Lucky thread

My driving instructor didn't do the mock test after all that grrr!! But my lesson went great except my stupid manoeuvre!! Left reverse round a corner I just can't do it!! Parallel park, turn in the road no problems but you can guarantee I'll get the reverse round a corner in my test!!! But on the up side I get my car tomorrow yay!! Gonna hopefully get the insurance on it so my dad can take me out in it! I feel like a real grown up (I've been married and been pregnant but now I have a car that makes me a proper grown up :rofl:)

I did my opk at 4.30 yesterday Tawn and it was faint so hoping that as I haven't had a drink this morning (only got up at 10am) my wee will be concentrated enough for me to test in half an hour or so!

I'm feeling very emotional today.....nearly cried at a music video!!! Wtf??! I must get weepy around O time lol!

Ok so the digi days negative and the cheapie is also negative but darker than yesterday lol!!! Here's a pic of the cheapie and the inside of the digi. I have no more cheapies left and only 2 digis so I'm gonna use the last two tomorrow and sunday at 2pm. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 2569b868.jpg
    2569b868.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1
Yeah that is a good idea. Mine were like that and then BAM they were really dark and my second day of smiley face was a bit fainter. Weird how they work isn't it lol.

Good news! We get to stay but have to re sign our contract when our termination is up on the 5th august. Time to spruce this place up i think! You ladies have given me a hankering for a spot of re decorating lol

Hubby is home!! So ill see you all tomorrow ;-)

Getting closer Bailey! I think probably Sunday, maybe Monday is your O day!

Morning ladies! (Well morning for me anyway lol)

Took my new meds last night still don't feel any different, but I figure it'll take some time. .. I'm hoping I won't feel so tired all the time soon. Its annoying that I can't eat for 4 hours before AND after taking the meds. I guess ill have to stop snacking!

I'm sorry Tawn about the BFN :( next month we'll be getting our bfps together!!

Glad ur back Dani!!

Dani I'm a hairdresser not going to the hairdressers lol... Xx

Tawn Im so sorry thts wot happened to me before my holiday Hun phone ur doctor so they can get it on ur records so they will maybe do some testing...x

Cath I love buying housy stuff..x

Mrs D I can't wait for u to start joining us on ttc after ur op Hun.. And no more boob talk :holly:
Had to use tht smiley one last time lol...x

Bailey they are defo getting darker Hun keep up the :sex: and yeh for getting a car..x

Shellie so glad ur getting answers now. X

Fletch so glad you can stay.. Hope ur back gets better.xx

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone's doing well :) Just got back from doctor with my test results, and I'm now on levothyroxine. My TSH level is technically normal, but both thyroid antibodies that they tested for are high, and my T4 is in the very low normal (the range was 12-22 and my level was 12). So basically I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis (hypothyroidism) but it's sub-clinical, not full-blown, yet anyway. I'm going to start taking it probably tonight and you can't eat 4 hours before, or after taking these pills! and I can't take my vitamins with it either. So I guess I'll be taking all my vitamins in one shot instead of some in morning some at night. I hope since I'm on CD8 and will probably O around CD23, that this will give me enough time to strighten things out incase my thyroid was screwing me over in TTC and having the m/c (since you're TSH level when TTC and in pregnancy should be less then 2.5 and mine when they tested it was 4.35). I want my BFP this cycle!!!!!!

shellie do you have an iron deficiency? cos i heard thats one of the main causes for problems with the thyroid gland. maybe ask your doctor for a higher dose of folic acid aswell? fxd for a bfp this cycle!! :) p.s i dont think i could cope without snacking ;)

Cheryl lol I'm so thick! Hahahaha!

Thanks for all your support ladies means a lot. Ttc is hard enough without dh being a moron! (I typed apron first lmao)

Bailey I'd just dtd again a couple times to be sure!

Fletch yay for the house!!

apron lol. have you been having any o pains dani? or just the metallic taste? xx

I was just reading on another forum that the metallic taste is to do with the rise in estrogen so maybe it rose during o? or you o'd sooner than you think and its a pg symptom? fxd for your bfp this cycle!

OMG Ladies i am so bored i am thinking of just getting up out of my desk and leaving lol!! oh and i are going to get our wallpaper tongiht then out for a few voddies!!! getting so excited!!

yeh no more boob talk, my little bee stings are making me sad lol!!

oohhhh bailey new car and hopefully a new baby seat to go in it!!

xxxx

No O pains since start of week. Which would tie up with FF first O date. Didn't do opks this month.

Fin is going to my aunts tonight for a sleepover with Leila and is currently sooking in saying he'll be lost! Shamies! We are going to the cinema and tomo I'm shopping with my mum :)

Fletch sorry there isn't any improvement in your back I hope it improves soon. Good news that you can stay where you are for the moment xx

Bailey when is your actual test? I'm sure you will pass with flying colours xx
Your opks are almost there.

Shellie not snacking would kill me x

Hi to everyone else :hi: all this talk of decorating is giving me the bug (my hubby will kill me)

Cath are you joining the next queue tomorrow at 5am for the sale?

Cath I have tiny boobs too. Went for boob job last year but was told no due to RA and meds :(

Fletch my cm was better before FF marked O but temps don't add up and I'm lost x

Ahhhh loively hun what you gonna watch? havent been to the cinema in ages because i begrudge paying nearly £17 for just 2 tickets, im trying to butter up OH to allow us to go to Maldives next year...........i have no problem in paying£3200 for a weeks holiday but not £17 for 2 cinema tickets lol im so backwards xxxx

Mrs Duck I'm waiting on the paper I like to be half price in Laura Ashley, stalking it lol! I've got my curtains but now like others in next sale better lol x

Spiderman :) was that or batman and I prefer spiddy!!!

I'm the same but we rarely get time alone so making most of it!

Our hols are in 4 weeks eeeeek!

Oh Dani that sounds like me. I bought new curtains from next last year but now I've seen some lovely ones at our local homemaker and I'm trying to convince my hubby that we should change them x

4 weeks, it will be here before you know it x

Cath go to the Maldives it's lovely, a proper paradise holiday, you can get some great deals either last minute or by booking well in advance, although you don't want to do that as you'll have a baby by the time you are due to go x

Mrsduck no i wont be in the Que - i find it uncomfortable when people go mad just grab anything and chuck it in their bags lol it freaks me out!! i think ill look on the net if it will let me! i went there today and only thing i liked was a green bowl it was only £5 but i noticed it had a pencil mark on the label ready to be reduced lol i want it to be £2 just incase it doesnt go right in my room haha!! ahhh its soooo peaceful i really want to go!!

Ohhhhh no Dani not spiderman! you should see the new one with the male strippers :) yummmmmm haha!!!

us ladies are never satisfied with things are we lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"