Lucky thread

Yay my digi opk worked....it was negative but it worked lol!! Gonna do a cheapie one at work later too so I can compare it to yesterday's. Have a good day everyone!! PMA!

Yeah for yous in the 2ww :)
Bailey sorry for the fb thing I came off Facebook after I had my loss upset me too much. Hope u get ur pos OPK soon..xx

Yay fletch! So glad you got your smiley face :) catch that eggy!

Bailey, I'm glad you digi opk is working! Your o is on its way!

I wish I could entertain myself (and maybe you guys lol) with some symptom spotting but I don't have any really! Besides being cranky the last couple of days but that could just be PMS lol. I have 50 ic's calling my name in the bathroom so I am sure I will first test at 10dpo...3days to go!

Yay Bailey!! What did you do differently? So excited to hear about your smiley face :) I reckon you'll get it Monday just a feeling :)

Is 7dpo too early for symptoms Tawn? You never know! A wave of ms might hit you tomorrow :)

Have a great day ladies! The sun is finally shining :)

Ladies, I need some opinions... Last time I tested was yesterday morning at 11DPO and got a BFN. I've only ever had one early positive test before (and that ended in a chemical), so that's not my big stress. I'm just worried because I've been having brown spotting since Monday afternoon (it's now Saturday night in Australia), and I thought IB to start with as it started at 8DPO, but yesterday it turned to pink streaking, and more-so when I wipe (sorry about TMI...).

So even though I don't know whether I'm pregnant or not yet, I really feel as though I am, and the bleeding makes me feel it even more. I'm just really freaking out :cry:

I can't cry about it to DH anymore. He's been so good, but I know he's struggling with how upset it's all been making me. I told him last night that if this isn't it I don't even think I can handle trying again and he's always said he'd be happy just with our DD...

I'm just heartbroken... :nope:

Mummy_2_One, I am so sorry you are having a hard time right now. :hugs: I can't be sure, as your hpts have been negative so far, but the only thing I can think is maybe your cycle is just a bit messed up post-chemical?

Or, if you are pregnant, maybe it is just normal early pregnancy bleeding? I've never had IB, so I don't know what that looks like, but I know a lot of ladies on BnB have some spotting early on in pregnancy (even a bleed that looks like a period) and go on to have healthy babies.

As far as the emotional side, I know that after my miscarriage, I got obsessed with getting pregnant right away afterwards. To be honest, it was the thing that kept me sane for that first month. Then when AF showed up, I had to grieve all over again because I realized that I had pushed those feelings aside by focusing on TTC instead. So maybe you are just going through some of the grief process which has been a bit delayed when you were focusing on TTC? Maybe once you work through those feelings you will feel ready to try again, but if you're not ready that is totally your choice to wait until you feel like it is something you can handle emotionally and I am sure your OH will support that.

I know that isn't very helpful (not even sure if it made much sense) but I just wanted to let you know that we are here for you if you need a place to vent. :hugs: hun

Oh mummy Im sorry you are feeling so bad hun. I agree with Tawn, it could be your cycle isn't back to normal yet, or even normal pregnancy bleeding. When do you think AF was due? I would leave it until day after AF is due and test hun.

And I also agree that the emotion never does away and a lot of us have focused on ttc and not grieved properly. I burst into tears yesterday coz my SIL has found out shes having a girl and i was hoping to be pregnant again by the time she had her 20 week scan. It's perfectly normal for all this to be extremely emotional and perfectly normal to still be grieving xxxx

Thanks so much bailey and Tawn. AF is due tomorrow, and I had thought to maybe test again on Monday, but I might just wait until the spotting has stopped completely (?). Is there any benefit medically in testing and getting a pos if I'm still bleeding?

I agree about the previous loss/es. I think I took the second (most recent) one much easier than the first, but I did get really emotional about it a week or so after the loss. Obviously it's not something you just 'get over', but I think it does all compound from one loss to the next, with the delays and the waiting.

bailey, I really feel for you with people so close to you who are pregnant. It can't be easy :hugs: This TTC thing isn't fair...

I just keep praying that this will be our bean, and that he or she will be super sticky this time. I'm hoing that a few little 'signs' I've gotten over the last few days are for this cycle and not for some other time. I was praying in the car yesterday and then we drove past a street with the same name as the girls' name we've decided we like for #2... And I had a dream about getting a test line pop up quicker than the control line on a HPT. It seemed very real. I almost went looking for the test.

Aw mummy hope ir ok Hun..x

I'm freaking out me and dh bd last night and today I've had some spotting I'm so upset cos this is how my mc started the last time. :cry:

dont panic cheryl. call the epu and see if you can go in for an emergency scan. just to be on the safe side and to put your mind at ease xxx im sure its nothing sweetie xx

I spoke to them they said rest so if it continues il be going on Monday for a scan, everything about trying to hav a baby is so stressfull :(

i know :( especially when we dont know whats going on inside. i think having a mc makes us more aware of stuff aswell and the smallest things make us panic. try and relax, get in ur pjs and hav a dvd day tomorrow and monday will come quicker than you know. it may just be some left over blood. did you say you had some bleeding a few weeks ago? it could be some left over from that coming out in your cervical mucus? xx

Ladies, I need some opinions... Last time I tested was yesterday morning at 11DPO and got a BFN. I've only ever had one early positive test before (and that ended in a chemical), so that's not my big stress. I'm just worried because I've been having brown spotting since Monday afternoon (it's now Saturday night in Australia), and I thought IB to start with as it started at 8DPO, but yesterday it turned to pink streaking, and more-so when I wipe (sorry about TMI...).

So even though I don't know whether I'm pregnant or not yet, I really feel as though I am, and the bleeding makes me feel it even more. I'm just really freaking out :cry:

I can't cry about it to DH anymore. He's been so good, but I know he's struggling with how upset it's all been making me. I told him last night that if this isn't it I don't even think I can handle trying again and he's always said he'd be happy just with our DD...

I'm just heartbroken... :nope:

hi mummy. sorry your having a hard time. has the spotting just been when you wipe or enough for a towel/tampon? i would wait until monday and see what happens. if you are really concerned and it doesn't stop then maybe call your dr? i never had IB. test on monday if it doesnt stop and then ask your gp to book u in for a scan? hope you gets some answers soon :( xxxxxx:hugs:

Mummy sorry you are having a tough time I hope you are ok and you get your bfp x

Bailey and fletch come on smiley faces x

Tawn 3 days to go I really hope you get your bfp, fingers crossed for you x

Cheryl I would have the scan regardless to put your mind at rest with what you have already gone through you don't need any more stress. I really hope it's nothing to worry about xx

mrs duck how are you? :) you dont have a ticker so i dont know where you are at. were you meant to have an op or did u just have an op? sorry my memory is terrible x

Hi fletch I'm fine thank you, I know it's hard to keep track maybe I'll do a ticker counting down to my op if I can figure out how to do it. I am due to have an op to take out a potentially cancerous lump in my neck and the surrounding thyroid. I'm due to go in on 23rd July so I'm in limbo til then.

I can't wait to get back to ttc.

Aww Cheryl, I hope everything is just fine. I have seen a lot of ladies post on BnB about spotting after dtd. Hopefully it is nothing to worry about, but I agree get the scan if you can just to put your mind at ease.

MrsDuck, thanks hun. I hope your op goes smoothly and you can join us TTC again straight away afterwards! July is ticking on, hopefully the 23rd will be here before you know it!

Hey ladies,

Just popped on while at work, naughty!

Cheryl - I agree with other ladies, go for the scan anyway hun. And try not to panic, I know that's far easier said than done. Praying that it's just left over blood hun xxxxx

Mummy - hope you are feeling better

Mrs duck - hope you are well and sorry you are stuck in limbo at the moment

Cath - how are you feeling now? Hugs xx

Dani - hows the relaxed approach going?

Tawn - how many days til testing now hun? Can't wait to see your BFP!!

Fletch - any symptoms yet lol, only 1dpo but you never know :haha:

AFM - going to go do my opk, I'm thinking negative though, had no O pain at all

Ooooohhh Bailey, naughty ;)

3 more days till I am 10dpo, and I am pretty sure that is when I am going to start my IC's.

(.)(.)s have started aching today, a feeling I've never really had (before AF or in last pregnancy) so crossing my fingers that it is a real symptom!

sounds promising Tawn! :)

Mrs Duck this month will go so quick we will be looking back at it like a distant memory in no time!! :) praying all goes well cant wait for you to rejoin us in ttc :)

Bailey! Naughty naughty! haha. i dunno if im 1dpo yet, im about to test again to see if i still get a :) or not so ill let you know

although i do have sore boobies. could just be due to hayfever as i get a lot of aching during high pollen seasons :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->