Lucky thread

Cath a wee night out sounds gd..x

I wanted to see wot to expect when expecting but looks like il be watching it when it comes out in DVD as I prob won't be pg till then :(

Where u off to dani on holiday?x

Mr D us woman love changing stuff..x

I'm going to my mums tonight then work tomoro then some drunken madness with my cousin she doesn't kno about my mc this time and im not telling her just want to go out and laugh our heads off :)

Hey ladies why don't we get to kno each other?

Age.. 26
Oh or dh age..38
Work... Mobile hairdresser
Pets... Gus the beagle
Boy name... Leo or Harrison
Girl name... Sienna or Lilly
Hobbies.... Holidays and shopping
Live in Hamilton in Scotland
Drink... Vodka cranberry or rosy wine :wine:

Age.. 25
Oh or dh age..26
Work... Administrator
Pets... Dora my cat
Boy name... Devon (I really dont have any other boys names apart from that!)
Girl name... Lola Madison
Hobbies.... Planning exciting things, going out with the girls!
Live in South Wales
Drink... Vodka & Diet Coke, Rose or Jaiger, best drink ever xxx

Ooh I like Madison too Hun I did like Sophia but everyone's calling there girls tht. X

Age.. 23
Oh or dh age..32
Work... bar staff
Pets... Missy and Poppy. dogs, but they live with my mum
Boy name... Torin or Ivan
Girl name... Sianah or Thea
Hobbies.... Hand/paper crafts (dont laugh) and shopping
Live in West Yorkshire
Drink... Red/rose wine or if im not really in the mood then a pint of lager and lime (proper classy bird me lol)

i used to love sophia but my brother went out with the devil lol she was called sophie so really put me off xx

Ooooh interesting boys names fletch!!

Age.....29
Oh or dh age....25
Work.....senior support worker with learning disabilities
Pets......Bailey the golden retriever
Boy name......Kiefer or Connor
Girl name.....Niamh or Caitlyn
Hobbies......Going to festivals and concerts, drinking! Ebaying
Live in.....Chorley UK
Drink......cider or white wine
Ttc since.......Decemeber 2011

I love golden retrievers :)

I hate when ppl put u off names u like cos there bitches. X

I know it's such a pain!! Or when other people name their children the name you wanted or a similar name!! One of my nieces is stella, and I've always loved the name bella, but think it would be silly now to use that name.

Aw I kno I now hav 2 friends I'm worried steal my names as they are pg...x

I can't wait till we're all pregnant and can move this thread over to the first trimester forum and be bump buddies :happydance:

Yay that will be great!! Sooooo looking forward to be going over to pregnancy forums, not that I don't love it here with you lovely ladies of course!

I'm in a weird mood again this evening, don't know why but I feel wound up and annoyed and there's nothing that has caused it lol!!

Age.. 26 (27 at the end of August)
Oh or dh age.. 31
Work... Medical Laboratory Technologist
Pets... Ares and Siren - my cats :)
Boy name... James Edward ... Edward for sure for the middle name (OH's late dad's name) .. James is the first name that we so far like the best but still not "sold" on it like we are with the girl names
Girl name... Kara Isabel & Amelia Angela
Hobbies.... hmmm .... does BnB count?? LOL
Live in... Mississauga, Canada
Drink... frozen mango daiquiri
I'm adding this -> TTC since ... September 2011

Fletch, my hemoglobin is good, so I know I don't have IDA (I did my own blood work at work :p lol shhhh don't tell!!) I've had my TSH going up and down for a few years now, and because my lab results have only sometimes been off, or only some was off and others normal they kept putting it off. This doctor said I do have it, but that I could take the meds if I wanted to, not cuz she thinks I have to have it yet, but I've been through this crap enough already with my thyroid and just want to do something instead of spend another 4 years just "watch it and see what happens". I tested Positive for antibodies which are slowly destroying my thyroid, so why wait til it gets worse to do something. And having those anti-thyroid antibodies means higher risk of m/c "67% of women with recurrent first trimester losses had ATA, compared to 17% of controls. None of the participants in either group had clinical manifestations of thyroid disease."

Dani I know you mentioned something about having your thyroid looked at, maybe you should find out if you have thyroid antibodies if they didn't do that already, especially since you already have an autoimmune disease if I remember correctly?

And I love your girls names Shellie, so pretty!! My oh doesn't like my girls names though, but that's ok I'm going to get them anyway by bringing up the fact that I have had to endure pregnancy and labour so I get majority vote lol :rofl:

And I love your girls names Shellie, so pretty!! My oh doesn't like my girls names though, but that's ok I'm going to get them anyway by bringing up the fact that I have had to endure pregnancy and labour so I get majority vote lol :rofl:

I told OH I have Veto Power over the names lol

He did come up with the girls first names thou, but I loved them and the middle names are what I came up with. I originally wanted Isabel as a first name since I was a kid (my mom's aunt who I was very close with who passed away was Isabel). But my uncle named his daugther Isabella so I dont want to use Isabel as a first name. Angela was my fathers request as he wanted me to name my daughter after his mum, but I never liked the name enough for a first name, but I do love it together with Amelia as a middle name. I think it has a nice ring to it :)

Ttc since may 2010.. :-(

I like emily and madeline but my friend has called her daughters millie and adelyn!! Just my Luck. So I found unique names and iv only told you guys :) me and hubby made a deal that he names a boy and I name a girl :) we all know were the ones choosing the names so I dunno why they fight it Haha!!

You lot are all younger than me, I'm the pensioner of the group

Age.....32
Oh or dh age....38
Work.....estate agent
Pets......none dh won't let me
Boy name......Rhys
Girl name.....Ruby or Darcy
Hobbies......Boating when im not b&bing
Live in.....Channel islands
Drink......cider or white wine
Ttc since.......Decemeber 2011

and I agree with you all if it's coming out of my lady garden/flower/bits/whatever you call it then I'm naming it xx

Aw Darcy is such a cute name..x mrs D ur not a pensioner Hun...x

I'm lucky hubby loves they names too :)

Thanks hun,we've been together 8 years but we kept wtt til we had done stuff then thought oh shit we better not put it off any longer as we both alway wanted babies and the years were creeping past us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->