Lucky thread

Thanks for the advice ladies. I don't know what to do. I think maybe if I get a 3+ on a digi by next monday then I will go see midwife on the tuesday appt that I have made. I have just googled and it said that to get a 3+ on digi levels HCG need to be 2000. I think I have seen somewhere that at this level something can be seen on scan. Hopefully if I get a 3+ then I should see something?? If I am still getting only 2-3 weeks I might TRY hold off another week!

My doctor said your levels have to be above 2,000 to see a sac and a small bean on the ultrasound.

MRSmcK By the small bean do you mean the baby?? Not just an empty sac? do you know what levels when they see HB?

I am really pleased your home tests seem to be getting darker. Everything is crossed for you!!!!!!!!! x x x x[/QUOTE]

She said at 2000 they can definently see something which she clarified usually means a sac and sometimes a "speck" for the baby. It's pretty much just to confirm pregnancy is in uterus as opposed to a Fallopian tube. But you never know - each woman and pregnancy is different.

Have u decided when u r going to do ur scan?

About to go take another HPT. I always get better readings at night. This will be a FRER. Haven't done one of those in 2 days so hope ot's darker! Who knows, maybe I'll even do a digi!

Got my fingers crossed for you hun! x x x

Haven't decided about the scan yet mrsmck.

Did you test again? Can we see photos? How many dpo?

toothfairy, I don't know if you've seen this chart yet (and of course it is just averages and every woman is different) but I think it has a great breakdown of average HCG in each week (broken down by day as well) as well as when you can expect scanning milestones (such as yolk sac and heartbeat etc).

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

I used it last time I was pregnant when I was worried about my scan to check for the ectopic. Hope it helps a little!

i didn't know that one either, Shellie :) oh, and i love your avatar! you are so pretty!

:blush: thank u

I decided to test again today .. so not a smart idea... of course it was BFN!!!!!!! I donno why i thought it would change in a few hours lol

Hang in there Shellie! Hoping to hear of your BFP tomorrow! :hugs:

BFN for me this morning.

Another update though: my cm is starting to get watery again. I wonder if that means I never ovulated and my body is gearing up to have another go. My opk was negative this morning though

Tawn I hadn't seen that at all!! Thank you it's really useful.

Good luck for testing today girls. Xx

I often get watery cm before af :(

I hope she stays away for you!

My cm before my bfp was sticky and yellow x

My cm has been so thick recently and now it's turned into a mixture of watery and thick. Very strange. If af is due I hope she comes sooner rather than later so I can get into the next cycle.

Still hope hun but I kwum. Once you feel out you just want the next chance. Fwiw I thought I was out before my jan bfp. Ignored all the signs and thought they were just af coming. You never know ;)

Still hope hun but I kwum. Once you feel out you just want the next chance. Fwiw I thought I was out before my jan bfp. Ignored all the signs and thought they were just af coming. You never know ;)

Yesterday was 12dpo and BFN I'm tone testing till Monday or tuesday af is due between tomorrow and Monday. Still have MAJOR boosting big heavy painful ebbs and cramps but I'm thinking that I'm out and this is just a weird cycle after mc? I hope it doesn't stay like this in cycles to come bc I feel exactly how I did when I was preggo :(

Hope all you girls the best of luck lets get those bfps rolling in!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Cortneymarie I feel the same. I think my af will be due between sun and tues. at least we will be together in the next cycle

babydust to everyone :dust: :dust:

3DPO today, I'm going to start testing from 9-10 DPO.

toothfairy, I don't know if you've seen this chart yet (and of course it is just averages and every woman is different) but I think it has a great breakdown of average HCG in each week (broken down by day as well) as well as when you can expect scanning milestones (such as yolk sac and heartbeat etc).

I used it last time I was pregnant when I was worried about my scan to check for the ectopic. Hope it helps a little!

Thanks so much for that chart. It was super helpful!!

Thanks so much for that chart. It was super helpful!!

I agree!! How are your home tests MrsMcK?

Aww no worries ladies! I am just so happy to have your BFPs to inspire me!

And I know I am going to be a mess from worry if I get pregnant again this month so I completely understand the need for some general guidelines to go by with the scans. Since my last pg was tubal, my GP said I had to call immediately after getting my next +HPT so they can start doing tests! Talk about stress!

Officially done bleeding today and a negative HPT, so I am counting down the days to ovulation. Plus with the long Easter weekend coming up, it will be nice to have some quality time with DH, been missing having cuddles that weren't tearful and sad.

MrsMcK, when do you get your next blood test to check that your HCG is doubling beautifully!?

Toothfairy, have you done another digital test? Or are you waiting awhile to give it time to get that 3+?

:hugs:

I hope you're not waiting too long to ov hun :hugs:

How is everyone feeling today? I'm not feeling very hopeful at all, I really hope it does happen this month, but I don't know, I don't think its going to. Trying to keep myself busy though, I would drive myself crazy if I didn't.

I'm soooo tired. Kids school hols here and I'm a childminder so been a busy week. My kids keep waking in the night this week too and it's driving me mad as I then struggle to get back to sleep :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->