Lucky thread

What do you think of something like this?

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=220937672451

Fake flowers are a good idea coz you can keep them after, I went for cream roses for mine which were beautiful and I thought I might be able to dry them afterwards but they just went brown and mouldy x

I'm really wanting to go for the de vere in Blackpool. They have quoted us a really good price and I loved the room. I haven't looked anywhere else yet though so I'm goin to do a spreadsheet (geek!) and compare them and see which others I want to visit.

Thanks mrs d, and they are cheap as chips!!

I'm not getting my car coz theres no one to drive my dad back home from mine after he lets me drive it home. My mum was going to follow but she's been up since 4am!

Oh no I'd be gutted about the car.

I just googled de vere Blackpool and it looks lovely. Would you be looking at a church wedding first then reception there or the whole ceremony and everything at the one place?

It's so exciting, have you decided on 13th?

oh i hate that show! the women are always so ungrateful! lol this is my most favourite site ever! https://pinterest.com/all/?category=wedding_events it has the cutest ideas and its perfect for handmaking things for a unique wedding :)

i had fake flowers. the only flowers i had that were real were mine and my two maids of honour. i had 6 bridesmaids haha. i had a maajor budget wedding. we paid £2000 in total including the honeymoon so if u want any money saving ideas let me know haha :)

Leinzlove I noticed sprite had announced her BFP but hasn't been back on since then I hope she is ok..xx

Fletch I hope it's symtoms I had the worst cramps twinges in the 2ww b4 my BFP..

I'm reading 50 shades of grey to see wot the fuss is about... And its just for all those horny woman out there lol.. Most them prob don't get much :sex:

Last rubbish about the car Hun..x

Cream roses sound gorgeous mrs duck I had purple and lilic roses.. Wel u can see tht cos of my pic lol..x

Deleting facebook was the best thing I ever done I'm now a bnb addict lol at least on here I don't get upset. Xx

those flowers are beautiful bailey! would you have the diamonte in there too? what colour scheme are you going for ie bridesmaids etc? oh i love weddings!! :)

cheryl thats what i thought about those books as someone told me its all about this mr grey and his whips and chains lol. not my cup of tea. my cramps are still here but thats it so far but trying not to take notice. i removed my ticker as i dont want to obsess over it anymore.

I couldn't agree more Cheryl out with fb in with b&b......my hubby says he rarely sees me without the iPad or phone in my hand haha

I love roses. I bought dozens of them from a local farm for my wedding and a friend of my aunt used them to do the flower arrangements, bouquets etc for us. We didn't know what we were getting til the day and they were beautiful and so much cheaper than getting a florist to supply us.

Fletch that site is great, I'm going to have a good look at it later as lots of things will be good to do as accessories around the house

50 shades is about a young multi millionaire who falls for a college virgin although there are a few whips and chains in it

iv just pinned a million things to get on with when we get back from chester! im going to be skint for a while haha :)

I'm having a black and gold theme, sorry WE (i keep doing that!! forgetting oh lol!!)

So i'm scouring the internet for black and gold bridesmaid dresses lol.
I think I will have the diamantes in there yeah, theres some teardrop fake flowers too which are lovely.

And 2000 well done fletch!!

Just did another digi and negative again boooo!!

boo! your ticker says tomorrow so fxd! what kind of style are you going for? why not get a quote from a seamstress and get them made?

I like these dresses

https://dress.vponsale.co.uk/plicat...or-short-bridesmaid-dress-vpbn902-p-3484.html

I have three bridesmaids and I'd have one of them in the longer one and the other two in the shorter one. I'm also trying to decide whether I'd prefer black table linen and gold bows or white table linen with gold bows. I don't know if black might make it see too dark.

And I dont get why my ticker says tomorrow coz I O'd on cd18 last month and my ticker is based on that. Must have put my luteal phase in wrong.

those are pretty! why not do white table linen and black with a thinner stip of gold with a bow on the top of it?

Attachments

• 454_400_331505_Black-and-Gold-Vintage.jpg
    454_400_331505_Black-and-Gold-Vintage.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
oh okay lol. ignore me. are you still having o pains?

Only slight but it's more achey than twinges which would usually mean I've already O'd! Oh well I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see! I took the test out of the handle and its way fainter than yesterday!

Oooh that's a good idea, I like that. I think a black table cloth would be too dark but I like the idea of a black and gold runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->