Lucky thread

It was only held for about an hour as the one I did an hour before didn't look strong enough?? Does it make a difference how long since you last pee'd even if its really dark?
It's like the digi has some kinda magical powers over me!!!!!!!

STOP STOP STOP! Wiggler is so right. Ur going to drive yourself mad. It might be that ur urine sample was less diluted this morning

It was only held for about an hour as the one I did an hour before didn't look strong enough?? Does it make a difference how long since you last pee'd even if its really dark?
It's like the digi has some kinda magical powers over me!!!!!!!

It really does matter how long you hold it, you need to give the HCG time to build up in your bladder :hugs:

Ohhhh
Thanks.

Shellie? R u going to keep testing every day?
I tested twice today just to make sure but still BFN

We need some more luck

Yes we do need more luck. I don't know if I will everyday. I have enough to do it once a day until AF. This weekend will be hard because of Easter, and I don't want DB to know I'm testing. I don't want to tell him about all the negatives:nope: I'd rather just tell him when I get a BFP, whenever that may be!

This weekend was supposed to be when we were going to tell all the extended family I was pregnant :cry:

Oh I just thought the darkness of the sample meant that it would be concentrated. It does actually say on the digi instructions....
Use FMU if before period due
Use anytime of day after missed period BUT use FMU for conception indicator to be accurate. I never read the instructions until today!
I always get better lines in the evening so assumed I would get later digi dates then too

FMU is recommended as you cant drink when you are alseeo which dilutes your pee, and also it gives a nice amount of time for the HCG hormones to build up in your pee. Darkness is a good indicator too, but if its dark after an hour its not a brilliant amount of time for lots of hormone to build in your pee. 2-3 after an hour holding is FAB!

My cm is really starting to get more watery and a little stretchy. This is so wierd. Can it be that I'm still get to ovulate? It will be 5 weeks tomorrow since mc and 3 weeks on sun since last positive pregnancy test

Could be hun! My preggy tests were negative the day after the bleeding started and I oved 3 weeks after that. x x x

toothfairy, I don't know if you've seen this chart yet (and of course it is just averages and every woman is different) but I think it has a great breakdown of average HCG in each week (broken down by day as well) as well as when you can expect scanning milestones (such as yolk sac and heartbeat etc).

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

I used it last time I was pregnant when I was worried about my scan to check for the ectopic. Hope it helps a little!

Thanks so much for that chart. It was super helpful!!

I agree!! How are your home tests MrsMcK?

Aww no worries ladies! I am just so happy to have your BFPs to inspire me!

And I know I am going to be a mess from worry if I get pregnant again this month so I completely understand the need for some general guidelines to go by with the scans. Since my last pg was tubal, my GP said I had to call immediately after getting my next +HPT so they can start doing tests! Talk about stress!

Officially done bleeding today and a negative HPT, so I am counting down the days to ovulation. Plus with the long Easter weekend coming up, it will be nice to have some quality time with DH, been missing having cuddles that weren't tearful and sad.

MrsMcK, when do you get your next blood test to check that your HCG is doubling beautifully!?

Toothfairy, have you done another digital test? Or are you waiting awhile to give it time to get that 3+?

:hugs:

Home tests are good. :) Lines are finally getting darker. Haven't tested since my BFP at 8dpo so today's test at 12dpo was darker. Also got my hcg back from dr today. Levels went up to 28 - which means they tripled in 48 hours. I go back next Wednesday for more blood work.

:happydance:Ladies I almost feel bad posting this when some of you are having a tough time...... but look what I just got!! I am sure you all appreciate what this means as I am only 18dpo and never got more that 2-3wks with my last MC at 7 wks. If you have read my posts you'll know it stuck at this for almost 3 wks!! This is how I knew something was wrong.
This came up in about 30 seconds too, had only just dipped it in my SMU I saved, washed hands turned round and it said pregnant 3+ straight away! Usually the pregnant thing comes up first then the weeks comes up a little while later.

Do you think this is a good sign??? I had just called the midwife too and postponed my appt with her until 7 wks rather than the 6 wks I had booked. Hoping now if I get a scan at 7 wks should see HB and maybe the little pudding!!

Hope you get to see a really good u/s at your 7 week appt. And please stop POAS. Or at least wait 2 days or so inbetween the tests to give the HCG time to build up. Oh, and I googled digital tests last night and they actually have very spotty track records. One minute you are preggo and the next you are not. I wouldn't put too much faith in them.

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
Congrats TF!! 3+!! I bet if you take another tomorrow morning you will see 3+ again. :)

Yay MrsMcK! Tripling hcg is GREAT!!

My cm is really starting to get more watery and a little stretchy. This is so wierd. Can it be that I'm still get to ovulate? It will be 5 weeks tomorrow since mc and 3 weeks on sun since last positive pregnancy test

I donno because today mine seemed a little watery too. But I'm pretty sure I O'd because of my temps. I thought I saw a teeny tiny bit of pink in it earlier but chalked it up to crappy lighting in the bathroom here at work. Everything looks a funny colour in there, didn't know if I was seeing yellow or pink! Just came back from bathroom again and definetly a bit of brown spotting -bad lighting or not it was brown! And on my white thong too:growlmad: But I can't decide if that's a good thing. I'm one of those girls who sometimes spot around Ov, and a day or two before AF shows here ugly face! So I donno if its my norm or IB? Hoping it's IB. I guess we'll find out in a few days.

i hope it is ib, Shellie.

i am also one of those girls who spots around ov and a day or 2 before af too.

i hope it is ib, Shellie.

i am also one of those girls who spots around ov and a day or 2 before af too.

I hope [-o<

Spotting sucks (only IB spotting doesn't lol). It's why I went on BCP years ago. I wasn't even in a relationship when I started it, I was on it just so I wouldnt get the Ov spotting.

BTW check out www.peeonastick.com it's really interesting!

i think i may have read every part of that site! haha!

:happydance:Ladies I almost feel bad posting this when some of you are having a tough time...... but look what I just got!! I am sure you all appreciate what this means as I am only 18dpo and never got more that 2-3wks with my last MC at 7 wks. If you have read my posts you'll know it stuck at this for almost 3 wks!! This is how I knew something was wrong.
This came up in about 30 seconds too, had only just dipped it in my SMU I saved, washed hands turned round and it said pregnant 3+ straight away! Usually the pregnant thing comes up first then the weeks comes up a little while later.

Do you think this is a good sign??? I had just called the midwife too and postponed my appt with her until 7 wks rather than the 6 wks I had booked. Hoping now if I get a scan at 7 wks should see HB and maybe the little pudding!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!:happydance:
I've been offline for a few days, so thrilled to come back on and see great news!! In the mean time, I got a positive on my OPK tonight..hubby left town this morning :nope: ...BUT, we DTD this morning and last night, but before then it'd been a few days...so we, i guess have 2 shots at it! I was starting to think I'd never get a positive and sure 'nuff, once he leaves town, I'm in!
Anyhow, maybe it'll work out.
Back to you...are things good with hubby? I thought a couple weeks ago you mentioned some stress? Have you shared the fantastic news?

Ohhhh
Thanks.

Shellie? R u going to keep testing every day?
I tested twice today just to make sure but still BFN

We need some more luck

Yes we do need more luck. I don't know if I will everyday. I have enough to do it once a day until AF. This weekend will be hard because of Easter, and I don't want DB to know I'm testing. I don't want to tell him about all the negatives:nope: I'd rather just tell him when I get a BFP, whenever that may be!

This weekend was supposed to be when we were going to tell all the extended family I was pregnant :cry:

Blah! Sorry to hear that...I know how you feel. Monday, would have been our 9.4 week follow up & U/S...it was still on the calendar, so when it popped up at work, I was so saddened. We still would've waited another few weeks to share with the general public. On a good note, I got a positive OPK tonight, :thumbup: - soooo...while we only DTD twice in the last 2 days, and he left town, our chances aren't too high...but I didn't have a clue when i might O since I miscarried on Mar. 16...so, I'm SO irritated with myself that we didn't get busy a little more these last few days!!! Oh well!! At least I can start tracking again!

Girls....I know I am probably insane but I am still testing at least twice a day. I was having a lovely progression up until 13dpo. As you can now see from the photos they don't seem to be getting any stronger for last 2 days. I am now 15dpo. Obviously they are very positive but I am worried they have stopped progressing again. This is about as dark as they ever got when I MC at 7 weeks. They never got to the point where the control was darker than the test line and I never got a 3+ weeks on a digi. I am really really scared they aren't getting dark enough fast enough?
I am wanting to test everytime I go for a pee.
What do you think? Be honest please don't just be nice! I need to hear the truth!!

HA HA HA!!! I'm having a ball catching up on the last few days! This is hilarious! What do I think? I think...you are Pregnant!
I know how nervous you must be though. With my first two daughters, I never EVER thought twice about it after I found out I was pregnant. Now, since miscarrying, I realize how quickly it can slip through your fingers! There is nothing you can do to stop anything from happening, so I suggest you RELAX, and let the pregnancy BEGIN!
:flower:

BFN this morning!

Had a good cry. I just want my af to start now so we can start again.

Hi comet. I'm sure u r in with a good chance

Oh ladies FMU and 2-3 wks again???? Why did I get that 3+ so fast yesterday? I am gonna test again with SMU. I am so scared something is wrong again. I haven't slept well with worry. I truly couldn't bear anything to be going wrong again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->