Lucky thread

I just did a OPK.. Neg but there was a line, lol I'm blaming u cath lol...xx

Think il start them on thurs cd 10. x

hahaha please done blame me hun lol i like to do them early to get a sequence of lines going.....well thats what i tell others but really my poas addiction just kicks in lol!! xxx

hahaha please done blame me hun lol i like to do them early to get a sequence of lines going.....well thats what i tell others but really my poas addiction just kicks in lol!! xxx

Lol:haha: I was shocked it had a line tho cos my ic was neg so maybe I'm going to be oing early as usual :happydance:

what ws the line like hun was it dark or really faint?

these are my fairy lights :) excuse how boring my bedroom looks, that wall will be red by the end of the week lol xxx

bedroom.jpg

A faint line... Those are lovely... I think red will be so nice Hun. Xx

A line already what's that cd7? Yup looks like an early o. Maybe I did o the first month after mc I could have started the opks late and missed it, just as well you tested x

Cath I love the lights x

Cd 7 and a faint line think il start them wed or thurs I normally o cd11 to cd15 so hoping thts the case.. U prob did but missed it Hun..x

Hey girls. Cath those lights look adorable! :)

Poppy I think I saw a faint line but it could have been an Evan so I'm not testing til Friday :)

So much for my nap. I just woke up lol

It has but nausea hasn't :( boo! I might just be hungry xx

havent been on in two days and there's 30 pages ahhh! I guess I'll just have to figure out what's been going on!

AFM not much is going on. We drove to Niagara falls today not to see the falls but OH's mum lives there and he needed to do an oil change (we live in an apartment, she has a giant barn with room and tools to do it). Just got home and am having a beer. It's so horrible how a couple of sips of beer and (TMI) I get super horny ... I think I want to go jump OH ... well after I finish this post lol ... I wish I was fertile right now ... but nooooo I have to have long cycles! I only have creamy cm right now :nope:

I think because I've found my wedding dress I'm gonna still TTC for the next 2-3 cycles (that'll mean baby before wedding, and crazy workingout after baby, and probably need my breasts binded so I can get them into my dress LOL), then after that, I think I'm going to revert back to NTNP (Im thinking that now, may change my mind when I get there lol). Then start really TTC again 2 months before the wedding (that way if I get a BFP I can still fit in my dress) ... I'm also thinking I probably wont get pregnant in the next three cycles, I'll end up getting pregnant in the cycle that'll make me 8 months on wedding day LOL. But no matter what I will not go on BCP again, nor will we purposely avoid my fertile time just because of the wedding. I'm sure my mom will forgive me for spending $800 on a dress I can't wear if it means she gets a grandbaby.

Anyway ladies, hope everyone is doing well, think I'm gonna try and attack OH now!

Shellie I love the back of your dress you only posted the front the other day, the back is lovely too.

You can always turn your dress into a christening robe for baby if it doesn't fit for your wedding x

Fletch, nausea, headaches, faint lines OH MY lol. Sounds SO GOOD, hun! Fx'd you get a big fat BFP on Friday! EEKK! So excited for you!

Cath, I love the lights! I used to put xmas lights up in my room around my canopy bed when I was younger, and it always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

MrsDuck, sorry you had a rough day at work! I hope you've had a nice, relaxing rest of the evening. :hugs:

Cheryl, I didn't O until cd25 after my mc. But then again, my O can get really thrown off by stress and stuff too, so I wouldn't judge anything by that! I hope you O nice and early, hun!

All our preggo ladies, I hope you and your beans are feeling grand today!

AFM, I am CD4 and AF is still here on medium, and I am having the strangest ovary pain? It is exactly the pain I get when a follicle is forming the week or so before O (painfully sharp stabby ovary pain) WTH is that all about? :wacko: I think I will have to do an OPK tomorrow (even though I will still be bleeding) to make sure I don't have any high levels of LH right now.....if so I think I might have to worry about PCOS? Uhg, not sure, but after my 4ish days of +opks last cycle, it is something I have started worrying about. Anyone know anything about PCOS? I just know it causes wacky ovulation.

On a more positive note though, I am now 90% unpacked and DH, stepson and I went out shopping today and got some lovely things for the new house. I got some fancy light shades, some amazing accent cushions in bright royal and sky blues for the sofa, and a beautiful rug that is sky blue with a cream paisley print going down one side. It doesn't sound as cute written out, but believe me it is lovely! The house is really shaping up now and it's making me so happy to have a home that I can nest in, rather than our cramped dark 1bed flat! I can't wait for Sky to come on Wednesday so I can have internet access again, I am using an awful 3G dongle now mostly for work, and I am missing getting my BnB fixes!

Hi tawn it sound like you have been busy I can't believe you are all unpacked already and it sounds like you bought some lovely things for your new house

I'm sorry I don't know anything about pcos I would need to ask dr google

Fletch I hope you feel better tomorrow

Bump I hope all goes well at the scan tomorrow

Xxx

tawn i was tested for pcos. its cysts on the ovaries. it causes women to either have really painful ovulation or not ovulate at all and if they do ovulate then theres a small chance of fertilization because of the cysts. as far as i know anyway. they can do blood tests and internal scans for them so i would go ask your gp. the only thing is they dont give you high levels of lh. hope that helps. i would double check on dr google as mrs d says.

thanks mrs d me too. were going furniture shopping tomorrow for some new sofas as ours are outdated and getting a little uncomfortable. i dont want to go if im feeling nauseous and gippy :(

shellie your dress is beautiful, you have the loveliest figure! i wish i have curves, i have a boyish frame :( how cute if you had a 8 month bump at your wedding!! :)

Oh my lord it just took me half an hour to catch up!!

And may I say ladies what a day for me to miss......the thought that you ladies will never be mothers!! No way!! PMA!!! Seriously though, I do get how you feel, I'm petrified I'll never be a mum :-( and me and oh have also said we'd adopt but then I worry that we wouldn't be good enough or something!! But we will all be mothers, I promise ladies. Its so hard to see it now but we will all have our rainbow babies someday xxxx

Fletch - ooooooh you are so pregnant lady!!!

Tawn - I don't know much about pcos either but maybe do an opk and see Hun.

Cheryl - yeah you can O pretty much straight after mc, so keep up the opk's and see, you could O soon!

Cath - oooooh I am so jealous of all the retail therapy and house stuff you are doing!! My landlady won't let me put picture hooks in the wall let alone decorate, I soooo want to decorate!!! Glad that bd'ing was less painful for you, it's so lovely that you and oh have stayed so close, I know a lot of blokes might be scared to dtd or be intimate after everything you've been through

Mrs duck - not long to go now Hun! And you will be back ttc hun, I know it. It will all be ok!! And my fella is like that too, he won't do soup!

Shellie - I don't know what to do either about wedding and ttc!! I feel the same, that knowing my luck I'll end up waddling down the aisle at 8 months pregnant!! And I don't want to go back on bc pill but my doc says that bc pill can actually help you get pregnant (once you come off it that is!!). So I don't know what to do!!

Hope all you preggie ladies are ok and everyone who is still ttc that I missed!! Hugs to all!!

AFM - had a shit day!! Works been horrible and I have felt so incredibly angry, for no real reasons!!! Must be hormones! And I forgot to take my opk to work with me, just got home at 10pm and did one (after yelling at oh for doing nothing all day) and would you look......I think it's positive!! What do you think!! Clearly I get very angry around O time coz remember feeling angry last time!!

Attachments

• a9a939c0.jpg
    a9a939c0.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
Oh and bump, got all my fingers and toes crossed for a beautiful heartbeat tomorrow hun xxxx

bailey!! iv missed you today :) get bding that is a def positive!! yay for O!!! come join me in the 2ww :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->