Lucky thread

Duck: It sounds like you had a lot of fun... :) I've never been kayaking. :)

Hey ladies,

I'm having trouble sleeping and I just came across this article....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10878750

Thought it was interesting and noticed I had like out my tight leopard print leggings to wear today, good sign that I'm about to ovulate lol!! If only it were that easy to tell :rofl:

Interesting article bailey so we don't need opks after all x

Leinz you should have a go it was good fun x

I've been to the local farm shop and today's task is to make up a variety of soups and freeze portions ready for after my op

Anyone doing anything nice today?

Oooh I love making soup! My favourite is cream I sweetcorn although it can be a pain to make!!

I'm actually getting my car today!! Yay! My parents are bringing it up later and in exchange I have to make them Sunday roast so I'm off to Asda soon to get some food lol!! It's been ages since I made proper roast! I used to be a chef, but now I'm just marrying a chef instead lol, singe tends to do all the cooking but he's at work today.

How are you feeling about your op now mrs d? I bet you can't wait just to get it over! I'm sure everything will all be fine though and soon you will be just like me wondering if you have actually O'd or not and then going into the dreaded 2ww lol!!

Oooh and almost forgot, I had a BFP dream last night!! I've never had one before, and I dreamt I used a cb digi and it said I was 20 weeks + after conception lol!! As if any of us would be 20 weeks pregnant and wouldn't know haha!! But it felt so real!! I also dreamt that I worked with my FIL and he was whinging that I didn't do enough work lol, so probably all meaningless but nice to at least get a dream BFP :rofl:

:wohoo: congrats on getting your car bailey and I hope you enjoy your Sunday roast.

I hope your bfp dream is a sign, if only we could get to 20 weeks without realising that would take some of the worry away.

Yup only another week to go, I'm going to be very nervous this time next week

I bet it's hard knowing how to feel isn't it mrs d? Wanting to get it over with and yet nervous about having it done. You seem to be coping very well with it though!! An like i said earlier, I'm positive everything will be absolutely fine. You'll look back at this in the future an wonder why you were ever worried!!

I hope my BFP dream is a sign too, but more likely it's because I am ttc obsessed lol!! Even spending all day yesterday in "wedding mode" didn't seem to get it out of my head lol! And I have no idea if I have O'd yet. I will do my opk later after i get back from Asda. If its a blatant negative then I think I'm gonna have to estimate that I already O'd on Friday coz on Thursday my opk was darker. Ah the joys of ttc and having a poas addiction :rofl:

PMA ladies, the luck is coming back I can feel it!!

It is strange wanting it to happen asap just in case a miracle happens and it starts to go down on its own which I know is highly unlikely as its been more than 6 months but it's the ttc that is my priority and til it's out I can't ttc so come on next Monday

Good luck for your opk later

I really don't know what we would have done without your PMA thanks for keeping us going xx

Morning ladies.. I'm just up was very drunk last night and went dancing in the local dump lol can't believe I went but it was so fun...xxx

Fletch I'd love to meet with brides in our dresses they shud so make tht a public holiday lol...xx

Bailey yeh for ur car and ur dream I'm hoping a fp is coming ur easy, but I don't think it I'll say 20 wks if only it wud. X

Mrs d u sound like u ha loads of fun... Just one wk to go Hun it will be a relif to get it over so u can get back to ttc again Hun. X

Nd to sober up to pack a bag for our over night... I feel like shit :sick:

Lol, I hate that morning after feeling cheryl!! But at least you had a good night! My hangovers seem ten times worse since mc.....but I also refuse to take ibuprofen or naproxen anymore coz I took it when I thought AF was coming just before my BFP so I'm paranoid now! And that means I just have to deal with the hangover headache!!
Hope you feel better soon!

And thanks mrs d, I always hope I'm not being too annoyingly chipper, coz I know sometimes you just want to be able to feel upset and have a good moan and a cry, but everyone needs a bit of PMA. If we didn't then we'd never carry on ttc with such enthusiasms and gusto lol!!

morning all ladies, ahhhh cheryl you hungover are you love euurrghhhhhhhh what i used to do is fill the sink full of cold water and just put your head in that, soon woke me up and made me feel normalish lol! Bailey im the opp to you since the first mc my hangovers have been non existant!! i think i have only been out a handful of times though? i have only had 1 night of drinking since end of may lol!!

BFP dream - i had mine before my last af and it was about a CB lol!!! mine was in spanish tho lol! congrats on the car hun you must be soooo excited!!!

AFM im not speaking to OH as he has lost our car keys when he went out last night and i got such a busy day, got my nephews 7th birthday party then hosp for HCG to be done then i want to go to next to get my table and chairs :-( feel like punching him today lol xxx

Hey girls :) im home alone again today as hubby has casting tuition with some celebrity carp angler lol crap angling if u ask me ;-)

So I'm making home made burgers and getting online to choose the colours for our bedroom and hallway.

As for my symptoms, I'm still crampy and my boobs hurt but I'm convinced its af. I just don't 'feel' pregnant. I want to be throwing up and constantly peeing and all the other symptoms. It's funny what mc does to your head. But I cannot wait to experience them!

Yay for getting your car! :) I might have to do a roast this week now you've just mentioned it :)

Not long to go Mrs d! Were all here with you and know everything's gonna go great :)

Cheryl have a wonderful anniversary! This will be the last one you two celebrate alone ;-) have a great time xxx

Cath - I literally just lol'd I was almost crying, just the idea I filling the sink and sticking your head in it :rofl: cracks me up!! An oh's need a good punch sometimes lol (well a kick up the arse at least!). Get him told Cath!

Cheryl - PMA is positive mental attitude, if you can believe it you can achieve it! I'd be full of doom and gloom and woe is me if I didn't think that one day I will have my baby, and I really believe one day I will (some days I believe it more than other days) but never give up believing!

Fletch - mmmmm homemade burgers! I love them, especially lamb burgers!! I used to make homemade lamb burgers stuffed with Monterray jack cheese! I'm starving!!

hahaa ohhh believe me girls if he doesnt find them within an hour he can forget me being nice to him for ever, its more or less a brand new car aswell!! we only got it in March!!!!! Arghhhhhh knobhead!!!!!!!!

haha bailey believe me its amazeballs oh laughed at me when we first got together cause i was doing it but then he tried it and now hes always sticking his head in the sink lol

fletch you never know chick, when is AF due?? ahhh i love homemade burgers!! I just had pizza for breakfast haha i sound like such a skank lol xxx

Haha no you don't! Pizza for breakfast is the best! Ooh I might have to buy some.lamb mince now Haha! We have extra strong mature on them I never thought to put it in! I'm gonna try that thanks :)

Lol!! I'm picturing you both doing it. Like bobbing for apples Haha! I might have to try that though as like Bailey I don't take pain killers as I have build a phobia/paranoia against them. I did the same and took my naproxen for the cramps a few days before my af was late :-(

I'm starving now too lol might have my dinner now xx

Bobbing for apples lol lol you ladies really crack me up!! :rofl:

Yeah stuffing your burgers with cheese is amazballs (I love that word cath, I'm always using it!!) and totes amaze! Love using stuff like that, although I don't get how "reem" came about? That's an odd one to me...

Reem? What does that mean iv never heard it. Someone on Hollyoaks said totes amaze and I almost choked it was so funny. Lol

I will do. Paul will love them. I hope lol. Ooh I can't wait to foodshop now I'm gonna buy and make loads! :) xx

Reem just means looking good or fit I think! It's from the only way is Essex and it's just such an odd word!

Oh I can't be doing with them! Shatap! And all that? Paul thinks they're great tut. Lol

Right, I'm off to finish my house work and have a relaxing bath :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->