Lucky thread

I would wait until morning hun. x x x

i would try to wait until morning too. you are still very early and it is better to wait until morning instead of possible disappointment now unnecessarily (because it is so early)

tons of sticky :dust: for you, Poppy :) and the same to all the ladies!

Yea I wouldn't have the willpower either, I would have done it as soon as I got in from the shop, actually I wouldn't, I would have gone to a public loo :rofl: I have no self control :haha:

Hahaha wiggler. Ok I'm going to be strong and wait til morning. Does that mean I can get up at 3am to do it? Only joking

Oh and by the way- Superdrug are so much cheaper than frer. They were on offer so I got 4 tests for £7.50

I Know its brilliant, my store dousn't do the twin pack though :cry:

I would probably do it not just because I have no willpower but also because with each pregnancy I seem to get a better line in the evening! My early ones are rubbish!!

Iv peed now so will have to wait until morning. I know it's going to be BFN anyway.

Do any of you ladies have tingling breast/ nipples? wow.. my breasts just started feeling very tingling... plus my face has pimples alll over it. I never get pimples this bad ahhh hope its a good sign..
Poppy - tomorrow will be ur morning :) hopefully mine and everyone elses as well.

Iv peed now so will have to wait until morning. I know it's going to be BFN anyway.

I'm trying to hold my pee and do one tonight ... haven't peed for about 4 hours ... gonna try and hold off as long as physically possible ... or I might wait until morning lol

i'm starting to get some weird feeling in one of my boobs ... my right boob every couple of minutes gets this pain that feels like its coming from the inside of it... and now it feels almost warm. I don't mean the skin when I touch it, I'm at work cant be feeling my boobs lol, but feels like warm on the inside? Anybody have any idea what i'm talking about?:wacko:

btw I see ppl saying AFM, what does that mean??

AFM= "as for me"

Lol, more crazy BnB abbreviations! Good luck to all you testers! Can't wait to log in tomorrow to see the results!

Poppy and shellie we are rooting for you both!!!

AFM - as for me

Tawn said:
AFM= "as for me"

Lol, more crazy BnB abbreviations! Good luck to all you testers! Can't wait to log in tomorrow to see the results!

Thanks! i know most of them but this one I haven't seen on the abb. list so wasn't sure.

Dani Rose said:
Poppy and shellie we are rooting for you both!!!

Thanks :) keeping my fx! Hope you get O coming soon! And Tawn too!

Do any of you ladies have tingling breast/ nipples? wow.. my breasts just started feeling very tingling... plus my face has pimples alll over it. I never get pimples this bad ahhh hope its a good sign..
Poppy - tomorrow will be ur morning :) hopefully mine and everyone elses as well.

Oh yes!!! Especially when I take my bra off and when I get in the shower!!!!

i didn't know that one either, Shellie :) oh, and i love your avatar! you are so pretty!

I *think* O is near. I've had stabbing pain on my right side, then my left. Ewcm - loads of it! But I've still faint pos hpts so who knows lol

Thanks for the advice ladies. I don't know what to do. I think maybe if I get a 3+ on a digi by next monday then I will go see midwife on the tuesday appt that I have made. I have just googled and it said that to get a 3+ on digi levels HCG need to be 2000. I think I have seen somewhere that at this level something can be seen on scan. Hopefully if I get a 3+ then I should see something?? If I am still getting only 2-3 weeks I might TRY hold off another week!

My doctor said your levels have to be above 2,000 to see a sac and a small bean on the ultrasound.[/QUOTE]

MRSmcK By the small bean do you mean the baby?? Not just an empty sac? do you know what levels when they see HB?

I am really pleased your home tests seem to be getting darker. Everything is crossed for you!!!!!!!!! x x x x

Shellie did u do one tonight?

I can't feel anything in my boobs but I'm STILL getting twinges in my abdomen. Though I did have a thought. They said I had a cyst on one of my ovaries when I had my scan to check my uturus was clean. Could that be causing it?

I had a scan at 6 weeks exactly and seen and heard HB. Rate was 118bpm. With DS I was 6+3 and seen the same.

The clinic told me they like to see you at 6.5 weeks to avoid disappointment so I'd aim for then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->