Lucky thread

Lol, I'm just in bed fletch on my iPhone about to take a nap!! And in starving but I haven't O'd yet so dont know why!! Maybe it was the swimming this morning knackered me out lol!

Yeah I also work til like 10pm at night sometimes and do 14 hour shifts so lot knows how that might affect what time of day I get my LH surge when I eventually do O!!

Bailey I wonder if you have o'ed already? Yesterday's was darker almost positive and then today's is lighter again could you have just missed the surge mine happens quick like that some months

Cheryl that is awful she's 'the problem'. Maybe I should send dh for some tests it would make a change from me

Something has stuck in my mind about a Robert Winston fertility thing on tv where they did an experiment where they got 10 or so ladies to wear a t shirt every night to sleep in for a week were told not to use creams, lotions etc so that natural pheromones were on the t shirts. Then the t shirts were each placed separately in a sealed jar then they got a bunch of males to open each jar in turn and smell then and they had to give each a score on how they liked the smell......stay with me........

When the scores were analysed they found that the ratings they gave were directly proportionate to the genetics of the people, the less they were genetically similar the more they liked the smell given off.

And the more different you are the more chance of a successful pg.

This worries me as I have had past oh's who's smell I really loved and it was very strong smelling and whilst my hubby never smells bad I can't really smell him other than the aftershave/ deodorant that he wears and I can't help wonder if that has anything to do with my mcs?

Wow, MrsDuck that is super interesting! I would love to see something like that, I can geek out to that kind of stuff! I am not sure it is the problem though, I am sure you just really used to dh's smell and that is why you can't smell it?

AFM, I am 99% sure AF is coming now. :nope: I looked back at the tests and last nights is still unbelievably an obvious bfp, then this morning's fmu one is so so so light you can hardly see it and then the second one I took today looks pretty much fully blank. So unless last night's test was a fluke somehow, I would guess this is a chemical? Not really sure, but I can feel AF coming and streaks of bright pink (almost red) mixed in with brown in CM inside. I know it is silly (I know everyone will say just wait and you aren't out till the witch fully shows and all that--I would say that too!) but man, that bit of dashed hope SUCKS.

It could be old blood? I have got everything crossed for you that she stays away and you see a lovely line next time you test xx

I think I might have already O'd yeah mrsduck, could have been yesterday or today that I O'd and yesterday I might have had my surge but just tested too late after it came, I'd that made sense!! I'm gonna test again tomorrow and Saturday and that's it. If they are fainter again I will take today as O day, otherwise if they are darker I will take the day when the next go faint as O day......my heads baffled lol!!

Does anyone else get super tired around O time? Last time I thought it was just coz I worked long shifts but only did 6 hours yesterday and 8 today and just had to have a kip and I had one yesterday too!!

Tawn - I really hope it's not AF hun got my FX'd for you, keep us updated xxx

Aw Tawn I hope it's late implantation Hun. Mrs duck my hubby smells of nothing he doesn't even get B.O.... See I thot since me hubby is older maybe if we were having trouble with this it wud of been him since I'm 26 and he's 38. But men are lucky and can keep going and us bloody woman keep getting pregnant and can't hold on to it for nine months :(

Rant over lol hubby just helped wash the car and I had no oil, coolent or washer in my scooshers lol my wee mini was falling apart hubby was slagging me lol....xx

Bailey maybe u hav already od Hun..x

I feel BFPs next week in here girlies... :dust:

Oh Tawn I'm gutted for u! :-( I really hope it's not af and ur body is just playing tricks on u x

Ladies I have a choice of dates in September next year to get married. We want to do it on a Friday, and in september next year there is a Friday 13th, what are your thoughts? Would it be cool and quirky to get married on Friday 13th or just asking for trouble haha!

Would it make you stressed with the thought in the back of your mind Friday 13th?? If yes then don't do it as weddings are stressful enough, if it wouldn't worry you then yay go for it. The date 13/9/13 has a ring to it xx

I don't think so, I've never had bad days on Friday 13th, although tomorrow is Friday 13th so fingers crossed that doesn't change tomorrow lol!! And I hadn't written it down like that 13/9/13 does have a ring to it....thanks mrs duck!! Anyway isn't believe in bad luck, I believe in PMA!! Just need to convince oh that Friday 13th isn't unlucky lol!

I'd go for it Hun... Xxx ooh exciting I can't believe il be 2 yrs married on mon wish I still had my big day to come. Xx

Aww well I'm sure there will be plenty of other momentous days in your life Cheryl. I've already had one big day and although it was good a it was by a lake in Kissimmee Florida, it's just a shame the guy I married :rofl:

Ladies I'm due a upgrade on my phone a iPhone or blackberry? Got a blackberry the now but it's caused me some bother...x

iPhone, I didnt think I'd ever like one but I love mine now! I use it for everything! It really is a very good phone, although the Siri is rubbish for those of us in the uk. It can't understand our accents and most of its useful things like finding the nearest cafe are only usable in the USA!! But everything else is very good!

Bailey but this wedding will be better as its with your mr right xx

Cheryl I agree with bailey iPhone, I love it.

Arghhh Cheryl why did you have to say you liked ny hair colour lol iv been red for a year I dye it twice a month to keep it vibrant and iv finally plucked up the courage to go back black but as soon as someone says they like my hair it makes me want to keep it red lol.....your story about your car tickled me Haha you've had other things on your mind tho hun use that excuse lol well iv been thinking green to go in my living room and oh mother just popped down to tell me she's changing her living room and would I like all her green accessories Haha yes I bloody would lol next has a sale on Saturday and iv just managed to persuade oh to let me open a next account yay!!!

I would go with anything other than iPhone hun I hate them lol I got HTC and I love it got loads of free apps and all my songs are free....all 300odd of them!!!

Awwww Tawn my heart goes out to you if it is af hun this tww is such a cruel mind game I hate it,hope your ok chick xxx
MrsDuck that's really interesting,oh has a 'smell' I love it its so manly and the two times we have tried to get pregnant it has happened so maybe its right?

Bailey I think opks maybe a waste if time for you chick as your job is so demanding I think their causing you more stress right now huny your better off just dtd every other day xxx

just came back from a meal had 3 vodkas and I do believe I'm feeling quite tipsy Haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->