Lucky thread

Tawn congratulations on getting your keys but a bit unfair you now have to start cleaning it before you can move in. I bet you are right on the start of the bfp level and you just had a super sensitive one yesterday, give it a couple of days and I'm sure you'll have a lovely line xx

Oh and I tried to take apart the FRER, but I've never done that before and botched the job (the whole thing kind of broke apart violently in my hands and flew up in the air and onto the floor :haha:) so I think I am stuck with just waiting and seeing

good afternoon ladies!

Tawn, it was def a bfp yesterday so you will get one on a frer tomorrow or saturday no doubt :)

Cath sorry you are in so much pain :( sounds like you may have rushed into getting back to normal you havent given yourself time to heal. get some rest and youll be back to full health and ttc before you know it :)

AFM i rang the housing office today and still havent heard back. My mums partners wife is looking into whos fault it is about the cock up cos by law we have signed a contract and its ours. but like i said we would never do that to them as it isnt fair to put them in that situation. the poor guy is heartbroken for us. he knows we have been through so much these last few years and it was something to look forward to but i guess it just wasnt meant to be. just crossing everything i have that we can stay here until we find somewhere else. life is cruel isnt it?

as for my symptoms, im only 4/5 dpo depending on when i ovulated, i have an awful heightened sense of smell. which is weird cos i didnt think symptoms came until the egg implanted but i can smell my fabric conditioner from my living room and its in my kitchen under the sink and the cupboard door closed. i also had 2 over powering urges to barf earlier today, my mums perfume and she opened her fridge and had egg salad in there. which is my absolute fave but i couldnt even look at it. still getting cramps and am maaajorly gassy. hubby should be grateful he is away fishing the way im tooting lol. sorry tmi.

is it too early for symptoms? i wish i could test right now! :( but i will contain myself and hold out until next friday. you ladies have to hold me to that! im counting on you :)

how is everyone doing? are all our lovely pregnant mummies okay?

bailey keep testing i have a feeling it will be tomorrow or saturday!! :)

NEVER too early for symptoms Fletch! I love hearing them! I don't know if I will be able to tell you to hold off on testing till next Friday, though! I will be dying for you to test and tell us about your BFP before then!

i will be dying too!!! im not sure if i feel pregnant or ill. lol. but i could puke on demand i feel that bad. i only had sore boobies last time so maybe sickness is a sign of a sticky bean? lets hope so xx

oohhhhh symptoms sound good chick!! when will you be testing?!?!

Sorry about your house issues hun, that sucks!! i hope you can get it sorted soon so its less to worry about :hugs:

Tawn what i do is pee in a cup and put the stick in etc then dig my nails into the test the opp end to wear the stick is and gently prize it apart if that doesnt work the knife comes out and i prize it open with that haha xxx

Ohhhh girls. Life is cruel. I just went to the loo, tested again (cause I am compulsive now) and definitely a bfn. Then checked cm and it is pinky tinged. I am 12dpo and that is when cm changes for me before af starts on 14dpo. I am pretty sure that test last night was a cruel cruel mistake, something must have gone wrong. :cry: How can it have been that pink and thick? The color is STILL there today? So so sad, and really upset that I broke and told DH today, he will be so disappointed...

well af is due next sat the 21st ill be 13/14 dpo. and i didnt get my bfp before mc until i was a week late for af but i dont think i was destined to be pregnant for very long with my first as i kept getting really faint positives. and i dont want any bfns so i might test friday as i am going to chester for my older siblings (i say sibling cos she is gender confused. but thats a whole other story lol) 30th birthday and mum is planning on buying lots of alcohol so i wanna know if i can drink or not.

im letting fate decide on our housing situation. iv come to terms with whats meant to be. we have until the 5th of august so im not worrying too much :) but thank you so much for all of your support. i couldnt do all this without you all xxx

Tawn dont give up until af shows fully. it could be implantation. remember baileys PMA!! :)

Awwww Tawn i really hope you dont get AF chick you really deserve a BFP!!! Like Fletch have said until AF shows your still in the game, i have everything x for you hun! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol Fletch that made me laugh then hahaha!! yeh you need to find out hun, it puts your mind at rest aswell!! im having a vodka tonight and i cant bloody wait!!! been well over a month and im so excited to taste it!! xxxx

Aw cath give yourself time Hun.. Ur lady bits hav been through so much... Next time use lots of lube :) lol...xx

Fletch I hope the housing thing sorts itself out, I'm with u I'd rather wait to test and get af than seeing those bfns. Xxx

Tawn Hun just wait till sat, try not to stress... Your so lucky to be moving into ur house.. And I'm sure ur BFP will follow...x

Afm just in from some housy shopping got some new rugs flowers plates and about to order my chairs for the kitchen I love my house so much :) it does keep my mind off the bad ttc and mc stuff I've had to deal with. Xx

Fletch I hope it's good news when they call you back hun, and it's never too early for symptoms :winkwink:

Hahaha thanks hun, we used some lube but it was more the side i had the ectopic on, i honestly thought my tube was going to explode lol it was fun though considering i was in pain thats all we did was laugh which isnt very romantic but oh and I are a couple that make light of things all the time, quite disturbing really lol!!

Oohhhhhh sounds lovely hun!!! what is the oclour scheme of your house? is it big? i bet its keeping your mind off things that have happened in the past?

Id love to be able to do that! our living room is soooooo small i want the front room and living room knocked into 1 but as its OH's parents house and it has only just been gutted OHs father doesnt want us to do anything to it so saving like made for deposit for mortgage so we can buy it then it will be OUR house and the first thing i want to do is knock the rooms into 1 lol! xxx

lol cath which part? the tooting? it sounds a little more feminine that farting haha :haha:

oh id kill for a vodka or 10 lol have one for me. i might treat myself to a galaxy bar :happydance:

haha yeah!! thats what i call my lady garden - a toot and whenever i speak to the consultant or Dr in hospital and i have to refer to my lady garden i either say toot or lady garden without thinking hahahaaaa xxx

lol!! i love it! i call mine talulah or looloo for short. i think im losing my mind!

looloo reminds me off Harry Enfleld and Chums so everytime i would call it that i would just laugh lol xxx

haha!! im changing her name..

Mrs duck how are you today?

Lol you girls are so funny, I change the name of mines all the time my flower, noon got tht from towie lol... My fairy, lady garden, my bits and when I'm due a wax my jungle lol...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->