Lucky thread

Oh you poor thing. I love to put meat and veg in the slow cooker before going to work during the winter months then when you get home the house smells lovely and voila dinner is done. I hardly ever use it in the summer but wouldn't be without it in the winter.

We can all share pics on wed fletch of your bfp, bump of your bean and me of my neck

Bump I'm sure it will be a lovely anniversary gift a healthy heartbeat x

Mmmmm the lovely smell of fish and bait!! Why do men love fishing so much?? My oh goes with his dad too. Then stinks when he comes home bleurgh!!! Although if my oh used my slow cooker I would bloody kill him!!!

It's not looking good for dtd tonight. He won't even come downstairs out of bed!! He only had a headache!! I honestly think he's just tired but he's been in bed since 3pm and I reckon he's gonna end up being awake all night! Men are such wimps!! Lol, I'm one of these people that works even if I'm nearly dying so i never have sympathy for people who are sensible enough to stay in bed and rest lol!! We bd'd last night though so hopefully if I do O tonight or tomorrow there'll still be spermies there to catch the egg!

Oh and my sunday roast was yum! I also moved my car up the drive and really really wanted to take it out for a quick spin but I can't coz there's no driver to go with me!!

Bump - that's a good idea about the family day, take your mind off things. And don't worry, I know it's hard but I really think this is your sticky baby!

Hey ladies, when was the last BFP?? It's about time we have another one!!! Who's testing next, fletch? Tawn? We need a BFP ladies to get that luck going again!!

Hiya ladies!!!

Awwww Bailey your car looks like a fab first car hun I bet your cuffed with it!!! Exciting!!!

Awwww tawn thats lovely you will get your bfp very soon did you say af arrived?
Had such a busy day,bought more things for the house and done a mammoth cleaning session,shattered now.my hcg on Sunday was 361 today its 175 hurry up and go down I need to get back to normality lol
Cheryl did my trick work for you love xxx

i might buy myself another and tell him if he touches it i will launch his fishing tackle off our balcony :)

tawn is next to test! do we know if her spotting was af or implantation?

is 11dpo to early? id love a bfp this month. im so doubtful but i guess thats the pessimism in me.

bailey those burgers were delicious!! although, how do i get the cheese to stay in this time? lol, there was a little in there but not as much as i put in :(

Thanks Cath! I've named my car Suzi Q !!
Glad you had a great day of shopping. Wish I could go shopping but I'm being sensible and buying my car insurance for the whole year, and of course saving for my wedding!!

Grrrr I've just fallen out with oh!! He's just told me that his work have said he can have tomorrow off but has to work thursday instead, when we were supposed to be going out for a meal!! I told him that when you are off sick from work you shouldnt then be expected to work on your day off and I told him didn't give a shit about me and only about himself......oooops! And I slammed a door.....when I know he has a headache, oooops. I'm in bitch mode!!
He just winds me up coz he has a really "can't be arsed" attitude sometimes!

Sorry rant over!!

i just got the oh to go get me cheese cake out the fridge and said while ur up a cuppa would be lovely.. u shud have seen the look i got haha

And fletch, you have to make sure it's a cheese that doesn't go too runny when it melts so it doesn't ooze out when you cook it.....that's my tip anyway lol!! Oh and my burgers are usually quite thick too.

aw hun im sorry. but you are right. a day off is a day off, he should get sick pay for tomorrow and still have thursday off.
i think my earlier conclusion that men are stupid still stands :)

to answer your question, i have no idea why men love fishing so much lool. i dont want to know to be honest, guess it makes them feel manly. isnt the smell awful?!

hey cath :) did you find your car keys? and did you get your coffee table? lol i forgot about this mornings apple bobbing ;)

Awwwww Bailey, I think it is the stress of O time. DH and I fought just before O day too, too much stress trying so hard to dtd and all.

That is so funny that your men love fishing so much! DH is only super manly when it comes to cars, other than that he is a "keeping his hands clean" kind of guy lol.

BTW, not sure who asked, but AF came full force yesterday morning right when I woke up (perfect time for it on moving day! :dohh:) So either that test was a really crazy dud, or it was a chemical. I kind of think chemical because that was pink as can be (def not an evap) and there were shadows the next morning which went to bfns by the third day. Plus, I just "felt" so preggo, which is a huge sign for me. But, I am trying to remember that even if it was a chemical, at least I can consider us lucky that in the 5 months since I stopped bcp, we have (maybe) caught the eggy twice, so fingers crossed third time is the charm! Maybe the new house will bring us some new luck

Aww Tawn sorry for AF hun, I couldn't remember if she had shown or not. And on moving day!! Double bummer!! But nice to see you are looking on the bright side and being positive hun!! Keep the faith and I'm sure you'll have your sticky beam before you know it.

I don't know why but from out of nowhere I've just ranted to him about how his parents don't seem to care about us having a baby or getting married, they are always so negative about things. Think they have it in their heads that we need to get a mortgage before we do anything else and that's just not what we want to do!! They never seem that happy with what we do. I asked him if he'd told them about our wedding and he said they said "you never told us you were thinking of getting married next year" and then "why next year"

And now he can't understand why i am upset! And why i think they don't want us to get married, or have a baby seen as his mum asked me straight after the mc if I was going on the pill again. His brothers on the other hand both have their own house and are both married and one has kids and the other has one on the way. Maybe it's just that they don't like me!!

Sorry for ranting I just came over all emotional and started crying! He won't even reply to me, not coz he's being mean but he just doesn't get why I'm upset.

forget about them hun! your oh is obviously happy with you not wanting to get a mortgage and getting married next year so she will have to suck a lemon :)

oh tawn im sorry af got you hunny :( but i love your positivity. new house new baby :)

Awwwww Bailey, how awful that they are being so passive aggressive and negative towards you! But I agree with Fletch, it is yours and OH's life together, you do what makes you happy and they are either on board or can keep their lips zipped!

Men just don't understand that kind of stuff though, they only hear the overt words, not the subtle intentions behind them. So maybe he really just doesn't realize how often they make you feel down? :hugs: hun

Omg I can never catch up! Bailey just wanted to say I've gone through the same. When we came back married last year dh asked me to text his mum. Up came the history of her trying to stop the wedding!!!! I was raging inside!

I hadn't got on with them about 3 years previous but before that was fine. It's horrible :(

Catch up more tomo but here if you need me x

Not happy enough to stand up for our relationship though. And it would be nice if my in laws to be actually wanted me to become their daughter in law. When I was pg I could tell that they weren't happy about it, but his other brother is having a baby and they are "over the moon" about it. I don't know if it's because they have been married for 8 years, or coz they are already married, but they act completely differently with them than they do with us. It just makes me a bit sad.

Anyway, forgetting all that negativity, it is about what me and oh want in the end and if they can't be happy for us then it's their tough shit!

Ok seriously rant over now, how's everyone else's day been?

Tawn sorry the witch got you, what a cruel evap or awful chemical you had xx

Bailey sorry your in laws to be are being shitty don't let them spoil your big day and your baby joys. Its about what you and your oh want that matters not what they want xx

Fletch I've just switched the tv over WTF!

Hi dani I know what you mean I've only been offline for about an hour and had catching up to do

What's on channel 4??! I want to know! I'm watching a DVD so can't turn iver! Well oh is watching a DVD whilst completely ignoring anything insaid about his parents!! Typical bloke, ignore the problem and it will go away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->