Lucky thread

Yay Yay yay!!!! Tawn I do definatley see that line, you are pregnant!!! The luck is back!! I told you it would be back and you would be the next to get your BFP!!! Fletch you are next my dear and I know you said you wouldn't want a BFP when living in that place but you would be so happy to be having a baby you wouldn't care hun. And 9 months is loads of time to find a new perfect place for you your hubby and your new rainbow baby!!

I am so excited now!! Best news ever Tawn!!! I'm literally giddy!!

BFPs all round! :dance: :dance:

Come on July, keep bringing on the lucky!!

Omg Tawn!!!!!!! Congrats hun!!!!! Soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yaaaaaaaaaay Tawn I sooo see the line! Im sooooooo excited for u! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! U really deserve this
Xxxxx

Thanks for the support ladies... I woke up this morning all excited to do a FRER to show DH today and was upset to see a bfn on that AND the ic. If that was an evap that was pretty cruel as it had so much color (and still does!) sigh, I guess I won't be telling DH in the way I planned--want to wait till I know for sure :/

Aw Tawn are u sure it was a bfn? Tht test last night was so dark Hun..x

Tawn my IC was as dark as yours but my FRER was neg so what i done was took it apart ( i know i shouldnt lol) and held up the strip to a light and i could see a very faint light, maybe try that with yours chick? xxx

I am not sure if it was a TOTAL bfn (if there is something there it is SO faint I can't be sure). My urine this morning was unbelievably dark though, I was super hot and dehydrated while sleeping last night. So some ladies say that the urine when it is that dark gets kind of thick and hard to pass through? Uhhhhg grasping at straws again!

Cath, I might try and pull it apart later on, right now I need to finish getting ready as we are heading over to the new house to meet the estate agent for our keys and inspection.

Only thing for it is to wait and re-test later on!

oohhh good luck with the new house hun!! that will take your mind off BFP and BFN!! im sure it wasnt an Evap though chick, i hope it wasnt aswell!!

I have a question for you, first time you dtd after your EP did it hurt? im not sure if its because of the MTX or the laporscopy or the fact we hadnt dtd for 4 weeks but we did last night and ooofffffffffffffffffffffffffff it hurt it felt like my fallopian tube was going to explode lol xxx

Keep the faith Tawn, I'm sure you'll have a nice dark line in a couple of days xxxxx

Negative opk for me again with digi, gonna do another cheapie later and see if it's darker than yesterday's.

Have a good day ladies. PMA, we will all get our rainbow babies. July is gonna be the luckiest month yet!!

Well another bfn just now. So either my hcg is just barely there/starting, or that was a dodgy test, or it will be a chemical or whatnot. :shrug: Not sure what it will be, but gotta admit I am a little disappointed.

I am glad we got our keys today though, and will be excited for the removal men to come Sat. The house was in a bit of a state today, tbh, which was a wee bit annoying. There was rubbish in the kitchen cupboards, broken hangers etc in the wardrobes, sticky food spills on the floor and on like that. I know that the landlords were in a rush to move out (we saw them right as we pulled up still putting the last of their stuff in their car) but I couldn't believe how dirty it was! I am going to have to do some serious cleaning now just to be able to feel like it is decent, which means I have to deep clean our flat for the tenants we have moving in and then our new house as well. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end once the dust settles!

Cath, I don't thing sex hurt the first time after the ectopic for me, but then again DH and I had a few problems getting back on track (he felt strange knowing I had been seriously bleeding and in pain the days before) so it wasn't full on anyway. Plus, you've had a much rougher time of it and I am sure your body is still recovering. :hugs: hun, I hope it gets better with a little more time!

oh chick :hugs: I would do another test tomorrow morn, i would be dissapointed too chick!! but it was sooooo dark, i think your preg :)

are you renting or buying hun? ahhhhh surely they could have cleaned it up a little bit first!! just out of decency isnt it? i wouldnt leave me house in a state for someone else i would feel so bad! at least after youve cleaved it it will be clean to your standards and will feel a bit more homely!!

thanks hun, it hurt so bad but my levels arent quite at 0 yet my tests are faintly pos so i think by wednesday they will be so hopefully dtd a couple of times now will help as i dont want to be one of those couples who only dtd around O, i must admit i am scared of having sex again after all this xxx

We just bought our 1bed flat this year, so we are renting that out (and luckily making a pretty decent profit) and then renting a 3bed house as we didn't feel ready to take on buying 2 properties and 2 mortgages in one year.

I know, I could never leave our place like that for our tenants! No wonder the landlords said a quick hiya and then zoomed off so fast, they were probably embarrassed that they didn't have time to clean! :haha:

I know what you mean about both being scared to dtd after everything (even though I desperately needed to feel close to DH afterwards, it was a bit worrisome at first) and also wanting to be intimate and not JUST for babymaking. Tbh, I love the times where it isn't the right time of the month, that is the best bd we have! The O-time stuff is not nearly as fun, and in fact sometimes gets challenging if DH feels too put on the spot. Just make sure to take care of yourself--you sound like you are jumping back into everything with both feet with work and everything but you gotta make sure you heal too!!

That sounds like a good idea hun! in this market your better off renting i think anyway!! you never know what is going to happen!! I cant believe they left it like that though, like you said you couldnt do it to your new tenants!

Yeh its nice to be able to dtd as you feel closer, we feel closer anyway after the mc and now the ep but not being able to dtd for 4 weeks was getting out of control!! I felt like a nun lol!! yeh i think i need to slow down what im doing, i rush to go to work, rush to get home, always cook oh and i homemade meals everything is from scratch! I hate not being able to do anything though.

Have you had any symptoms hun? xxx

4 weeks, I think you get some sort of badge for that! lol. I understand you wanting to get back at it, even though you have been through a tough ol' time, 4 weeks is a very long time to go without--well at least is would be for me :blush:

I love cooking fresh too, I am a huge fruit and veg lover so my mission over the last couple of years has been to convert DH and stepson to having a more varied diet (they were frozen pizza, lasagna and chips people when I became part of the picture :dohh:) We are moving from a double oven to a single in the new house and it is going to be rough!

But maybe feeling a bit sore still is an excuse for your OH to try and pamper you a bit, so you can rest up and heal faster... I see many massages, glasses of wine and bubble baths ahead of you in the next week! lol

Symptoms have been veryyyy similar to my first BFP, which is why a few days ago I swore I was "sure" I was preggers. Just small stuff, like achey, heavy uterus with some cramps here and there from the start, and severe hot flashes where I feel like I am boiling up underneath my skin, very thirsty all the time, bigger boobs which are a tiny bit sore, super vivid dreams including a BFP dream a few nights back etc. Just lots of minor stuff, but I feel just like I did with my first so hoping it might be the real deal!

Hahahaha it was an awful long time, OH deserves a badge more than me i think as he has a real high sex drive!!!

Its hard hun iv only got 1 oven and when i cook things i have to cook them all at diff times and then re-heat :-( last night i cooked veg with chicken covered in garlic and herb sauce with garlic and herb roasties, garlic mushrooms and garlic bread (we love garlic lol) and my oven wasnt big enough for the chicken, roasties, bread and mushrooms!! ARghhh!!

how long have you been living in the UK for?

Ohhhh i wish, OH has conjuctivitas - you'd swear he is going blind or something so iv had to pamper him the last few days lol!!

your symptoms sound sooooo promising hun andy ou had that dark line yesterday, have you took apart the frer yet? xxx

Haha I know it sounds crazy, but it would feel kind of weird putting a ticker up when I haven't even told DH (he is working an overtime late shift tonight and won't be home till midnight!)

I think I might do something soppy like taking a FRER tomorrow morning and putting it in my handbag to take with us for when we get our keys to our new house. Then, once the agent is gone and we are alone in the house, take him into the 3rd bedroom (which was going to be my office until bubba came) pull it out and show him saying "And in 9 months, this will be the babies room!"..... is that too cheesy?

And Fletch, I am sending all my dust, crossed fingers and luck your girls' way for sure!

This made me cry! What a great idea and I couldnt be happier for you Tawn. Fantastic news!

Tawn great u got the keys, crap it was untidy tho, do a test on sat Hun then u will kno for sure. Xx

Marlee, it is always so nice to see you back here! Thanks for the congrats, my line disappeared a bit today so hoping it is just early on and this is my real bfp. fx'd!

Cath, what is going on at your house! OH has conjunctivitis and you are recovering from the ectopic from hell :nope: It's like a hospital ward! I can't believe you managed to dtd at all! lol

We actually bought one of those microwaves that is an oven too because I knew I would struggle to not be able to use the top oven for side dishes and such. Haven't used it yet as we are saving it for the new house, but fx'd it does all the things it says it does!

I've been living in the UK for about 2 1/2 years now. I am originally from Seattle (on the West Coast near the Canadian border) so it is a lonnnnnnnng 9 1/2 hour flight (that is the direct, the 1 stops are like 16 hours!:wacko:) I had to come back and forth a LOT the first year and a half though, cause i didn't have my visa yet so I could only visit for awhile, and then had to go back. But last July we got married and I got my spouse visa, so it has been official since then! We've been together almost 5 years now, so this is a huge new stage of our relationship to be finally getting the new house and full custody of stepson so we can settle in as a family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->