Lucky thread

Lol.. How are u Dani?? I think we're talking so much about everything but ttc now to keep us sane lol...xx

I always get back pain cos I'm a hairdresser. X

I just read back a little.

Tawn I hope it is a BFP! It sure looked like one! IC's are evil!

Bailey I am supersticious but don't listen to me.

FF took my crosshairs today, I was 3dpo yday :( My mouth tastes like it is bleeding and it is not, so weird! Never had that before EVER!

I am ok, DH wants to still TTC but only to keep me happy so I feel bad doing that, we DTD last night though anyway x

Dani hope this is ur month Hun... The taste in ur mouth is very promising I always feel like I've been sucking on a rusty spoon b4 I get my BFPs x

I've never had it, but if FF says I haven't O'd now who knows!

Have a nice time at hairdresser! I get mine Weds :)

Dani i was meant to message you on FB this morning but i was too busy nosing on Next website lol! how you feeling chick??

that symptom sounds VERY promising!!! i think you will get your BFP!!! xxx

I spent a fortune last night!

Feel crap today but slept in so no shower = rankness all day lol

I can't be if no O yet tho lol x

ahhh i know we will aswell i think lol! changing living room to green, want new acsessories for bathroom, want a new dining table, new wallpaper on feature wall in living room and bedroom lol! Arghhhhhhhhhhh it makes you feel better though dont it and takes your mind off things lol!

Hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you never know hun, anything is possible, look at your bloody ICs all the Evaps you have had i would have thought that was impossible lol xxx

I see we are back to boobies, we are worse than men haha

Shellie that is positive that the Dr has found a possible reason which can be solved with meds, bring on your bfp

Fletch I hope your back improves as the day goes on

Hi Dani, that's a very positive sign, fingers crossed

Cath happy shopping

Tawn any news?

Hi ladies! Just thought I'd update that my bfp went from obvious, to shadows yesterday, to a total bfn this morning, pg symptoms are dropping off fast and af is on her way (red tinged cm). Looks like it is going to be a chemical? :cry:

Onto the next cycle I guess. On the brights side, at least I get to keep TTC with you lovely ladies!

Oh Tawn I'm so sorry, we really all thought this was going to be your month, so sorry you are having to go through it all again :hugs: xx

Oh Tawn I'm so sorry :hugs: FX'd for next month to be your month hun!! Come on July where's this luck?!!

Dani - I've heard that a metallic/iron taste is very common in early pregnancy, my mum had it. Think thats a good sign hun!

Fletch - hope your back is ok! I get killer back pain too, have you ever been for physio?

AFM - I'm doing my opk's later, think that they will work better at 2pm. And I've got a mock driving test with my instructor at 12, didn't think I'd be nervous but I am now eeeeek!

Tawn :( I'm sorry hun :(

Not fair :(

I'm not sure I Od yet so won't get excited yet x

Awwww Tawn :hugs: im so sorry hun, your emotions must be everywhere :-( xxx

Aw Tawn I'm sorry :-( Fxd for next month!

I have sciatica Bailey. Not sure that's how its spelt. I haven't been as doc says it will correct itself but its more of a burning sensation than nerve pain so I dunno. Xx

Ahh I see, I've had sciatica, used to shoot right down my leg too, but it did correct itself. Now I jut have general backache, I have a degenerative spine (it's wearing away quicker than it should) so all my muscles compensate and overwork. Apparently I shouldn't do a job that involves physical strain lol

Thanks so much for the support ladies. :hugs: I just couldn't believe how many hopes, dreams and visions of the future I had in that short amount of time, us TTCers really are capable of such love for our beans before they are even created!

Dani, I had a metallic taste in my mouth with my first BFP. Fx'd for you hun!

Bailey, my IC OPKs were always darkest around 4-5pm (I would try my best to hold my wee from lunchtime). Hope you get a blaring + or if you've already O'd you caught that eggy!

Cath, your new color scheme sounds fab. I love pops of bright colors! My new living room will be bright pops of sky and teal blues to go with our new dark brown leather sofas.

MrsDuck, time is just ticking on! How are your nerves doing for the OP? or are you just ready to get on with it?

Fletch, any new symptoms to report? I like focusing on your guys' fun stuff rather than suffering through pre-AF cramps, so keep em coming!

Same as yesterday really apart from more back ache today and my boobs feel achey and swollen. It could all be in my head as I have really been trying this month and am symptom spotting and going insane lol.

Mrs duck time is flying! I'm excited for you to get back on the etc wagon. And Cath and Cheryl too. Life is full of waiting lol.

Oh Tawn :-( when is af actually due? Xx

Hi Dani! :) just read back and noticed you're back. So glad your hub wanted to carry on ttc. Great news :) hope you're okay xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->