Lucky thread

Aww hun :hugs:

I'm exausted too, I am really having trouble getting to sleep before 1-2am and then my son gets up between 4-5am so I am running on empty.

Not good is it. Dark and lonely is when my mind runs away with itself and I worry about anything and everything. No matter how hard I try to switch off!

Ladies! I'm so excited!!!!:happydance:
I saw my doctor for my post-operative visit today. I had thought he told us to wait for my first period to start trying since I'd had a D&E, but today, he said everything looked normal and that we could try THIS CYCLE!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Huzzah! BEST news I've had since March 7th (day we found out our baby died)!!!!!

So, I can now officially join you instead of just lurking around waiting for AF to start...of course, now I'll be wishing I DON'T get AF!!!! :af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

:happydance:Ladies I almost feel bad posting this when some of you are having a tough time...... but look what I just got!! I am sure you all appreciate what this means as I am only 18dpo and never got more that 2-3wks with my last MC at 7 wks. If you have read my posts you'll know it stuck at this for almost 3 wks!! This is how I knew something was wrong.
This came up in about 30 seconds too, had only just dipped it in my SMU I saved, washed hands turned round and it said pregnant 3+ straight away! Usually the pregnant thing comes up first then the weeks comes up a little while later.

Do you think this is a good sign??? I had just called the midwife too and postponed my appt with her until 7 wks rather than the 6 wks I had booked. Hoping now if I get a scan at 7 wks should see HB and maybe the little pudding!!

Attachments

• 3+.jpg
    3+.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2
Tooth fairy excellent :)

It's a great sign of course, I got 3+ before I should have but things still turned bad :( for today its great though! Just focus on now. I seen my baby's HB twice and then it stopped so even an u/s is only good for today kwim??? Anything can change but we have to stay positive xx

Congrats Toothfairy!!! Thats brilliant :happydance:

Hi Ladies!

Looks like I did have a fake O day earlier this month on CD9....BUT my 2nd surge was definitely a confirmed O! I just O'd on cd 21, so I officially DPO 2 in my TWW! I don't feel much of anything right now, except relief that I did finally O. My temps are higher than anything all month(99.1this morning compared to my normal 98.3-98.6), so I know for a fact that this is right this time....fingers crossed! Here we go!

Tooth fairy! A really good sign. Yay

I'm sooooo tired today. I keep feeling dizzy. No idea why either because I slept 9 hours last night. Im still getting wierd twingy cramp things too as well as the cold from hell.

I think my body is playing cruel tricks on me

YAY toothfairy! That is amazing news! With all the worry that us TTCAL girls have in general, I think you deserve to be super happy and content today and just revel in it!

You always have a future day to worry, but today, I say celebrate a wonderful day of feeling like the happy pregnant lady we all want to be (but find it hard because of the past). :hugs: So happy for you!

brnsgr1981, congrats on the O! I'm glad for it too, because we are running out of TWWaiters, so now I have a additional lady to cheer for! :haha:

MrsR3AM5, that is amazing news! Where are you in your cycle? Pre or post O?

yay toothfairy!! 3+ all the way!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I got :bfn: again today (9-10dpo) :nope: I know it's still technically early, and in January I got a BFN at 11dpo but a BFP when I retested 14DPO. I guess cuz of my spotting and dip in temp on 3-4dpo I got my hopes up! But I knew it was too early for implantation anyway. I also didn't get a good temp today, I think it's too high as I had gotten up an hour and a half earlier to take some tylenol (I am one of those lucky ppl that suffer from migraines which is giving me major nausea today :() and forgot to temp at that time, went back to sleep for a little bit and took my temp then. My boobs started hurting yesterday and still hurt today. So either I am preg but no BFP yet, or AF is on her way. I should get it Tuesday or Wednesday if she comes flying in on that broomstick :witch:.

Hi Ladies!

Looks like I did have a fake O day earlier this month on CD9....BUT my 2nd surge was definitely a confirmed O! I just O'd on cd 21, so I officially DPO 2 in my TWW! I don't feel much of anything right now, except relief that I did finally O. My temps are higher than anything all month(99.1this morning compared to my normal 98.3-98.6), so I know for a fact that this is right this time....fingers crossed! Here we go!

Haha I think we are chatting on FF about this too ;)

Hi Ladies!

Hahaha! We are! I was just thinking how familiar your name was as I was going through this thread! Well, I am on this more than FF, but when I get desperate for feedback I post the same thing on 3 diff sites! I know, it's crazy!!

Tawn,
I am pre-O, and honestly not sure I'm going to O at all this cycle...just waiting to see what the CM and Temps do...it's been four weeks yesterday since my procedure...and no O yet...still, I'm glad we don't have to wait around anymore...

That's so funny, I do the same. I have been on FF now for 5 years but quite new to here! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

Hahaha! We are! I was just thinking how familiar your name was as I was going through this thread! Well, I am on this more than FF, but when I get desperate for feedback I post the same thing on 3 diff sites! I know, it's crazy!!

Ohhhh
Thanks.

Shellie? R u going to keep testing every day?
I tested twice today just to make sure but still BFN

We need some more luck

Oh girls... Why am I doing this to myself?? I tested this aft again with digi and back to 2-3 I panicked and ran out to get more. Just done another with a very concentrated sample and it's 2-3 wks again. It doesn't make sense cos I've been doing ICs along side them all day and tonights is darkest I've ever had. Lots darker than the one I did with this mornings 3+.
I don't understand and I am ready flat and fed up again :-(

STOP DOING DIGIS!!!! Every test (even the same brand) is different, as is every pee sample, it might be dark but not held long enough. Big hugs hun, I know how worried you must be but please try to relax hun :hugs: The other tests are getting darker which is fab. I hate the conception indicator tests, they cause so much worry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->