im thinking of changing mine to 1dpo?

Hey cath glad ur out Hun.. And go u for writing ur complaint....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"