Lucky thread

bump how are you feeling today? is your ms still there? xx

Thanks ladies!! And I don't care if oh is "ill" we are making a baby tonight whether he likes it or not!! :rofl:

Fletch - I am definitely a bnb addict, I've had withdrawal symptoms at work today!!

haha! i dunno how im gonna survive this weekend without bnb. its not really fair i spend all my time on my phone whilst im with family lol

ugh i need a life loool

Yer been ill all day :) boobs got worse over night too and I'm more bloated than ever!! N still just as sleepy... Starting to get nervous for tomorrow tho x

Fletch - My oh hates how much I'm on my iPhone on bnb lol!!

Bump - I'm sure it will go brilliantly!! And happy anniversary for tomorrow!! (it is your anniversary isn't it??!)

haha! that made me laugh. but great news about the symptoms!! let us all know! :)

Everyones changing their avatars!! Feel like I have to now lol!!

Changed my siggy to match my O date, looks like this month is a 34 day cycle coz my luteal phase is usually two weeks!! My cycles getting longer and longer!!!

you never know! you could have just od late this month and still be due on the day you usually are?

Lol I will do x and yes it is our 1nd wedding anniversary and naughty me hasn't got a card yet lol oh is sulking I kicked his butt at mario kart on the ds lol

Yeah that's true! But I don't wanna test too early so I'm convincing myself AF isn't due until 2 weeks from tomorrow so I don't get too many disappointing BFN's!! And my bloody pic won't upload for my avatar!!

Yer been ill all day :) boobs got worse over night too and I'm more bloated than ever!! N still just as sleepy... Starting to get nervous for tomorrow tho x

Cheryl: I hope you have an early O! :hugs:

Cath: Love those lights, so pretty! They make me want some. :)

Duck: Less than a week! :happydance:

Fletch: I can't wait for you to test again! :)

Bailey: That is sooooo positive! Definitley grab OH for some :sex:!!!

Bump: Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to hear how the scan goes. :)

Hi.. I have a thought that I need help, tho I must ask to plz not judge me., if you have questions please ask... I am 29, married and happy. Tho in a previous relationship, he was very abusive both physically n emotionally for 5 years. On two occassions, yes I was on birth control (nuva ring n the pill), he purposely did something so he can get me pregnant to keep me in the relationship. For both I had to have abortions, ( it was a very difficult decision) for both he did, keep me hostage, so that I would pass the time period of 2 months. Ok so that was a little run thru. For both, I had a chemical A, now that I'm in a new relationship, for the last 4 yrs n abuse is not an issue. Getting pregnant is! If any1 can tell me if there are detrimental effects from chemical A's. I would greatly appreciate it. And yes, I fight my conscious all the time, with the two that I gave up n now I want 1. So please don't beat me up anymore than I beat myself up.... Please help me move forward. Thank you.

You are all too chatypty lol...xx

Bailey I hope ur doing a :sex: marathon lol :dust: it test 2 wks today...xx

Wow you ladies can talk :haha:

Hope everyone is well x x x

Morning I'm good a wee easy day working 10 till half 4...
Think il defo be oing this wk got lts of cm... The stuff we talk about lol..
Hw are u? U working today Hun?xx

Bailey, from what I've heard, your luteal phase is a steady thing (+/- a day) so if you have a 14 day luteal phase usually (which is the norm) than you should expect AF 2 weeks from the day after your first positive OPK, so 2 weeks from today. I have found this to be SOOOO true for me, as I o on different days every cycle, but I have been able to know that exactly 14days after O day (or 15days after 1st +OPK) AF will be there.

Bump, good luck on your scan today! fx'd for you!

AFM, I took an OPK very late last night and it was super negative (v v v faint 2nd line) so that made me happy. I have read somewhere that high LH is a symptom of PCOS in some women, but not all. Hmmm might have to register with a new GP now since we just moved and try and get tested just in case, it is weird that I have ovary pain during AF

oh cheryl thats lush working hours for today!! fingers crossed you will get that egg hun!!! i hope you do you deserve it!!

Im glad your going to the GP hun, do you think its an efect from your EP? iv read that women get pain on the side their ectopic was for up to a year later!!

I feel soooooooooooo rough today, my throat feels like its closing up and im sounding very nasal lol my boss is 8 months pregnant and told me if i feel worse go home as for me not to pass my lurgy on to her bless her, i think im just run down after everything that has gone on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->