Lucky thread

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170839883534?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

That's what we did took a photo of the 3+ and emailed it to the family, it's a great way of telling them. Hit send and wait for your phone to go mad

I didn't seem to o the first month after mc then the next month was really early cd12 I think

yeah thats what we wanted to do. or there is a little shop by us that make postcards that i thought was a cute idea for when we get a scan picture. we have decided not to tell family until we get our first scan cos we dont want them to go through the pain again. we will obvs tell them if we have another mc but my MIL was really affected by it.

I think we will tell our parents after the12 wk scan cos we told our parents when we saw the heartbeat at 6 wks then it stopped 2 days later, so will defo be waiting next time the postcard thing is wot I want to do. X

so what are all you ladies making for tea? i dont think ill be eating i feel rough :(

im doing pasta aswell Cheryl, im way too tired to do anything else! xxx

I did pasta yesterday after my soup and bread making, as I was shattered and my dh won't eat soup....it's not manly enough or something and no meat

Fletch you gave me the burger bug yesterday so that's what I'm doing tonight :thumbup:

Have fun at the park x

i love homemade burgers :) and homemade potato wedges with paprika. yummy! enjoy :)

have fun at the park cheryl! are you a big kid like me and play on the swings? hahah cant believe i just told you all that.

im gonna try nap this headache off. will catch up later xx

FLETCH: Yay! I just know you are going to see a darker line, Friday. You have willpower... I'd be taking more IC's to see if they also had the same faint lines. This is your month!! I also bought the digi's to see the 3+.

Cheryl: I do think it'd be harder if you didn't already have children. I don't know, though because I didn't have a MC before DD. You will have babies... because you aren't giving up. :happydance: Can't wait for you to be pregnant! :brat::brat::brat:

Duck: 1 week! Hoping biopsy results come back with very good news and you are ready to concieve your rainbow first cycle TTC. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bailey: Yay for O! I already can't wait for you to test. This is the month and you are pregnant. :brat::brat:brat::brat:

Cath: The fairy lights sound lovely. I hope you find some relief for your cold. :hugs:

Yeah gus is my gorgeous fur baby, I love the swings at the park... I hope it's burgers and not burglars lol..lol..xx

I love the new avatars leinzlove and Cheryl xx

Hi poppy I hope you and bubs are well, we have been very chatty ladies and have somewhat taken over your thread hoping it will bring us lots of luck x

Have you seen how many posts this thread has now got, we are a chatty bunch.

I love the new avatars leinzlove and Cheryl xx

Hi poppy I hope you and bubs are well, we have been very chatty ladies and have somewhat taken over your thread hoping it will bring us lots of luck x

Have you seen how many posts this thread has now got, we are a chatty bunch.

Haha that's what the thread is there for. I can't wait for it to bring u all luck and BFP's. U all deserve them so much!

Me and Engleburt are doing good thanks. Feel much more relaxed about everything. Once u have a 12 week scan it really puts ur mind at rest.

I keep coming back on the thread to see if there are any BFP updates. Looks like there might be some coming up yay

Hey poppy glad ur doing well Hun.. Hoping it will be full or BFPs soon. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"