Lucky thread

Working on best case scenario the lump will come out Monday the lump gets sent off for analysis, if it isn't cancer then recovery is 2-3 weeks ish then levels checked and hopefully ok to ttc. if it is cancer I then have to go back for second op to take out remainder of thyroid then off to Southampton for radioactive iodine then it's 6 months plus before ttc.

Bailey - can you request prog levels to be tested at Drs hun? i know i had mine done when i was pregnant so they should surely do them when not pregnant for it to go onto your notes?

MRsduck i know 6 months sounds ages away but you will have other things to preoccupy your mind hun, we will all be here for your for a start. Im nearly 1 month down so iv just got 2 months left before i can ttc, im sure you will be fine tho chick, i bet you will get your BFP before me! FX we could be buddies together! xxx

Yeah I think I might see if my doc will test. Although after reading further it's unlikely I'd even ovulate and my periods would be really irregular, heavy and clots in there if I had low progesterone and none of thats happened. Just freaking myself out with dr google! I'm a very highly strung person as it is so I think maybe just the hormones involved in ovulation maybe just increase my highly strungness lol!!!

Omg I just paid my insurance for the full year on my car!!! £1070 and I was so scared to hitting the payment button!!! Plus once I pass I will have to bloody pay more apparently!!

oh you should be fine then hun! im a sucker for Dr Google, always on there lol sometimes its a good thing but more times than other its STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE WOMAN!!! you could get them checked just to find out if its 'normal'?

oh never!! atleast the biggest chunk (Hopefully) is paid off hun.

im finishing at 4.30 today thank god, home wash the hair then bed, OH is getting me chips from the fish shop so i dont have to cook :) xxx

God you ladies are chatty I might be having a short day but think there's a lot of skiving at work on bnb lol... Il need to catch up later.. But bailey I do hope ur catching tht egg.. Mrs duck think positive hun Xx

I'm changing my name to Caths sidekick I did another OPK lol.... Still neg but still has the second line... My cm is getting more like Ewcm... I'm now getting my hopes up for o back to ttc crazy Cheryl. Xx

lol! Iv corrupted you Cheryl!!! YAY!!! hahaha!! i would keep doing them every day now hun, especially as your getting a lot of CM/EWCM! you never know O may suprise you one day! xxx

I agree with Cath Cheryl, you don't wanna miss that LH surge and end up in limbo wondering whether or not you have O'd!! Be crazy like me!! I did 3opks on Sunday lol, just hoping that each one would be darker!! And typically yesterday I forgot to do one til gone 10pm and it was my positive! Sods law but so much fun!!

Hi my names siobhan and I'm a pee on a stick addict......we need some form of help!!!

haha i thought you said you done 30opks then!! I was going to say you have a bigger problem than me lmfao!! I normally do 2 a day, 1 at 11ish and 1 at 6pm then i would compare them and throw them until they started getting dark then i would compare with the next days etc! xxx

Thanks girls I need some of baileys PMA.

Do you think the is a help group for b&b addiction as well as poas addiction maybe a joint group?

The witch showed up today and I've never been so pleased (okay maybe after mc) this means no bleeding when I'm being operated on yay

You just paid how much for your insurance? Hell that's a lot x

mrs duck fingers crossed it is not cancerous and you can join us next month! July is looking like its going to be lucky. x

bailey yay for bding!! come on spermies catch that eggy!!

roll on O cherly!

cath so glad you get to finish early! sounds like you need a rest, youv been a busy bee lately!

AFM: you ladies really are a bad influence! lol i ended up buying 3 cb digis and 2 frers! haha AND i poas just a few moments ago and i can still see the slight line its not strong enough to take a picture of but its def there and stronger than yesterday. aaagggghhhh!!!!! im freaking out!!! i now have to wait until thursday to test again!!!!!! :/ just praying its not an evap :(

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yesterdays was def not an evap then chick haha dont blame us we just like to mention POAS a lot lol!!!! why have you got to wait until Thursday chick xxx

cos i ordered frer last night at cb this morning and theyre 2nd class so wont come til thursday :(

oohhhh fiddlesticks hun :-( superdrug tests are good....................................:-D xxxx

haha! im gonna try wait til friday still cos im busy tomorrow and working tomorrow night and working a funeral all day thursday so will test friday morning :)

oohhh you will have a nice big dark line by then chick!! xxx

And I second that YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! Woohoo I said you were preggers fletch!! First BFP of July! I want to see those lines fletch!! Can't believe you are waiting til thurs lol!! I've got a stash of cb digis and Frers lol!!

Mrs duck - loads of PMA being sent your way!! I am sure it will all be fine, and I know it's horrible having to wait for the op then wait for the results but before you know it you'll be being told it was all clear and you can start to ttc again with us crazy ladies!! And you too Cath, one month down only 2 to go!!! Enjoy them vodkas while you can ladies coz soon you wont be able to have them!!

Just did another opk.......I think it's safe to say that I am ovulating!! And oddly my O pains have been from my left all cycle up until today there are strong O pains from my right. But woohoo hope I catch that egg!!

Just hoovered out my car and cleaned it inside. Thought I'd just move it down the drive and back up and I sooooo over revved the engine coz I'm not used to the clutch lol!! But I successfully moved her and straightened her up lol!! My friend is letting me take her for a drive tonight eeeeek!! Should be interesting!!

Attachments

• 5cf1d894.jpg
    5cf1d894.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
i cant speak on behalf of everyone else but im okay with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->