Lucky thread

I'm not sure Tawn, thts good ur changing ur dr then they will maybe do some tests..x

Cath :hugs: I hate feeling like tht hope u get better soon...x

Tawn im glad your all settled in your new home too :) can put your finishing touches to it all now :)

Ohhh Bailey thats mean of your Landlady not to let you hang pictures or do anything!!? im glad OHs parents are our landlord - they treat our house as OUR house - not theirs which is really nice - be nicer when we can get a deposit for our mortgage!!

Ahhh Cheryl its doing my head in, i would just love for it to be a week where im feeling my normal self :-( feeling sorry for myself now lol xxx

Aw I kno Hun I can wait till ur able to ttc again Hun I loved our cycle last time we were like a wk apart. Xx

Morning ladies!

Wiggler - hi! Hope you are doing well hun!!

Tawn - a negative opk is good. And I get ovary pains all through my cycle, not strong ones but twinges and aches. I never get it when AF is here but I only have AF for 2-3 days so sometimes by cd6 I do get them. It could just be your follicles swelling in preparation, maybe you haven't O'd from that ovary since the ectopic and that's why you haven't felt oh before. But they are just guesses so I think seeing the doctor to put your mind at ease is a good idea! And thanks for the info on LP, I thought I'd read somewhere that your LP doesn't change so I'll see if AF shows and test two weeks today.....or maybe two weeks tomorrow depending how patient I am lol!!

Cheryl - nice shift at work hun, I'm off today but got nowt to do except housework and clean out my car (my wonderful oh did nothing at all yesterday whilst I was at work!!)

Cath - I would love a landlady that let me do what I wanted!! And I would also love a deposit for a mortgage but £20k is about the minimum you need these days which is just ridiculous to afford!! My BIL suggested one of these part buy part rent schemes but I just think the rates on them are ridiculous and you end up being ripped off and in loads of debt for the next 40 years of you life lol!!

Bump - thinking of you today, hope you hear/see a lovely strong heartbeat!!

Leinzlove - hope you are well hun! Nice avatar too, it's always nice to say the face behind the posts!!

AFM - bd'd last night after getting my +opk, although oh ruined it a little coz I thought he didnt want to bd coz of his headache, which seemed to enrage my anger lol!! I started a rant about how when I was pg I was tired, felt rundown, got migraines, mega backache, constipation, mad hunger and heartburn and still went to work and still had sex with him!! Think he realised how hard the first trimester actually was for me and how it will be again soon and so the idea that he can't just get his rocks off for 5 mins to create a baby had upset me lol! But he said he wanted to bd anyway so make up :sex: was had lol!! I feel like such a bitch today though!! I feel really mean, but then I think 'oh well' at least we may have caught the egg!
I don't know why I am so angry though, it felt like real rage! TTC rage is what I have ladies!

Awww thanks Cath. It is so fun to be able to decorate now! Haha looks like the Lucky Thread girls are on a decorating spree! We will help boost the economy ;)

You poor thing! Feeling so rough with a cold after everything else you've gone through! It's about time you got a break!

AFM, walked stepson to school for the first time today and it took 45 minutes each way! And we had to cross two dual carriageways with no crosswalks :dohh: There are no buses and a taxi is super expensive, so it's gonna be a rough journey each morning, it's about time I start working on my UK drivers license as I can only drive on my US one here for another month!

Awww... Bailey I don't think you were to hard on OH. It's true all the times we have BD, sick in the first trimester. Etc. I think your TTC rage is well called for :hugs:! I know you caught your eggy! :happydance:

Lol Bailey tell him that sex helps get rid of headaches - well it does for women not sure what it is like for men but he doesnt need to know the last bit lol!! Yeh OHs parents bought the house mega cheap like £58k cause it needed a lot of work done on it but thats his dads profession so it didnt cost much to do it up so we only need about a £12k depost but thats still hell of a lot of money and when your renting and trying to get a deposit its sooooooooooo hard isnt it hun!

Tawn thats such a long way to walk hun isnt it? imagine what it will be like when its snowing and raining arghhhh deffo need to get a UK license! How long have you been living over here for hun and how did you meat you DH? xxx

Thanks leinzlove, i feel like I was being really unsympathetic but he'd managed to drink a beer and play on his Xbox all day whilst I was at work and he hadn't done any housework or even out the bin out so i just felt he was being a bit lazy rather than feeling ill. He was fine with me this morning and said that he knows we will get that BFP this month (although not in those words lol, don't think he knows what BFP means haha).

How are you feeling at the mo hun?

Lol Cath that's exactly what i told him about headaches hahaha :rofl:

I just feel weird this morning coz although I ranted at him, I didn't yell or anything I just ranted and then cried lol, but inside me I felt like screaming and felt so angry!! And I did all day!! Does anyone else get super angry/upset with their hormones?? It's not a nice mood to be in!!

Tawn that is a really long walk!! Good exercise but sounds like a bit of a nightmare!

I'm glad Bailey that he's fine with you today. :) I'm also happy to hear that he's positive with this being the month! So, exciting! Now the dreadful 2ww... I hope its a fast non stressful one. :hugs:

AFM: Feeling ok! Dr. Appt. today a bit nervous.

Is it just a general check up today? I notice that your scan is very soon!!

Yes, a regular doppler visit. However, if baby can't be found via doppler. I'll get a scan. I have picked up babies HB once I think. And I've heard maternal blood flow and the placenta a lot.

Yes, DH and I scheduled a private gender scan. I'm excited about it. I think boy.

Oooh I hope it all goes well for you today!! And you see that lovely little heartbeat!! How far along are you now?

Oh my Darwin! Scan was fine saw a heartbeat and I'll post a pic later as I'm on my phone x

Hi everyone just got back from my appointment all the consultant did was explain the op again, have a look at my vocal chords, get me to sign more consent forms and took more blood. So my op is still on for next Monday. The lump then gets sent off for analysis and I get the results a week later, and we go from there.

Leinzlove I hope all goes well at your appointment today x

Bump that's great news and happy anniversary x

Bailey your oh needed your rant to put into perspective how little they have to put up with while ttc, being pg, giving birth etc don't feel bad. I hope you caught that eggy, that opk was definitely positive x

Fletch I love the new avatar, I hope you are feeling better x

Hi wiggler I hope all is well x

Cheryl a nice short day you have today x

Tawn I'm glad the house move went well, what a nightmare walk you have to do each day especially if it's raining x

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Glad the docs went ok mrs duck, I bet you just can't wait to get it all over with! It really is such a horrible waiting game for you at the moment :hugs: FX'd in no time you will be waiting for O and then in the 2ww!

AFM - I was silly and consulted doctor google and found articles that suggest either high levels of estrogen or low levels of progesterone can cause extreme anger :-( I hope it's not low levels of progesterone or I'll never get pg!!

At least you know now isnt it MrsDuck, did he say what your recovery time would be like? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->