Lucky thread

I'm at work trying to tie up all the lose ends by the end of the week so someone can take over for me and people just aren't playing ball just causing more issues aaaaaaarrrrgghhh

I've got a little supply too but not as big as yours, I just need the all clear. I've got poas withdrawal symptoms already.

My chemical last month has thrown my body off again I'm now cd 33 of a 30/31 day cycle so it will be bloody typical (excuse the pun) that I will be bleeding when I'm in hospital too.

Fletch I love it nice paper Hun...xxx

I start at cd10 but after a dnc I won't o till later?x

Aw mrs D cud u be pg? I hope ur not bleeding in hospital Hun...x

aw no! :( i hope your day gets better :(

hoping your af starts today so you dont have to bleed in hospital.

i feel left out i dont have a supply. well, saying that i have 5 cb digis left and 8 cheapies but only one 1 preg test. im looking on ebay at frers and cbs!!! hahahaha

I don't think so Cheryl I tested after the bleeding stopped and it was negative

Looks lovely Fletch, i like your wallpaper!! my friend has that!

cheryl after my mc i started on CD8 as i wanted to make sure that if i were to O earlier then i would have caught it !

ohhhh Mrs Duck sounds like your having a mare of a day chick, when you get home from work, run a nice hot bath, and just lay in it for an hour and relax hun, you've got so much on your mind you must feel like your everywhere :hugs:

Ohhh lord i feel like iv got a cold from hell coming on and im so busy tonight i really need to be energetic :-( I blame this weather! Its suppose to be JULY ffs it has nt stopped raining all day!! xxx

I think I've got 40 ish opks 10 ic pg tests a frer and a cb digi pg test

Mrs duck test!! Just incase. I didn't teven think when I posted that. Have you been preventing? Xx

Thanks girls. I don't like the wallpaper but at £26 a roll I ain't changing it lol!!

It's raining here too. I'm in bed nursing my headache :-( might tuck into some chocolate :)

I do the opks from cd 10, I'm not sure when you are meant to start?

I think we missed the rain today it was dark cloud this morning so I dressed for a miserable wet day then the sun came out and I'm bloody boiling in my suit

Oh no cath I hope your cold stays away. Isn't there something you can take at the first sign of a cold and it stops it developing?

I dont generally take anything for it hun as mine normally clear as soon as they start but i think its because im run down after everything that has happened to us recently so ill just let it ride its course, an early night will be lovely though!!!

when will you get the results of the biopsy? xxx

Yeah we have been preventing this month so unless a miracle happened and I'm still pg from last month then af is just late with all the op stress

Fletch try the apple bobbing hangover cure it might do the job on your headache and if all else fails you've still got the chocolate x

ladies which ones should i buy if i do. on ebay i found 3 cb digis for 9.95 free postage or 2 frers for 6 with 1.70 postage. which ones are more reliable? youv all tempted me now im jelous of your stock haha

apple bobbing!! hahaha hubby will think im nuts

The lump gets removed then sent away to be tested so I won't know for 2 weeks when I go back for the follow up appointment......my whole life seems to be full of tww x

Hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm fletch i dont know hun, im a lover of the digis - dont ask why but i think its something special about seeing it written out for you, maybe get the frer now and then next week or when you get paid etc get the digis??

Mrsduck its a whole waiting game for you right now isnt it? at least you know youve got us here to moan with and wait with hun, ill be here for 1 month 4 weeks and 1 day so you can wait with me xxxxx

Tough decision I would get the frers as you use them earlier than the digis but I like to follow up with the digi a few days later so what the hell get both haha

Fletch what am I saying don't get any of them you are already pg x

Thanks cath........ Oh and you forgot the hours xx

lol now im torn. i might get one of each. ill test friday with a frer and follow it with a digi cos i have this really weird dream of taking a picture of a digi and that being how we announce to our parents

ah def get one of each then hun, ill send you the link of the person i get my digis off now i think they are the cheapest? if you find one cheaper tho let me know lol xxx

Aw I'd get the frers Hun..xx

Im going to start my OPKs on thurs then cd10 I hope I o sooner than last mc cos it took me 30 days last time :( wot CDs did yous o at after mc???xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->