Lucky thread

Shellie, bailey, cath and anyone else thinking of getting married have you heard of marryoke?

Some of them are brilliant, I'm on iPad so can't attach you tube vids but have a look at the website www.spoolfrog.co.uk

ladies! its just taken me 20 mins to catch up. im trying to remember everything but all i can do is laugh at the mrs dick comment. im so childish sometimes. sorry mrs duck

oh cath i want those vodkas. it might take my back pain away. i cant stand up straight. the only time its ever like this is during my period :(

so my nap wasnt a nap lol i fell asleep at 5:45 and woke up 10 mins ago :/ but mum is picking me up at 12am as were off to get hubby early in am so saves her coming for me first. i cannot WAIT to see him.

Tawn im keeping my PMA that its still a bfp. i think baileys PMA has rubbed off on me. last week i would have been major stressing about my current happenings but now i couldnt care less what happens as loong as me and hub have a roof over our heads and are together :)

cheryl i have a htc too. it is an ureleased model though, its a htc desire z with a flip out keyboard. i went from iphone to htc and wouldnt ever go back. iv heard so many ppl have so many problems. i also heard that you have to manually update your software on iphones to get the latest apps. but a htc does it automatically and cath is right about the songs and apps and endless freebies!

bailey did you dtd before yesterday just in case you od and missed it? id love to delete facebook too but have loads of friends who have moved away too and a friend who i am chatting to from Georgia who is also trying. the girl im sending the goodies to. so were hoping to be bump buddies too.

i think im all caught up? xx

Lol, you fall asleep for a few hours and it takes ages to catch up fletch!! Lol!

Yeah we have been dtd every other day anyway so hopefully ok if I have O'd.

Mrs d (avoiding spelling mistakes now so it's mrs d lol) thats interesting info, so that's why they say every other day is best. Interesting to know though.

Mmmm decided to go out for a pint. Oddly I didn't miss drinking at all when I was pregnant. And it wasn't coz of ms coz I didn't get it. Maybe it's all psyhological, I know I can drink now so I want one (or two or three lol)

im currently watching a show i just recorded. its called obese and expecting. all my weight issues have gone lol. im a healthy size 16/18 sometimes 18 cos of my bloody chest! but these women are like size 32 and cannot function without their partners but are still carying! so i havent lost all hope.

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone's doing well :) Just got back from doctor with my test results, and I'm now on levothyroxine. My TSH level is technically normal, but both thyroid antibodies that they tested for are high, and my T4 is in the very low normal (the range was 12-22 and my level was 12). So basically I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis (hypothyroidism) but it's sub-clinical, not full-blown, yet anyway. I'm going to start taking it probably tonight and you can't eat 4 hours before, or after taking these pills! and I can't take my vitamins with it either. So I guess I'll be taking all my vitamins in one shot instead of some in morning some at night. I hope since I'm on CD8 and will probably O around CD23, that this will give me enough time to strighten things out incase my thyroid was screwing me over in TTC and having the m/c (since you're TSH level when TTC and in pregnancy should be less then 2.5 and mine when they tested it was 4.35). I want my BFP this cycle!!!!!!

Wow that's complicated stuff shellie! Glad you have got something sorted though!

Fletch - I have a friend who is size 20, just had a healthy baby boy and she smoked through pregnancy, I am a size 14-16 and I don't think either of us are "unhealthy" weights hun and definatley wouldn't affect ttc and mc. In fact it's more of a help as we are "average", another friend of mine is gorgeous and a size 8 and had been ttc for a year and struggles due to her lack of weight. So don't be thinking any silly thoughts like that missy!! PMA, was it your first pregnancy and loss?

yeah it was my first pregnancy and loss. i think because it was my first i want to know what caused it. i keep thinking 'maybe its that' or 'im not doing that next time' thats why i stopped my pain killers for period/back pain. cos i get a feeling everytime i think of something that its what caused my loss. i know my weight isnt the best and i could do more but im happy and i dont let it get me down. only when i think of my loss. i love your PMA. :)

fletch I'm a size 16 too. My boobs cause trouble with shirts. Especially with buttons. My boobs are a 38D :p though the bra I have on right now is a 38DD.

I know what you mean fletch, I used to take ibuprofen lysine for period pain and headaches and coz I wasnt actively trying last time I was still taking the ibuprofen the day before I got my BFP as I had what I thought were period cramps. Now I just don't take any painkillers except paracetamol and only if I really need to. Which is rubbish as I have a degenerative spine so always have mega backache too!! But I can't bring myself to do it, even when AF is here just in case.

I sometimes think that a lot of women miscarry ther first coz their body just doesn't know how to cope yet. I know in RL 5 different people who had a mc with their first and then went on to have kids and no more mc, one of them being my MIL. And another friend who had 3 mc's then a son then another mc and then a daughter.....sometimes it's nothing we do or don't do, it just happens. It's just such a shame that for some people it turns out to be an issue like low progesterone or thick blood which could have stopped any mcs in the first place but the bloody nhs refuse to test for it until 3 mc's!!

fletch I'm a size 16 too. My boobs cause trouble with shirts. Especially with buttons. My boobs are a 38D :p though the bra I have on right now is a 38DD.

I feel your pain! Mine are far too big and I can't wear certain styles of top coz of them! 32H since I was pregnant! Was considering a breast reduction but I want to give breast feeding a go when ever I do have a baby and so I can't :-(

i was a 36D before my pregnancy and now im a 38E. they hurt to bad!! lol

bailey i wont even touch paracetamol. id rather sleep it off than take a pain killer. my MIL had 7 mcs before my SIL. i dunno how she coped. i only know one friend thats had one and shes due next month. i have been avoiding pg ppl and ppl with kids since march. i currently have no social life.. :/

I can't avoid pg people, they are everywhere at work and then when they give birth they all come in with their newborns and everyone coos over them and I have to leave the room :-(
It's the nature of my job, it's all females, all between 18 and 40ish and in a care profession so generally people who are of a mothering nature. So had to learn to cope with it and make the best of it. Think that's why my PMA is always taking over, better to go mad on the PMA than curl up in a ball and cry :rofl:

Ladies I have a choice of dates in September next year to get married. We want to do it on a Friday, and in september next year there is a Friday 13th, what are your thoughts? Would it be cool and quirky to get married on Friday 13th or just asking for trouble haha!

bailey i got married friday 13th december 1985 still going strong ,,,good luck every1 waiting for bfp hope july is month for us :dust:

Thanks maryann! I don't believe in superstitions either so go with what you feel. What's the other date? Are you handmaking your invites? Xx

Thanks maryanne!! I don't believe in superstitions myself (as other ladies here will tesify, I believe in PMA!) but I think it would be awesome to say that it may be an unlucky day by reputation but I will be the luckiest woman in the world on that day to be marrying my best friend and soulmate. He was superstitious about it but think I won him over with the "luckiest woman" bit lol!

Fletch - the other date is the 27th of sept, but his brother who is a Pentecostal minister is going to hopefully be marrying is and his birthday is sept 28th so I'd rather do it on the 13th so as not to coincide with his brothers birthday.

And yes I want to handmade the invites fletch - would be a nice little project I think!

Handmade invites are my fave! I loved making ours. :) I just ordered a wall art sticker that says 'because someone we love is in heaven, there's a bit of heaven in our home' for when we move house :) xx

Il be using Mrs D from now on no mistakes lol...xxxx

I think a htc is for me..x

Shellie glad u got ur results and hope u get ur BFP soon Hun...xx

Handmade invites are the best I never did it for mines tho cos I was too stressed with everything else lol...xx

You and all ur big boobs :holly: rub it in, think il be going shopping for some big ass padded bras :thumbup:

Lol that icon really makes me chuckle.

Woken up with aaaawful back pain. This isn't normal, I can hardly walk and I'm not constipated sorry tmi.

Cheryl id swap mine for small ones anyday. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->