Lucky thread

Ladies can anyone help me, for some reason i cant get my prof pic to appear and its driving me nuts!! i have it uploaded and its in my prof pic but its not there when i write in a thread?! xxx

Aw tht wud be great cath if u got a mortgage and it was urs u cud do wot u like... I love plum and purple so my living room dinning room is they colours my kitchen is brown with cream units I've just orderd a tub chair and stool for in there and I'm wanting to do our bedroom in golds and brown with silky bedding :)

Aw Hun I'm terrible on this site with pics..x

Cath - the pic that appears next to your posts is your avatar, not prof pic, choose "edit avatar"

Ooohhhhhh sounds lovely hun!!! whats a tub chair or am i just being stupid?!?! thats the colour of our front and back spare room, cream, golds and brown, its lovely, our room is cream with black and grey bedding and im going to get funky grey/black wallpaper for the wall behind our headboard :) our living room would be too dark for the plum coluor, its currently cream and beige and as we dont get no natural light (only after the sun is setting!!) im thinking of doing it some other colour to give it some light - any suggestions ladies?! cheryl you sound like you know your stuff what colour shall i have lol only prob is we have a corner settee which is brown and beige :-( xxx

Nice pic Cath!

I was laughing at your girls' names for your bits :haha: DH started calling mine a "poonanny" (which I think he got from a show or something) and so now we call it that and giggle every time. Not very sexy name, but it's darn funny

I am very well thank you Fletch just busy at work today and I start to post then the phone rings or someone asks me to do something then by the time I come back to my post and hit send you chatty ladies have managed to post lots in between.

It's been peeing down all day again today I'm sick of British summertime I need to convince my hubby to go on a little holiday after my op.

I love decorating but it took me 5 years after we bought our house to convince my hubby that we needed to remove the cloud wallpaper off the walls of the master bedroom so I waited til he had to go away for the weekend and got the steamer out and hey presto no more clounds, however I did also take off lots of plaster so I'm now quite good at plaster touching up.

Cath nice avatar :thumbup:

hahaha i havent heard that for years!!! Its off of Ali G!! im sat here staring at my PC in work dying to laugh after hearing that!! xxx

I am very well thank you Fletch just busy at work today and I start to post then the phone rings or someone asks me to do something then by the time I come back to my post and hit send you chatty ladies have managed to post lots in between.

It's been peeing down all day again today I'm sick of British summertime I need to convince my hubby to go on a little holiday after my op.

I love decorating but it took me 5 years after we bought our house to convince my hubby that we needed to remove the cloud wallpaper off the walls of the master bedroom so I waited til he had to go away for the weekend and got the steamer out and hey presto no more clounds, however I did also take off lots of plaster so I'm now quite good at plaster touching up.

Cath nice avatar :thumbup:

Thank you chick,

you need a little holiday after your op hun to cheer you up and take your mind off things, you can get cheap late deals now, but as the weather being so rubbish i think they wont budge much lower :-(

oohhhhhhhhhh i bet your OH wasnt happy that you did that haha xxx

That's the plan for when I can move my neck again unless the weather improves here by then.

No he wasn't happy and he refused to help me with the plaster re-touching he just stood back and kept saying now I started it I had to finish it.

Are you not tempted to get a few days away to relax after everything?

yeh make sure your 100% better first, even if its just a spa weekend in this country or something, i always see great deals on this groupon type emails....

omg that sounds like my dad thats exactly what he would say to me lol, did you finish it ok??

yeh hun we are off to Bulgaria Sept 24th, we cant TTC from sept 14th so im hoping for a holiday baby, cant bloody wait! xxx

:rofl: you ladies are hilarious today!! My name is fairly dull and just "my downstairs" lol! Or lady bits lol!

You guys have cheered me up coz I had a poop day at work. One resident bit another and so had to send her to hospital, not good! But these things happen!

Fletch I hope you can work something out! So rubbish when you were really looking forward to it!

Cath I get what you mean about being a couple that laughs at things. Me and my oh are the same, we just giggle our way through things, sometimes inappropriately but we both find it funny lol!

AFM, my opk is lighter today!! But its still there so I think it's just lighter coz time of day. Yesterday I did it at 2pm today just done it, and when I got my + opk last month it was 2pm so I guess that's my optimum time. Had ovary ache all day today too, so hopefully tomorrow I will get my positive opk, just as I predicted lol!!

Yeah it won't be much fun if I can't move my head or if I'm feeling shitty, hopefully my recovery will be quite quick....finders crossed.

Yeah I did finish it but it took a while without any help at all from dh.

Bulgaria lovely and I hope you do make a holiday baby you certainly deserve it.

Has anyone been to Sicily or Santorini?

Ali g I loved tht lol... Cath love ur pic and ur hair colour is gorgeous Hun... Our living room dinning is white walls with a brown sofa I'd love a corner one... With purple plummy accessories... I say do it white and jaz it up with colourful pictures and cushions...xxx

Mrs duck tht wud be good if u get away once ur sorted and all better. Xx

Bailey o will be here soon Hun, pee on ur OPKs at the same time every day and it's more accurate...xx

Hubby just went to see if they wud test his sperm... And the bitch doctor said its more likely my problem nothing is wrong with his swimmers she said, i hate her and i dont even kno her.to wait until I get my results for my bloods first before they will check his bloods or sperm I hate the nhs...:(

Aww Cheryl that's bloody horrible!! I'd want to go down there and bloody slap her!!! Neither of you is "the problem" it's the damned nhs that's the problem coz they don't treat miscarriage as an issue and they dont test for things that could possibly cause a miscarriage when a woman first gets pregnant!!! Grrrr, people like that make me so angry!!

And I cant always test at same time with opks with my job, I was out swimming with clients this afternoon then had an incident with one and had to send her to hospital, that's why I was trying fmu but i just don't think it's detecting LH with fmu! Oh well, I won't be doing them next month anyway!

wow she is a bitch!! a doctor shouldnt say that to you i would make a formal complaint. if we dont get pg this month im getting tested again and hubby too.

im taking myself off for a nap as my eyes wont stay open :( if im not pg this month then im def coming down with something. i cant stop eating either!

me too bailey this is my first and last time doing them. i think it causes a little stress if u arent sure when its gonna come cant test same time every day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->