Lucky thread

thelmas something or other. you know the scouse lady from gypsy weddings? shes got her own show training the girls to be seamstresses its just so funny. its on 4+1

i love it. its so funny. yeah it should be on there x

Awwww Bailey OHs can be so incensitive on time! i hope your both ok now chick? and go for you for slamming the door when he has a headache!! haha!!

Yep found the keys..........well the club he was in phoned him to tell him they found them on the floor!!! Safe to say he isnt allowed out next weekend and he has to do the jobs i want done around the house! Didnt get my dining table either as he had to go and help his friend finish building a shed! our house is always the last thing on his min!

How is everyone today? xxx

Fletch: So exciting! Your BFP's going to be here in a few days! :happydance: This month is the one! :)

Duck: Your OP is almost here, getting closer to TTC! :happydance:

Bailey: That last OPK looked almost positive! Can't wait to hear one of those spermies got your eggy! :happydance: Sorry to hear your SO's mother isn't very pleasant. Who cares what she thinks. Oh, yeah... Love your new toy!!!

Cheryl: Sorry you suffered a nasty hangover. Have a romantic anniversary! :) I love anniversaries! :happydance:

Cath: Dang, wish you would've gotten that dining room table. :hugs:

Tawn: Good to see you back! This brand new cycle will be the one. :hugs: I hate moving, but your new house must be exciting. :)

Bump: All will be perfect Tuesday! :hugs:

I know, im not happy lol im going to go to the shop lunchtime and see what deal they can give me lol! im happy OH has agreed to change things in the house as its taking my mind off other things!!

How you feeling Leinz? xzxzx

I'm glad OH has agreed with changing things around the house. That is fun! Hopefully, they'll have a sale on that table. :)

AFM: Lots of heartburn, thats been about it.

well he hasnt had much choice really hun haha im quite good though i look for bargains and so far we have only spent £120 and thats 2 rolls of wallpaper few accsessories for the living room, new laundry basket and new towels, vintage towel holder and bathroom accsessories!! i love it!!

drink peppermint hun thats good for Heartburn!! sorry iv took myself away from your group, im sure you will understand why, give me 2 months and im sure ill be back there :) xxx

God ladies so hard to catch up lol..x

Cath thanks for the bobbing advice it worked wonders lol.... Glad u got got ur keys and getting ur house done up...xx

Bailey I wouldn't care wot my in laws thot its u and ohs life and plans together as long as yous are happy..xx love ur car 5 doors too for when baby comes xx

Fletch I bet the smell of fish stinks I can't wait till u test...xx

Mrs DUCK how u doing Hun?xxx

Tawn sorry af got u :hugs: hope we get our third time lucky Hun...xx

Leinzlove I'm sorry for also not being in ur thread but I will be back when I get my BFP Hun....xxx

Afm I feel like I've got o pains and I broke the rule and had naughty cuddles :sex: I got told to wait 2 wks and only waited 7 days oops Im a little minx but I haven't had any bleeding since the day of the dnc. Xxxx

Lol cheryl - Mrs DUCK haha dont want to go making the Mrs Dick mistake again that tickled me haha im glad my technique worked for you hun, I havent had to use it for a while - do kinda miss my hangovers!

how was your romantic night away chick? xxx

Hey it was great thanks, good to get a wee night just the two of us can't believe we bd and it wasn't sore, this is a busy thread chat happy for sure. Xx

oh good im glad hun! its nice to get back to 'normality' aswell isnt it? We bd last night and it wasnt as sore as the first time so im glad but i did have quite a lot of blood this morning.

i know we dont shut up do we haha i like it, i like that its not all about ttc aswell we throw everything into the convo! xxx

Aw after it I shouted OMG BLOOD but I think I was imaging it lol... It is good to get back to normal... I think if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't be sane, cos ttc really takes over ur life. Xxx

leinz your picture is so cute! hopefully this is my month but im not gonna let it get me down if it isnt. i need to learn to be patient. i might test tomorrow lol. but im too scared to.

cheryl im glad bd wasnt painful for you! :) happy anniversary xx

cath i was thinking the same thing last night, we chat so much and im so happy it takes my mind off ttc and we chat like were having a coffee :)

today i have no symptoms other than the usual af ones. and im in a great mood because we just had a fireplace and new fire fitted :) its huuuge! we used to have this tiny little box that hung on the wall but now we have a hearth and everything :) its the small things isnt it? lol

hope everyones okay :)

bailey let us know about your opk!! :)

Hahaha Fletch i know exactly what you mean about the small things, we were lying in bed last night and got all excited, run into the spare room, came back with fairy lights and drapped them over our headboard turned them on and just sat there staring at them going 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' OH looked at me and said awww your so cute, its the little things with you haha i have the mentality of a child!! What does your fire look like hun? test today, you lot have such good willpower its unreal!! I test at like 2dpo lol!!

xxxx

i left my phone in my mums glove compartment so will take a picture when she brings it down. and what a great idea about the fairy lights! id have never thought of that i bet that looks cute. yeah my dh looks at me when im visualizing our bedroom. im only giving it a lick of paint and re painting our bed frame lol but i cannot wait its all too much! ;)

okay ill go test now but im not expecting a bfp. lol

bfn lol. ill test again on friday as i only have 1 test left from last month.

i actually feel a bit sick now and i have an awful headache but it could be the silicone sealer on the fire place thats making me feel like this :(

ooooh I just logged on at the right time.....fletch any news?

I'm glad everyone is feeling good today and everyone had a nice night :sex: :happydance:

It looks like you have all got the decorating bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->