Lucky thread

its okay im only 8/9 dpo so didnt expect a bfn but i was itching to do one. ill try again on friday x

fingers crossed. :)

how are you today? do you have anything nice planned?

Hey can't wait for the pic of ur fire place fletch. I'd wait till Friday Hun I hate seeing bfn I'd rather see af than a bfn... I really think its ur month Hun...xx

Cath the fairy lights sound lush... I kno wot u mean hubby laughs at me so much cos I hav so many blonde moments. Xx

Mrs duck you'll be decorating next lol...xx

When we went for dinner last night tht edd sheared song small bump came on and I thot I was going to burst out crying... I love the song but s sad. Xx

aw love :( it sucks that it wont get easier, no matter how much we ttc another, those losses will never leave us and the longer it takes us to conceive it will only make us miss our bubs :( life is so damn awful when youre an adult. i wanna go back to being in nursery school with no cares lol!

On friday when you test you will see 2 lovely lines hun! :) your having quite a few symptoms lately arent you?

Ahhhh see Cheryl im the opposite to you, i am soooooooooooooo impatient and i hate suprises, i have to test lol!

it does look really nice but i need to get little LED lights as we have the christmas tree lights around it right now so its pretty light lol ill take a pic later!

I hate that Ed Shereen song :-0( xxx

iv been feeling quite nauseous, especially when laid in bed at night i feel like im gonna hurl but it settles after a while. i had an awful dream last night. i wont share it cos it was quite gruesome. i woke up shortly after in cold sweats :(

and my fun bags are hurting a bit. not sure if its an achey feeling or if its in my head. i guess we will see on friday x

I'd love to be bak at school no worries well stupid things u worried about... Yeah fairy lights wud be better... I was only ever sick when lying down when I was pregnant sounding very promising Hun...xx

Im not trying to offend anyone with kids...Do u girls agree with me tht it must be harder to be having mcs if you don't have any kids already??? Cos I think a lot of my worry is will I ever be a mum... It upsets me to think I'd never hav a baby cos I will be happy with one healthy baby if I'm lucky maybe 2. Xx

i dont think dealing with the actual miscarriage is harder as a loss is a loss but i know what you mean, for me its the ttc that makes it harder for me, i often feel ill never be a mother. if we dont conceive this year we are going to talk about fostering or adopting. we would love to forster for special needs children as ppl are so selfish and give away their children because they are special needs and it breaks my heart. to be able to give a child a better future will give me a great sense of achievement and if i cannot have children then i will have come as close as i can x

Aw i kno i dont mean harder cos a loss is a loss and its hard no matter the circumstances... i mean if u dont hav any kids there s the worry of will i ever hav any and tht really scares me...Aw I kno wot u mean Hun it worrys me cos my dh doesn't want to adopt but d do it in a minute as you say these ppl tht don't want there kids... I'd love to give them a good home and be a mum...xx

Cheryl i agree hun, im paranoid i cant have no children naturally, OH has said we will adopt which im happy to do but I would love one that i have carried for 9 months, felt kick, have the strechmarks as a reminder and everything else that comes with it. Fletch i take my hat off to you for wanting to do that hun i really do xxx

im sure he would come around to the idea if he was to look into it more. i have a friend who just recently lost her baby girl at 9 days old due to a disorder called nkh. which is basically a disorder that shuts down the brain and causes severe ******ation (im sorry if that word offends ppl but its politically correct) and 1 of 4 of her pregnancies will end this way with her babies only living up to a month. her and her husband are both carriers and it only happens if both parents are carriers. she is wanting to adopt a downs syndrome baby because of the way ppl discard them like yesterdays rubbish and she has researched it and is heart set on it but her husband doesnt want to adopt. they are both in therapy so she is hoping that one day he will come around to it because she doesnt want to become a medical guinea pig and go through anymore heartache. bless her, shes only 20 :(

it buzzed out my word. it was the r word, it offends some people but thats the word the nhs used.

Yeah cath I want stretch mars kicking and all the labour pain too..x

Fletch tht is such a shame for ur friend so sad. X

oh thats heartbreaking Fletch, your poor friend, i know we are all petrified of getting pregnant incase we mc again but imagine petrified of getting pregnant incase your next baby has NKH? bless her xxx

yeah i know poor thing. she said there are test to do during pregnancy but she said if there is anything wrong with the baby she would never terminate. she would rather have the baby than kill it before it even has a chance. i dunno if thats selfish but id be the same. there is no cure and no medication for it to help it or keep it at bay. :(

I dont know what i would do, i think i would like to continue with the pregnancy but at the same time i think i would rather end the heartache and suffering?? i suppose none of us will know until we are in that situation, bless her little heart at only 20 aswell, shes been through the mill bless her xxx

okay so i just went to look at the test i did, cos i often think it might show up, i can see a line but im thinking its an evap line cos its sooooooo faint you can only see it in the sunlight. im not getting my hopes up and still not testing until friday. but its given me a glimmer of hope :/ and right now an awful wave of nausea has come over me lol [-o<

Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Fletch!!!!!

that wave of nausea is a very good sign and now seeing that faint line?? hhmmmm did you say you were gonna test at Friday next? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->