Lucky thread

Thanks Mrs d. Great idea! Although he'd laugh in my face if I suggested it :-(

Hellllloooooo ladies! It feels like forever since I have been on here, but that is because DH and I have been busy packing, and packing and PACKING and then moving and unpacking, unpacking and more unpacking! :haha: But we are here, all moved into our new house with about 70% of the boxes unpacked and sorted, so I am over the moon! It is a gorgeous house and DH was sweet enough to look at me and say "this is where we are going to have our first baby, I just promise you" awwwwww...

But I've spent the day putting together stepson's loft bed which has a wardrobe, desk and shelves built in!!!! I am KNACKERED! But it is about the coolest bed a 10 year old could ask for so he is stoked, which makes me smile.

I just read back about 20 pages to catch up with you chatty chicks, I missed out on a lot!

Aww Tawn I am so glad you love it, and lovely what your dh said.

Bump - I'm really hoping its good news for you hun, keep the faith, this is your sticky bean!! Big hugs!!

Mrs d - thanks, I would ask oh but he's only off work sick (always when it's around bloody O time!!)

My new toy

Attachments

• 19c5e6a1.jpg
    19c5e6a1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2
I am poas addict!!!

Been feeling really strong O pains so did an Asda cheapy but my wee was very diluted and pale (sorry tmi!!)

By the looks of this and the pains I'm thinking tomorrow may be O day

I need to get a life!!!! :rofl:

Attachments

• 301c58ac.jpg
    301c58ac.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
It looks better in RL, that pic looks rubbish!! And to make my life that much better my oh is in bed ill!!! So it doesn't matter if I'm O'ing!! I'll need to get to some serious seducing if I'm to have :sex: tonight, but seen as all he has to do is provide the sperm he can bloody well man up and stop complaining about his man flu :haha:

I'm such a caring person lol!!

He's not very romantic. His Idea of a date night is buying a big bag of crisps (for him as I don't like crisps) and watching something we recorded on sky lol. He's a pain. He's a guy guy. Romance is for wussys and all that lol.

Your car is so cute!! Yay!! Come on o!! We want Bailey pregnant this month!! :)

i think im just getting worked up about scan :/ i had my sunday lunch earlier and then decided that i would make the most of feeling better and do all the cleaning jobs ive neglected for the last few weeks as been ill.. then as we are getting a new carpet in the living room and new flooring in the kitchen on wed i thought id make a start de cluttering and moving little things like ornaments and stuff.. so after hoovering and cleaning two bathrooms a kitchen and doing a ton of laundry and dishes i deffo feel like ive over done it now! im lying on the bed! but when i was cleaning i started to feel ever so slightly queasy and now have heart burn! i also have a random dull ache in my boob???

Lol Bailey caring to say you work in a care home ;-) get that oh of yours seduced and do some good old bding! Hehe

That's good Bump! Try and relax Hun xx

Oh my Tawn you have been busy the removal van only came Saturday and you've moved all your stuff and unpacked most of it and put up little ones bed!! No wonder you are knackered xx

Bump I'm sure you'll be fine, stay positive xx

Bailey yay what a lovely car :happydance: I hope you had a nice roast now go seduce your lucky oh, tell him it will help his man flu xx

Fletch mines the same it's bad enough trying to get him to rub sun cream on my back he just slaps it on haphazardly missing half of it xx

Afm I've made a big pan of veg soup which I've put in the freezer in portions ready for after my op

haha that made me laugh. he is now in the kitchen mixing his bait and cooking his hemp for his next fishing trip which is 3 weeks away. tut. i cant even get him to sit down with me for half an hour :( oh well lol

ps. got my ticker back lol. just so i can keep on track :)

Ooooh fletch I bet your house smells lovely. Are you 8dpo already? that has gone quickly you'll be testing again soon xx

Bump I would if I could xx

gonna have a family day tomoz i think try and take my mind off it and make the day go quicker! just hope i dont get bad news on tues as its our wedding anniversary :/

its awful. i have the balcony window open contantly and can no longer use my veg steamer and slow cooker! :( he has ruined them. i love slow cooker recipes too!!

yep, i o'd either last sat evening or early sunday morning. i wont be testing until im double figures past o as i dont want to get any negatives. i might test on wednesday and then friday if its bfn. i have 5 cheapies incase i cave lol.

Mmmmm the lovely smell of fish and bait!! Why do men love fishing so much?? My oh goes with his dad too. Then stinks when he comes home bleurgh!!! Although if my oh used my slow c

thats a great idea bump. stop worrying! youll be fine everything will be fine. go get yourself a nice hot relaxing bath and light some candles and maybe read a book? try take your mind off it xx

not meant to have hot baths lol ur meant to have warm baths lol!! but i dont have any candles lol but just gonna chill on the sofa with oh and eat cheese cake!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->