Lucky thread

Hi everyone I hope you are all well xx

Bailey and fletch I really hope this is your month xx

Bailey it could be using fmu that is causing you issues. My ic's say not to use fmu as it is too sensitised, maybe try a little later in the day??

Cath I think you are absolutely right to complain the way you were treated was awful. I love the ticker by the way I think I need to do something similar apart from I don't know how long I have to wait. It's great news your consultant is going to continue to treat you and I hope your hcg levels go down quickly xx

Hi mrsduck,

Hope you are well!

It wasn't fmu today no, I think I've figured out that it was beacuse I didn't take the pink cap before attaching it to the handle. Try again tomorrow lol!

Fletch - sounds like you did already O if today's is lighter again. FX'd for you in the 2ww hun!!

I am very well thanks bailey, aaaaah I see. I hope you get your smiley face soon xx

Fletch don't forget you only need that one spermy xx

good luck to you both xx

Oh ladies I'm sat here crying my eyes out. My SIL and BIL have just put it all over Facebook that they had their 20 week scan and are expecting a girl. She announced she was pg the week after I miscarried. I would have been 8 weeks ahead of her and it just made me burst into tears :cry:
Maybe that picture of baby clothes wasn't a sign about my baby but about my new niece. I am so happy for them but every step of their pregnancy just reminds me where I should be in mine.
How can I have been in such a good mood earlier and rocking the PMA to suddenly bursting into tears?? Stupid Facebook!!

We did Monday too. So fingers crossed.

Aw love I'm sorry. I still believe its a sign for you and not that your getting a niece. Keep on with the PMA! I remove all the baby stuff before I have chance to read it. Can't wait to hear about your opk result tomorrow :)

Glad to hear you are well mrsduck!

Fletch if you :sex: Monday, weds and tonight you are more than covered I reckon. Like mrsduck said it only takes one sperm!

Ok I've calmed down now, it's as if that emotion I felt when I first miscarried came flooding back to me then. I couldn't stop crying!! Silly really coz I am so excited to be ttc now and me and my oh have started saving properly and are planning out wedding so I am in a great place right now. Plus the ppi and tax rebate and me and oh have both been promoted! So I'm just gonna try and forget about how far I may have been and be happy that I'm getting another little niece, who will end up becoming best of friends with my little rainbow baby coz they will be so close in age lol!!

thats a great PMA! think of what will be instead of what could have been. i know its easier said than done and no one can begrudge us our little moments but we need them i think. they help us cope. yeah we will tonight and thats the every other day i suppose. i never tested wednesday as i was too busy. oh well im not going to let the thought of me not catching it get me down.

Don't let it get you down hun, as long as you dtd every other day then I think you have covered all bases. Tbh I'm only really doing opk's so I know when to expect AF coz I heard that a woman's luteal phase doesn't change, what makes a cycle longer is delayed ovulation. I got AF at 14 dpo last month so my luteal phase is 14 days and so if I can identify when I O then I know when to do a hpt lol!! We are just :sex: every other day from cd10 to cd20 and whenever else we want to inbetween.

Aaw bailey we all have our moments and I always feel better after a bit of a cry. I have given up looking at Facebook as I always feel down when I log on as there is always a new announcement which I just can't face. I will go back to it when I am next pregnant.

You have had so much good news lately you are on a roll next is your bfp xx

Fletch the optimum for catching that eggy is every other night so you have a good chance of getting your bfp xx

Oh ladies I'm sat here crying my eyes out. My SIL and BIL have just put it all over Facebook that they had their 20 week scan and are expecting a girl. She announced she was pg the week after I miscarried. I would have been 8 weeks ahead of her and it just made me burst into tears :cry:
Maybe that picture of baby clothes wasn't a sign about my baby but about my new niece. I am so happy for them but every step of their pregnancy just reminds me where I should be in mine.
How can I have been in such a good mood earlier and rocking the PMA to suddenly bursting into tears?? Stupid Facebook!!

I'm sorry you are having a hard time right now bailey - you are definitely entitled to it. facebook is a very tough thing when you are struggling. My best friend has been ttc for a couple of years now with no luck (finally starting IVF this month) and I felt sooo guilty when I announced on FB i was pregnant. She already knew, but still I knew it would be tough for her.

Thanks ladies, I always feel daft when I do this, I especially feel silly coz I was in such a good mood!

Just looked at ff and its predicting I will O on Wednesday yay! Although that's only really based on an average of when I normally O as I don't do temps or anything.

Has anyone read a book called Inconceivable by Ben Elton, I don't know of I've asked that before here on this thread. It's a good book for anyone ttc, although the couple didn't miscarry and there was one comment in it I didn't disagree with, but otherwise it's really accurate and funny.

Bailey and Fletch, YAY for O or impending O! I will be so excited to have you girls join me in the dreaded TWW! I need to commiserate how slow the days are passing with someone! :haha:

Cath, hun I am so happy to hear you are home and on the mend. I agree with the other ladies, my letter would have been much less polite than yours! But that is probably better, because they are more likely to listen if it is calmer (rather than the full blown rant I would probably give em!) I hope the time flies till you and OH can TTC again, I love your ticker

AFM, 6DPO here! Starting to go a bit mad waiting for time to pass. I haven't had a ton of symptoms this TWW so far. We dtd every other day almost 2 whole weeks up to O though (I am living proof that stress CAN delay O lol) so hopefully we have a chance! Can't decide when I am going to first test... I am torn between wanting to start at 10DPO or save myself the heartache and do it Nessah's way and wait till 14DPO?

sooo my lovelies, i am seeeriously confused. i just took another cheapie becuase im a phsycho and need answers lol. i took another test, the bottom one is yesterdays and the top is todays. and theeennnnn i took a cb digi and i got a smiley face!! whaaattt!!! i didnt get a smiley face yesterday. so i have seriously lost all hope in cheapies im afraid. we will be bding the night away haha sorry tmi but im just so freaking happpyyy!!

Attachments

• IMAG1176.jpg
    IMAG1176.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG1173.jpg
    IMAG1173.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
please excuse our disgustingly outdated sofa lol. i cant wait to get rid of it

Hi Ladies!

Cath: I'm glad you are sending a complaint. That was awful. I'm happy you are out of the hospital. I hope your HCG drops to 100 soon so you can BD. :hugs:

Fletch: Those are the same O tests that I bought that didn't work for me. I have a thread about it here on BNB. They are Wanfu and super super generic. I bought Wondfo (Cost a very little more.) But, they worked perfectly! Yay for O, happy BD!

Bailey: I'm sorry you are down. FB can be awful! :hugs: I hope you O soon. :hugs:

Tawn: Yay for 6dpo! Just a few days and you'll be updating us with your BFP! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->