Lucky thread

I kno time flys by we decided for me to Come off my pill in may last yr to ntnp but thot by the aug we would have been pg but we ha bought a house and were moving into it in the dec so thts why we started ttc properly with OPKs and stuff in jan, If I knew how common mcs were I wud hav used my OPKs last yr and by now we'd maybe of been pg with our rainbow :(

I know what you mean we both thought things would happen quickly but I wish we had started earlier now especially now I have to put ttc on hold for my op

Aw Hun it's not long now you will be bak to ttc again before u kno it :hugs:

Thanks hun I hope so, I hope we all get our rainbow babies soon xxx

I may be mistaken but I think I saw that Sprite2011 got thier BFP.

Bailey: I hope O gets here soon! Those are looking close. :hugs:

Tawn: I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Age.. 29
Oh or dh age..33
Work... SAHM Since March 2011/ Prior Baker
Pets... Brady (5 yr. old pug)
Boy name... Jason Wyatt (After DH and baby brother I lost in October)
Girl name... Bella Marie or Priya Marie (Pronounced Pree ah)
Hobbies.... Scrapbooking, Cooking, Cardmaking
Live in Ohio, United States
Drink... Fuzzy Navel, Jack n Coke (Right now: Orange Juice, Chocolate Milk)
TTC... Started September 2011, Fell pg in January 2012 lost in March 2012, Fell pregnant in May 2012.
Married: 8 years in November, Together 10 years in December.

Sorry to hear about your baby brother leinz, that will be a lovely tribute if you have a boy x

Yes sprite just got her bfp I messaged her the other day :happydance:

I hadn't realised she was on this thread otherwise I would have mentioned it x

So, I don't think July is my month. I just have cramps now and I'm convinced the other symptoms were me coming down with something :-( I'm gonna try take my mind off the 2ww and maybe start reading a book. I'm gonna head to the library and see what they have. It might help my symptom spotting too. Do u ladies have any suggestions as to which books I should try?

Duck, I don't think Sprite is in this thread. I just saw the other day she updated with her BFP after taking a break from BNB. Just thought I would mention as some of the ladies in here know her. :)

Thanks Fletch! I don't have many ideas for books. Have you every read Janet Evanovich's numbers series? I absolutley love them. I still hope you are about to see your BFP, this month. :hugs:

the only books iv ever read are by a lady called francine rivers so i am welcoming all suggestions. im gonna take 3/4 out and see how long they last me as i can keep taking them out online instead of going to get them re stamped.

Thanks. i think im just losing hope. :(

Don't give up fletch I hope you get a surprise bfp xx

Have you read 'before I go to sleep' it was a Richard and judy book club must read or as they are a constant topic of conversation on other threads the 50 shades of grey trilogy?

Leinzlove what's a fuzzy navel (besides belly button fluff)?

Everyone is going on about 50 shades of gray but I'm not into smutt and stuff like that. I'm more into true stories and stuff like Anne frank. Iv written the suggestions down tho to go in search of :)

I also just deleted fb. 4 women who knew about my mc are all whining about how they can't wait to give birth cos they're hating pregnancy. I had to delete it before I said something :-(

Well done fletch fb isn't worth the heartache it causes after a mc.

Does anyone have anything nice planned for the weekend?

A group of us booked a kayak adventure a month or so ago thinking it would be nice on a summers evening but now that summers evening has arrived with wind and rain so not looking forward to it now, it's going to be cold and wet

That sounds like fun! Maybe not the weather but fun!

I'm unpacking the boxes I packed last week and having a spring (mid summer) clean :)

Fletch - its so horrible when other people whine about pregnancy. My workmate a few weeks ago said she was jealous that I was goin out for a drink. She wished she could drink alcohol. I don't blame you for deleting Facebook.
And don't lose the faith hun x

Ooh read kathy reichs books, they are great!!

And mrs duck I'm sure you'll have fun despite the weather, wrap up warm!!

I'm literally doing nothing this weekend. I was supposed to be getting my car today but can't get it now til Tuesday. So I'm free all day now. Just gonna clean.

I'm currently watching don't tell the bride......if I went on this I'd be briefing my fella beforehand!! It's in Preston so I'm getting ideas for my venue as I live near there lol!!

i really wanted to say something but the only person it would make feel bad is me. as if i could feel worse about the fact she is pregnant and im not. so deleting it was my only choice.

what are you up to today? hows wedding planning coming? x

Not bad, I'm gonna trawl the Internet for ideas today lol.

I'm gonna go for fake flowers from eBay.....I'll see if I can get a picture and see what you think

Bailey why aren't you getting your car today? What a bummer you have to wait til Tuesday for it now.

Those brides are mad I wouldn't let my dh plan my special day.

Have you found a nice venue yet for your wedding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->