Lucky thread

I did another opk and its stronger than yesterday so counting Monday as 1dpo I think. Getting o cramps really bad so dtd tonight and tomorrow so that should be enough I hope :)

Bailey I can't wait for you to get your + opk

And I cannot wait for these bfps too!!

July is the month!

Well today is definatley not O day or anywhere near lol! Check out this rubbish opk lol!! These are what mine are normally like, really pale or almost white. Which is why I was surprised at yesterday's being quite visible, even though it was still negative! I must have really diluted wee or something, maybe that's why they are always so faint!

Attachments

• a80ea3fa.jpg
    a80ea3fa.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
Hey.

I've just read and caught up. I've had a rubbish day. Will go into it all more tomo but I just felt yuk. Couldn't shake a sad feeling. My brother was home from London so went to meet him and family/friends and he announced he's moving to Angola for 2 years :( I am so upset.

Will catch up tomo xx

Bailey: Maybe try another IC brand. I hope O hurries up and gets here. :hugs:

Cheryl: I also would have a scan Monday, if you need peace of mind. :hugs:

Fletch: Yay for O! I hope July is your month! :happydance:

Duck: I hope July 23rd would hurry up and get here and over with. :hugs:

Dani: That stinks about your brother moving. :hugs: Why is he moving there for two years?

Massive hugs to everyone :hugs: x x x

Thanks Wiggler :hugs:

I read your post about bleeding in early pregnancy today and it's given me some hope of still getting a BFP this cycle. I still feel like I'm in with a chance (AF was due today).

Ofcourse Mummy you are in! You aren't out unless that nasty :witch: shows her ugly face. Here's to truly hoping she has the best of reasons for staying away! :hugs:

Mummy, you definitely aren't out yet! Try and stay positive, and maybe test tomorrow with FMU?

Dani, sorry you were having a down day yesterday. Hope today is looking up a bit hun. :hugs:

AFM I had a BFP dream last night. I've never had one of those before, but it was very vivid. DH and I were moving into our new house (we move next week) and he found a hpt on the windowsill and it was a bright positive and he was so excited. Hope it is a sign, rather than just wishful thinking/dreaming! T-minus 2 days till I can start POAS lol

Oh Tawn I love the dream... I hope its true! Can't wait for you to test! :happydance: I had vivid dreams in my successful 2ww.... I feel so good about this being your month! :happydance:

Thank you ladies! Feeling more hopeful tonight (not really sure why!). I just 'feel' pregnant, so here's hoping.

So excited for you to test too Tawn! :happydance: I had a BFP dream the other day too that was so real I got up and nearly went to check the bathroom bin for the test. In my dream the test line popped up before the control line even appeared (which I've never seen happen before).

My brain is all over the place tonight, so I'm missing just about everyone, but just quickly:

fletch - Yay for O! Go catch that eggy! You'll be testing in no time :flower:

Dani - :hugs: I hope you're ok lovely. Why is he moving?

bailey - OPKs would just do my head in, so I've never used them (and therefore can't help!). I did laugh though about your 'diluted wee' comment :rofl:

Cheryl - I'd request a scan for peace of mind too.

Cath - :hugs:

MrsDuck - I'm glad you've got a date booked for your op lovely. You'll be back to driving yourself crazy with this TTC business in no time :kiss:

Tawn I had a bfp dream my jan cycle :) but also last cycle. Everything I got excited about before I try not to read into now as then AF is even shittier! But I do hope this is your sign! They say a new house = a new baby!

My brother is a chartered accountant and was moved to London last year. This is a step on the ladder to bigger things. This alone is a huge promotion, sucks for us but is amazing for him!

I think clomid is still in my system I'm so achey the last couple days. BD was even sore. This month BD has been so good! Dh actually instigated it last night and it wasn't me saying I'm Oing soon. It was nice :)

Defo not OPKing ever again lol x

Tawn I had a bfp dream my jan cycle :) but also last cycle. Everything I got excited about before I try not to read into now as then AF is even shittier! But I do hope this is your sign! They say a new house = a new baby!

We found out we were pregnant with our DD just before we moved house!

Hi ladies,

Tawn - the BFP dream is a good sign!! FX'd can't wait to see you BFP!!

Mummy - cant wait to see you BFP too!!

Dani - sorry you had a bad day hun and about your brother. Good news for him though. I think I'm gonna be with you on no opk's. They are crap aren't they, it's just winding me up!

AFM - I couldnt be bothered with my opk today, I don't feel O pain anyways. And I pressed snooze too many times and was running late haha!! Will do a cheapie when I get home although I don't know why lol!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their wet weekend (if you are in the uk) the sun has just come out for the first time this weekend!

Tawn I hope it's a sign and I agree with the others new home new baby, fingers crossed for you x

Dani sorry your brother is moving away and you feel achey x

Mummy you aren't out don't give up I hope the witch stays away x when are you testing?

Fletch yay for O I hope the spermies catch that eggy x

Bailey you may have o'ed just missed the surge? x

Hi leinzlove I hope you and bubs are well x

Duck where's the sun?! Lol not here. Yday was a river!

Dont do the opk!!! Lol

I hope everyone is enjoying their wet weekend (if you are in the uk) the sun has just come out for the first time this weekend!

Tawn I hope it's a sign and I agree with the others new home new baby, fingers crossed for you x

Dani sorry your brother is moving away and you feel achey x

Mummy you aren't out don't give up I hope the witch stays away x when are you testing?

Fletch yay for O I hope the spermies catch that eggy x

Bailey you may have o'ed just missed the surge? x

Hi leinzlove I hope you and bubs are well x

Thanks MrsDuck :flower:
I'm going to test with FMU tomorrow as I'll be late by then. Took one this afternoon which was negative, but I did think I possibly saw something (and then was just convinced it was line-eye).

I actually think now having read about extended IBs that what I'm seeing is quite minimal colour, mixed with increased CM, so that could be a good sign. I also feel like I may have a bout of thrush (sorry for TMI) which I've read can contribute to spotting early on. I need to stop reading now though! And just trust that God's got it all under control. xx

Dani I'm down south but the sunshine was short lived it has clouded over and looks like rain again now. I was looking forward to going for a walk but I'll need waterproofs I think or at the very least wellies. Yesterday it didn't stop raining at all all day.

Mummy are you asking dr google? I find it just brings me down if I can't find the answer I want. Stay positive coz if it was ib then implantation was late and hcg wouldn't have built up yet so you would have been getting neg hpts. You aren't out til the witch shows and I really hope she stays away, I've got everything crossed for you xx

Tawn that dream sounds like you will get your bfp soon! cant wait to see it! good luck with the house move! were hoping for a bfp before we move in 3 weeks. fxd for us both :)

Mummy looking forward to hearing about your bfp! July is the lucky month!

Danni i think i might have to take your word for it if im not lucky this month and ditch opks and just enjoy myself. ttc is getting tiring and disappointing for me. sorry about your brother going away but it sounds like an awesome opportunity for him . it will go by so fast! xx

bailey lol diluted wee. if you arent getting o pains and you normally do then maybe start dtd every other night until you do and then start testing again? fxd!!

mrsduck we have sun here in yorkshire but i believe it will be short lived and will pee it down in the next hour. i bloody hope not as my washing is almost done ready for hanging out :(

hey ladies!!

ahhh dani like you said it sucks for you but its great for him! could you go out there to visit? just think if you can its a holiday for you guys lol!

Tawn i had a BFP dream before my last pregnancy, i dreamt i had a CB digi and it said positive in spanish lol! FX for you hun!!!

sorry whoever i have missed out i cant stop long got a roast cooking lol! since iv come out of hosp the 2nd time i havent stopped i feel so much better!! Also HCG on thursday was 700odd today its 300 odd :-D so happy, they want me to go back Tuesday for another blood test but im not going back now until the weekend, iv had a week off work and cant really afford to take the morning off!!

MrsDuck i hope your ok, click on my ticker and i think you can literally name it what you want as your countdown ticker so it cn be your countdown to operation one!! like you im so eager to get back to TTC!!! its driving me nuts!! xxx

cheryl - I also agree with the girls, spotting is relatively normaly after BD but get your scan done that way it will put your mind at ease hun i can imagine how stressed you are like someone said earlier after a mc every twinge or bit of blood we see out mind goes into overtime, i think your ok tho chick xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->