Lucky thread

Tooth fairy I have read of this happening on other threads before. If your other tests are darker still then throw away the digi's and stick with those, or better still just stop testing.

IMO you know when something is wrong (well I did and my tests were still blaring) They are still +++ now when I am not PG so a test can't tell you much apart from there is HCG there. So many things can alter the result too.

Massive hugs cos I know how worrying it is, but my bet is that all is fine and the tests are wonky.

Poppy I am so sorry :( Big hugs to you too x x x

:hugs::hugs:Dani Rose thank you x x x x x:hugs::hugs:

I just did ANOTHER test with SMU and got 3+ again. I never had much luck with FMU as I said before. I am kinda relieved I think?? Looks like my levels are just going over to the 3+ mark which is why fluctuating? I am only 19/20dpo so this would be about right.

Think the moral of my story is that testing over and over again through the day with expensive tests is not such a good thing......and that for me I get better result with SMU. I never realised I would worry this much. Every little twinge, lack of symptoms etc has me testing. I hope you're all prepared to go as crazy as you can see I am!!!!:blush::blush:

I am going to try resist testing for a couple of days at least and when I do ONLY use SMU. Hubby works away in week and is home today so this should help as I have to hide the tests from him he would think I was insane if he knew what I was doing.......Hmmmmmm he might be right!

Oh ladies what a worrying time this is for us at whatever stage we're at. I soooooo wish we all had the excitement and innocence of that first (or even 2nd+) round of trying to conceive, getting the BFP then early preg.

I sooooooooo hope this is worth every second for us all one day x x x x x x:hugs::dust:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 2
I understand completely as I did the same thing!

I don't get good results from fmu either. And I hate digis lol!!

Glad it pooped up 3+. hugs

Well ladies 14 dpo and bfn so I'm just waiting on af to get on to the next cycle...not even feeling to sad today that's one gd thing about obsessive testing by this time I'm most of the way through my disappointment. The boys mom told us she had a feeling that we were not going to have a baby in 2012 and she was right! Lets hope her other premonitions of not having to wait to long and that our first will be a boy is true as well. :thumbup:

Wishing you all the best of luck everyone. Don't go to crazy ladies.. I'm actually looking forward to having af and forgeting about it all for awhile.

I think I'm waiting for my af too courtneymarie. We will def be lucky next month

toothfairy- The test looks wonderful! :happydance:

POPPY & CORTNEY: You both are not out unless the witch shows her ugly face!! I still have hope that you'll both be seeing BFPS this month!! :hugs:

AFM: It's been a month since I MC. And this is also O day, I think. I had a peak positive OPK and O pain more painful than I've experienced. O twinges yesterday and nausea, big day before O signs for me. So, I should be drying up and seeing that negative OPK tomorrow, and land myself in the 2ww.

Very happy with how well BD was lined up. 5 days prior and day of O. So, its almost time to just sit back and go 2ww crazy and wait.

:happydance:Ladies I almost feel bad posting this when some of you are having a tough time...... but look what I just got!! I am sure you all appreciate what this means as I am only 18dpo and never got more that 2-3wks with my last MC at 7 wks. If you have read my posts you'll know it stuck at this for almost 3 wks!! This is how I knew something was wrong.
This came up in about 30 seconds too, had only just dipped it in my SMU I saved, washed hands turned round and it said pregnant 3+ straight away! Usually the pregnant thing comes up first then the weeks comes up a little while later.

Do you think this is a good sign??? I had just called the midwife too and postponed my appt with her until 7 wks rather than the 6 wks I had booked. Hoping now if I get a scan at 7 wks should see HB and maybe the little pudding!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!:happydance:
I've been offline for a few days, so thrilled to come back on and see great news!! In the mean time, I got a positive on my OPK tonight..hubby left town this morning :nope: ...BUT, we DTD this morning and last night, but before then it'd been a few days...so we, i guess have 2 shots at it! I was starting to think I'd never get a positive and sure 'nuff, once he leaves town, I'm in!
Anyhow, maybe it'll work out.
Back to you...are things good with hubby? I thought a couple weeks ago you mentioned some stress? Have you shared the fantastic news?

Well, if this helps, this month I got my positive OPK on Saturday morning. We DTD that day and that's it. It had been over 5 days before O since our last BD and then it was like a week later before we BD again (we both have stressful work schedules). I was soooooo upset at my hubby because I thought we didn't do it enough, I thought it would be a wasted cycle and lo and behold I'm pregnant! I guess it really does take only once! So hopefully the same thing will happen to you. I hear it's best anyways to DTD BEFORE the +OPK, so you nailed that!!

Oh ladies FMU and 2-3 wks again???? Why did I get that 3+ so fast yesterday? I am gonna test again with SMU. I am so scared something is wrong again. I haven't slept well with worry. I truly couldn't bear anything to be going wrong again

I think my SMU always works best too. I know how you feel about worrying about a m/c and how you feel like the joy gets stolen from you with each subsequent pregnancy. We were not as excited this time as we were with our first pregnancy - and I know that's only because we had lost our first. I read on another thread some advice and I am doing my best to follow it - she said that you are only pregnant with THIS baby this ONE time so do your best to enjoy this pregnancy and savor every moment regardless of the outcome. That is what I am trying to do. I've already started a book that I want to give to my baby one day. I'm going to write funny stories from the pregnancy, milestones, about the birth, and then continue it with funny stories from their life. I'll give it to them one day....maybe. :) Might be nice to read when I'm an empty nester one day :)

Ahh ladies. I really just can't believe it. This morning BFP! :) I'm still shaking.
Its 11 dpo for. So don't give up.

WHOO HOO! Love1623!!!! That is amazing news! Congrats! :hugs: and lots and lots of sticky :dust: to you!

Keep moving that BFP count up ladies!

Tawn. Thank you.. I KNOW YOU ALL WILL HAVE YOUR BFP SOON :) keep praying for You♥♥♥

Yay congratulations!!!!!!!
So exciting

Were u testing before today? What test did u use?

Thanks. Yes I have been testing since like 7dpo haha. All BFN. UNTIL this morning BFP on 11 doo. I took. Afrer and couldn't believe my eyes as that second line slowly came up. Then took diggin and Pregnant :) you guys will get yours soon as well I know it. I'm rooting for ya :)

Thanks. Yes I have been testing since like 7dpo haha. All BFN. UNTIL this morning BFP on 11 doo. I took. Afrer and couldn't believe my eyes as that second line slowly came up. Then took diggin and Pregnant :) you guys will get yours soon as well I know it. I'm rooting for ya :)

Oh congratulations!!!!!! That makes 3 of us!!!!

Love, 1623, to save me the searching through threads...when did you mc?

Ahh ladies. I really just can't believe it. This morning BFP! :) I'm still shaking.
Its 11 dpo for. So don't give up.

Congrats love!

I decided not to test today. I figure if I am preg I should let the hormone build up so I can see a line rather then all these bfns! I dont wanna see another bfn :( Still dont think this will be my month. Though I nearly got DB to pull over on the highway cuz I thought I was gonna lose the breakfast I was still eatting! Probably vitamin nausea :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->