Lucky thread

yeah this friday. dont get me excited lol i only have one test and dont want to buy anymore so i hav no choice but to wait until friday :/ im so hard on myself lol. but what anawesome birthday present for my sibling!

I'm the same as you Cheryl and cath and as time ticks by and I'm not getting any younger I am now thinking oh crap I'm not going to be a mum. Now with my neck I'm thinking shit if I have to have radiotherapy coz it is cancer and it's spread then that's at least 6 months before even trying again. I'm really crapping myself that we shouldn't have put off ttc.

You need a crystal ball don't you, we chose to get married, travel, buy a house, have nice cars etc etc before having a baby as we'd probably be skint after having children but now I wish we hadn't waited.

Oh fletch your poor friend it is hard to know what we would all do if we were in a similar situation, we all think we know, but until it happens to you you don't know how you'd react.

oh hun you will have to be so good and wait until friday if you have only have the 1 lol my draw out of my kitchen is full of ICs and OPKs lol do you write down your symptoms every month to compare with the next month? xxx

Fantastic news fletch I really hope it's a bold line when you next test xx

yeah i have a diary. that i write my emotions down in cos im not very good at sharing how i feel verbally, so i let hubby read it when iv had a rant lol. iv been writing it since my bfp in march, if i lived closer i would come raid that drawer haha! :)

thanks mrs duck. and dont worry about not being a mum ladies! we will all get there. my gran was 43 when she had my uncle. she had 2 mcs before him but she got there! :)

haha nooo! thats very kind of you but i want to exert some self control :)

That's a good idea then you can compare month on month your symptoms. How does this month compare with your march list of symptoms?

ill try and corrupt anyone lol!! yeh how diff were your symptoms hun, the month i wrote my symptoms down i got preg lol xxx

i didnt have any in march, just sore boobs and cramps a few days before af. so this month is looking very promising :)

I'm having a crap day at work today so needed to take half an hour off to b&b to make me feel better, chatting to you girls always cheers me up xx

I hope you are all having a good day xx

aw mrs duck that made me smile. its cute were like a little support group for eachother :) im glad we cheered you up. xxx

Awwww MrsD whats up chick? is it because of your op? Not long now hun and it will all over be over with and i bet its just a cyst or something hun! :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw mrs duck :hugs: hope ur ok Hun... I kno wot u mean I've always want to be ready financially to hav a baby and now tht we are we're having these problems... U will get ur forever baby soon Hun...xx

Fletch :happydance: I'm telling u a Friday BFP is heading ur way...xx

Cath tut tut trying to send tests wot are u like lol u are a test addict I remember u taking tests at 2dpo lol...xxx

I hav a drawer with 58 OPKs 2 frers a digi a tesco cheapie and 8 ics along with my preseed and pregnancy books so I'm stocked up and ready to go lol...x

Hahahhaa Cheryl you have more than me lol i have been using my HPTs lately tho to see if my hcg is going down but im gonna order some more lol! lol i did!! i cant help it i dont care that its a BFN its just the excitement of peeing on a stick lol! your very well stocked up there hun! ccxxx

Hahahhaa Cheryl you have more than me lol i have been using my HPTs lately tho to see if my hcg is going down but im gonna order some more lol! lol i did!! i cant help it i dont care that its a BFN its just the excitement of peeing on a stick lol! your very well stocked up there hun! ccxxx

Lol I kno like to keep my drawer fully stocked :thumbup: I did a ic there and it was neg so I'm starting my OPKs on sat or when do u think I shud I'm on cd7.x

cheryl i started at cd10

excuse the offsided photo. our box fire wasnt centre lol

Attachments

• IMAG1191.jpg
    IMAG1191.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members