Lucky thread

Brilliant news Leinz :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome Love1623, sorry for you loss hun, got all my fingers crossed you get a BFP this month :hugs:

MrsMcK - Brilliant to hear you got a much darker test :happydance::happydance:

Welcome Love1623! Of course you can join, this is a lucky thread you know. ;)

MrsMcK: can't wait for your next update! Darker lines are so exciting!

Good luck to everyone! Keep the :witch: at bay!

Well I knew I either didn't o or we didn't catch the egg. I guess a little part of me hoped we were successful. It seems so unfair that after something so awful that I'm still not allowed a baby.

Tested this am with FMU on 8-9 dpo :bfn::nope:
I feel like I'm already out for this month, even though I know in reality it's not til the :witch: shows up. But still can't help feeling down ... BFNs really, really, REALLY suck, and suck even more now then they did before the m/c :nope:

I feel like I'm already out for this month, even though I know in reality it's not til the :witch: shows up. But still can't help feeling down ... BFNs really, really, REALLY suck, and suck even more now then they did before the m/c :nope:

8-9 dpo is early. With my last pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until 11 dpo. So like they say, you're not out until the witch shows - so grab her broom and whack her with it!!

8-9 dpo is early. With my last pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until 11 dpo. So like they say, you're not out until the witch shows - so grab her broom and whack her with it!!

Thank MrsMcK. I know it is still early, I guess I was just really hoping it would come up +. Last time I tested on 11DPO with a Clearblue Digital with conception indicator and I got BFN. I didn't test again until 14 DPO when I got my BFP. Though I don't know if I might have picked it up earlier had I used a non-digi test.

love welcome to the thread sorry for ur loss..
yeah leinzove get bedding i hope i get mines soon...
poppy hang in there until the witch shows girls noone is out...xxx

Try not to worry ladies, with my daughter I didn't get a positive preggy test til 5 weeks, they were all negative then turned VERY positive overnight. Sending lots of sticky babydust to everyone :dust:

hey try not to be down about it give it a few days and do another test... its so hard after a mc cos all u want is a bfp again but mcs really muck up cycles im cd29 and still no sign of ovulation and im worried about tht but time will tell chick dont get urself upset about it :hugs:

8-9 dpo is so early. when i got my bfp i tested at 8 dpo and got a bfn. but, on 13 dpo i got my bfp :)

hi love, sorry for your loss :hugs:

sticky dust to all you ladies!!!

It's got to start somewhere right?? I think of the tests are darkening it's a god sign! ;)

Well last night we DTD, first time since mc. No bleeding/spotting at all following it etc so think thats the end of all that and waiting to O now...... Hpts almost neg, id say by the weekend.

Yay Poppy! Keep us posted!

MrsMcK....... when will you get more test results?

Got my progesterone today. Came back at 24!! Woo Hoo! Won't need progesterone supplements!

HCG is at 9 on 9dpo. The Dr. said it is low and it is "bad news". However, it was my first HCG with this pregnancy and the number is usually irrevelant, they want to know what it will look like in 48 hours. Online the charts say 5-50 is normal for the 3 week range - the day of the test I was 3+2 so I just keep being optimistic that it is low because it is so early!! I go back tomorrow and get the results on Thursday. I'm praying so hard that it doubles (or more!!) This is sooooo nerve wracking!

My HPT's aren't getting darker so I am scared...even though I know it takes days before they will get darker. I hate waiting.

Thanks for the advice ladies. I don't know what to do. I think maybe if I get a 3+ on a digi by next monday then I will go see midwife on the tuesday appt that I have made. I have just googled and it said that to get a 3+ on digi levels HCG need to be 2000. I think I have seen somewhere that at this level something can be seen on scan. Hopefully if I get a 3+ then I should see something?? If I am still getting only 2-3 weeks I might TRY hold off another week!

POPPY.....what time do you hope to test?????

My doctor said your levels have to be above 2,000 to see a sac and a small bean on the ultrasound.

When u tested early and it was BFN, was it using a frer?

Hey Ladies.. so tested this morning 9dpo :bfn: .. Im still keeping faith tho cause its still early.. This is a lucky thread. We all will get our BFP :) How does temping work ladies. I bought a asal body thermometer but not sure how it works?

Whats everyone elses symptoms.. ??

Mine is headache, backache, tingly nipples.. tmi- my cervix is very high soft and wet.. creamy cm when i test..

Welcome Love1623! So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Girls I am waiting very impatiently for all these TWWs of to get further along so those BFPs can start rolling in! And if I feel this impatient, I can't imagine what you all are feeling!!!!! :haha: GOOD LUCK and I have my fingers crossed that your BFPs are right around the corner! :hugs:

AFM, I have pretty much stopped bleeding after m/c today! Barely spotting now and that feels like a major milestone because now I am moving out of the m/c phase and RIGHT INTO the looking for O and TTC stage!!! :happydance: Got my first-ever pack of OPKs in the post today too, so it seems like everything is set for me to join you all for real now, rather than just cheering from the sidelines!

I tested this morning and got a negative. Iv got my Superdrug tests so do I do one now or leave it until tomorrow morning?

Yay Tawn, the TWW will be here sooner than you realise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->