Lucky thread

But you been bding so you're covered :) yeah the white linen is better. And you could have white chair covers and your bows would be black gold black gold etc. You should get a cute gold sash for your wedding dress and a bit of black lace to lie round the stem of your flowers. Aw I want to get married again lol

Yeah been :sex: every other day. Just seems like my cycles getting longer!! Either that or I missed the surge and I've already O'd. Guess I'll wait and see!!

My damn laptop keeps freezing! Stupid old thing.

I think I remember you saying you had short lh surges. I'm new to opks so I'm sorry I'm not of much help :-/ hopefully this is our last month of all this ttc lark xx

hope your all ok today ladies?

Fletch sorry that AF is on her way, your still not out tho chick!! hang in there!! I dont know if this book will be your cup of tea but one of the first books i started reading in my late teens was 'A child called IT' by Dave Pelzer (think thats how you pronounce his name) its such a heartbreaking book but after reading it you have so much admiritation for the author xxx

AFM went out last night only had 5 vodkas and oh my lord i was soooo ill last night lol, had to take a bucket to bed lol i think its because i still have methotrexate in my body as technically im not allowed to drink until my levels are 0 lol !!

I LOVE the sales!! bought new clothes and shoes which would have cost £230 but had them all for £68!! also bought our wallpaper for the feature wall and just been to next and bought a lot of things to change the colour scheme in living room! hinting for OH to allow me to buy a dining table from Next now! wish me luck ladies lol

any plans for tonight? xxx

So our Jamaica trip was amazing and very relaxing...just what I needed...but as you can tell from my chart I didn't get my happy present I was hoping for while there. :cry: Started early again and on my vacation which sucked and I had my meltdown right on cue but I gathered myself together and hubby was wonderful as usual and got me through it and after a few was fine the rest of the trip. So I guess it's on to the next cycle...#6 now I believe? We'll get there! Got my blood results back and my pap was normal which is great and all my levels were good but my progesterone was low so starting CD#16 which is the 21st, I will be on prometrium for 12 days to help with that. She also started me on baby aspirin so that will be on my chart daily as well. So fingers crossed for us ladies and to all of you - :dust:

I will go through the posts I've missed while gone to catch up on all of you. I hope everyone is well and I've missed ya's. Hoping to see some BFP's happened while I was gone!

Hey love the black and gold theme those dresses are lovely.. Bailey I think u hav o'd already Hun..x

Fletch u are not out till the :witch: shows her face..x

Mrs D I'm with u hubby says I've never got my iPad off my lap lol...x

Cath u hav been a busy lady... Hope u get ur dinning table... I take it ur on juice tonight without the vodka? Lol...xx

Ttcbabyisom glad u had a nice time and so sorry the :witch: got u I hope this is ur month babe, so glad ur tests came back clear at least they will sore ur progesterone out hun X

well looks like i might be joining you again :( my ms has vanished :( thats always my first sign summits up :( i went to hospital today after calling and explaining the problem and that was a waste of time sat for 2 hrs in a waiting room and when I got to see doctor I was told there was nothing they can do and wouldn't scan me because she wasn't trained in it yet and the one doctor that was was busy else where and that I'm not classed as a priority so got to wait till Tuesday now

I havent read any posts since yesterday and won't until later on today cuz I have ppl over right now, but I wanted to show you ladies my wedding dress!!! It's not the one I posted as they didn't have it anymore it was dicontinued. But here's a photo of me with my dress on! It was the first one I tried. Tried on a few more after that, liked the second dress too, but loved this one the most! .. Please ignore the messy hair and makeup-less face!

Attachments

• wed.jpg
    wed.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 18
Hey there bump, hope you are ok hun. I hope your ms going is just a sign that you are progressing towards 2nd trimester hun. Don't forget that some women don't get ms at all from pregnancy to pregnancy it's different. FX'd for you. And it's not good that they wouldn't scan you. Will they not scan you Monday?

Oh ladies I've been online ALL day lol!!! I've read some reviews though that peridress aren't very good and their dresses aren't good. Anyone know of any cheap websites or wedding dresses?

Shellie u are gorgeous Hun.. Tht dress is perfect...xxx

Bump symtoms come and go Hun... I'm sure u will be fine..x

Oooooob Shellie that is gorgeous!!! I'm going to a dress shop on Tuesday too to get an idea!! When are you getting married again?

Im going to get my dress from my mums to try on... I want another big day :(
Or a baby lol...xx

Shellie: I absolutley love the dress. Its so beautiful! :)
Cath: Sounds like a fun night out.:)
Bailey: I hope O gets here soon and if its already been here... So happy you got the baby making in. I truly hope this is your month! :hugs:
Cheryl: I hope July 24, hurries and gets here so you can concieve your rainbow, straight away. Lots and Lots of :hugs:!
Bump: I wish there was a way we could ease your worry. :hugs:

Thanks Leinzlove I'm very chilled out about it all now i think it's cos I kno there are tests getting done now. As long as I hav my baby b4 I'm 30 il be happy so I've got 4 yrs. xx

to be honest bailey the site has completely changed from when i ordered 2.5 years ago so it could have gone really downhill. i have a friend who ordered online and hers was mega cheap so i will find out what website she used and let u know.

bump im sure its not what you think. your ms will come back, they do say the towards the end of the 1st trimester is teaters off. dont worry hun

cheryl there should be a day in every city where brides get together to have afternoon tea and a party in their wedding dresses haha!! wouldnt that be awesome

shellie you look beautiful!! that dress is perfect! and i love the veil! eek!

babyisom welcome back! sorry af got you! :( but us ladies are convinced that July is the month this thread gets its lucky streak back :)

Cheryl: I'm glad they are doing tests! You'll be holding your forever baby soon. :hugs:

I want you pregnant now. :brat::brat::brat::brat:

bailey. my friend said, if you like one in the shops take down the designers name and search for it on ebay? she saw one that was £1000 in shops and she got it brand new with tags on for £350 xx

Cath it sounds like you had a lovely day at the sales keep working on him for that dining table x

Bump I'm sure everything will be fine x

Shellie I love the dress that was quick it took me forever to choose one x

Welcome back ttcbaby I hope you had a lovely holiday so sorry you didn't get your holiday bfp I hope this is your month x

Bailey I hope you has a lovely day wedding planning x

Hi leinz, Cheryl, fletch, tawn and everyone else I hope you are enjoying your weekend xx

Afm the kayaking went very well the sun came out for us and the wind dropped a bit is we were quite lucky but my wrists are now killing me, obviously my technique is wrong. After working up an appetite but not in that way we had a pizza and a huge ice cream overlooking the beach. We've just got home and I'm shattered

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->