Lucky thread

I'm stood outside reading your posts chuckling to myself the neighbours must think I'm mad.

Aaaww poor thing Cheryl hangovers are the worst they render me completely useless the next day. Get packing hun for your sexy night away, have a lovely time x

Cath who knew apple bobbing was the way to cure a hangover haha. I'd kill my hubby if he lost our car keys, I hope they turn up x

Bailey I love your chirpiness pls don't change xx

Fletch are you a fishing widow? I hope your dh has a lovely time and enjoy your homemade burgers yummmmm

Need to scrape myself off the sofa to go bob myself (bobbing) then get ready and hopfully look reem lol... Feel like death.. I cud go a pizza or a burglar right now. Yummy. X

Lol our spelling mistakes are atrocious! :)

Mrs d yes I am unfortunately. But I believe its what's keep our marriage alive. He goes once a month for a week or more and when he's back we are crazy for eachother. It's quite lovely really. but a lot of my friends say 'I wouldnt dream of letting my hubby go fishing for that amount of time' and i say, that's cos you're selfish. Lol I'm mean and quite blunt but if it makes him happy then Im not going to stop him :) no idea why I just ranted like that lol but controlling wives piss me off. One of my friends Is only happy if theyre doing what she likes to do and whines and moans if they do what he wants. Another reason fb is gone :)

Need to scrape myself off the sofa to go bob myself (bobbing) then get ready and hopfully look reem lol... Feel like death.. I cud go a pizza or a burglar right now. Yummy. X

I'm stood in Asda giggling away to myself lol, burglar was so much funnier haha! Go bob and make yourself reem cheryl and have a lovely anniversary celebration!!

Fletch - I'm a pool widow myself, he plays every Monday night for his team and whenever we are in a place with a pool table he has to play!! But it keeps him busy and happy lol!

Ha! Yes me too but snooker :-( I work in a members club and he comes and plays when I'm working lol. Ugh.

I keep having to sit down every 10 mins cos my back is killing me :-( I might go ask my gp to refer me for physio. :-(

I've got backache today too. Just bought some voltarol heat patches. They are ok but won't bleeding stay stuck on!!!

Iv heard of those. Let me know if they work cos I need something. I can't keep getting a bath lol xx

Just did an opk and it was negative again, but the line looked darker again!! Got some cheap opk's from Asda and I'll see how they go next few days.

Attachments

• c7abb711.jpg
    c7abb711.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2
Iv heard of those. Let me know if they work cos I need something. I can't keep getting a bath lol xx

Don't buy them fletch, they dont stick, they don't really get very warm and my back still hurts!!

Still no ms :( I have to take my son to the scan as well as there's no one to watch him gonna have to get oh to stay in waiting room with him and I have to go in alone :(

You'll be fine bump don't think the worst just yet. Do u ave any other symptoms?

Bbs are sore Nd I'm sleeping a lot just wish I didn't have to take my son to scan as oh will have to wait in waiting room with him and I'll have to go in alone :(

My neighbours work and my dad lives 50 miles away :( all my friends and family live 50 miles away and my uni friends are all home for the summer

Sorry I don't know what else to suggest. Maybe explain your worry to the sonographer she/he might understand and let your little one in x

He is allowed in that's not the problem It's incase summit is wrong with the baby he's already been thru that once and I don't want him to have to go thru it again x

Ooh! I see poor thing. Don't worry. It will be good news :)

Bailey that opk looks almost positive wow that has been a long time now of almosts, keep bd'ing xx

Bailey & fletch I hope your backs get better soon maybe your dh/oh could give you a massage :winkwink:

Bump did you say your scan was Tuesday? I hope all goes well for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"