Lucky thread

Lol, yay for the vodkas Cath!! And weird with your hair I am the exact same!! Currently it's black and I always had it red!! I wanted to go back to really bright red but I'm also going to get it cut back into an inverted bob which I think might not look right being red!! Can't decide!! Either back to red and not short, or cut short and keep it black lol!

And I have finally found mr right thanks ladies!

:muaha: springs to mind again. Everyone who has an iPhone generally loves them and everyone who refuses to get one would buy anything but, decisions decisions haha.

I'm like you cath I have dyed my hair blond since 16 but got sick of doing it so finally I allowed my hair return to its normal mousey brown with the help of fewer and fewer highlights but it's been about a year now and I'm ready to go back to blond

Ooooh I fancy a drink now x

Haha its horrible in it hun I loved my black hair it was so shiny and glossy.....like a horses mane lmfao oh god 3 vodkas and I'm off lol Ohhhh and hun I personally wouldn't get married on Friday 13th,I'm never superstitious or anything like that but as my mc happened on Friday 13th in April its just such a horrible date for me and there's a Fri 13th tomorrow :-( stupid day lol ....if its your dream venue,with your dream man then go for it chick nothing can spoil your day xxxx

Argh!! I love going on Facebook, I chat to people who live away from me and have managed to stay friends with some people purely because I talk to them on Facebook, and so I refuse to stop going on it but why do my bloody friends all have to get pregnant!!!! It's getting on my last nerve now coz it seems since my mc everybody else has decided to have a baby!! I'm not sad or upset, just angry that it keeps happening fine for everyone else!! Me and my stupid inhospitable womb!

I need a glass of wine now! I've gone into sulky teenager mode now.....it's not fair! Life is mean! Lol, I can have such a childish tantrum when I feel like it!!

And yeah I think I'll give up the opk's, bloody useless things! Oh dear I can see its gonna be one of those evenings, definatley need a drink lol!!

Ooh wot htc phone hav u got? I'm sure black air is nice too....xx
Green will be nice good of ur ohs mum to give u her stuff..x

Mrs dick I'm blonde but my roots were due to get done mon but had to cancel cos of my bad news..x

I'm not on facebook any more between ppl becoming pregnant and scumbags I went to school with having kids while they still get mad wiv it... It upset me too much so not been on since march. Xx

A wee vodka sounds yummy xx

I'm just having a wee glass on wine the now really had a taste for it since Monday lol..x :wine:

I'm gonna go get some wine I think. Or go to the pub when oh gets back. Just messages my friend saying congrats and she's asked how I am and thanked me for commenting. Think she was aware it might be upsetting for me but I guess my sadness shouldn't stop someone else sharing their happiness. She didn't tell people on Facebook til she's had the scan today, obviously my mc might have had some impact on that coz I would have mc kit before she found out she was of.

Oh well, PMA. Looking at the silver lining I can go have that wine now :rofl: sorry to the preggie ladies reading this, don't mean to make you feel left out! And maybe this next week or two will be the last time I can drink for the next year!!

Apologies bad spelling! Another negative with iPhone cheryl, it's predictive text is American and sometimes just downright bizarre!!

Just to be clear there - nothing wrong with American it's just I have no clue what the words are that it predicts half the time!

Cheryl was it the wine that made you call me mrs dick? Haha

I give up with fb until I'm pg again for that reason. Life's not fair but they say it makes us stronger :shrug:

I would stop with Facebook but I'd miss talking to some other people. I feel upset now in a way but not, it's a weird feeling. I've just told her that I am still trying and I'm trying to be positive so instead of thinking I'm jealous I have said that soon I might be pregnant too and we can be bump buddies, which would be really nice! Gotta keep the faith and the PMA! There's a reason for all this I just don't know what it is yet. Like you said mrs duck, apparently it makes you stronger! It had definatley made me and oh stronger as a couple.

Lol oops MRS DUCK it's this stupid iPad I'm defo not getting a iPhone lol bailey ur so funny, hope u get ur BFP and get to be bump buddies with ur mate. Xx

I've just come across this on another thread I thought I'd share:-

Comparison of Cumulative Probability of Conception by day of Intercourse:

Day after OV - 0%
Day of OV - 5%
One day before OV - 26%
Two days before OV - 28%
Three days before OV - 13%
Four days before OV - 13%
Five days before OV - 0%

ohhh I'm chat happy too lol I can talk for Wales tho I don't shut up lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online