Lucky thread

I can't open that one either fletch, I'll google it xx

im into cover versions and i really hate ed sheeran but they cover his song beautifully xx

I think I found it but probably not the version you tried to post they are in a studio somewhere?

What song did you all get married to or have as your first dance and for you lovely ladies that are due to get married any ideas on what songs you will choose?

Me and my oh's song will be Paul weller you do something to me!

And evening good ladies, just finished my 14 hour shift and going for a well earned beer!!

Ohhh fun game! We walked down the aisle to an orchestra/symphony version of Metallica's "Nothing Else Matters" (such an amazing love song, if you listen to the lyrics and the symphonic version is amazing!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hssb3Do42w

Then we exited to this :) Such a happy song to dance back down the aisle to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sKH8yjVsM

And we danced to a remixed (slowed down) version of "Just Like Heaven" by the Cure.

hahah totally unorthodox choices, but very us.

Beautiful song bailey. Enjoy your well deserved beer.

I suppose I should share mine as I asked the question.

Dh plays the piano and used to play bob Dylan's make me feel your love which became an adele hit (which I think is even better) so I walked down the aisle to that which oh had recorded his own playing so that it was special to us

Tawn I can't open yours either, I'll google them what was you exit song?

Haha you beat me to it :) That is such a cute story! How amazing and personal

It's called "sunshine, lollipops and rainbows" by leslie gore :) You will laugh when you hear it. It is just so happy!

Plus we had secret confetti cannons with confetti in our wedding colors go off when we were announced man and wife, so it was raining purple and green confetti and we danced through it laughing down the aisle :cloud9:

I walked down the aisle to songbird sung by all angels, exit song was jack Johnson's better together and danced to love me tender but frank sinatras version not Elvis xx

Aww thats lovely mrs duck!! (my iPhone just corrected my spelling of duck there, clearly I type your name wrong a lot!!)

And Tawn sooooo love that song nothing else matters!! Brilliant choice

Lol cos I'm only 12dpo. And I'm not expecting a strong positive til like Monday. But will test with my frer tomorrow morning and let u all know.

I know right! I think it is time we play devil with her now, and start telling her to :test: NOW! Lol. I seem to remember you gals doing that to me about a week ago :winkwink:

Tawn that sounds wonderful the hotel where we married would have had a heart attack if we had done that, they moaned enough about confetti blowing back in the lobby from outside

What brilliant song choices too xx

Hahah Ok fine, but you gotta make sure you post a pic of your FRER tomorrow then! I am so bored in my cycle right now, AF just finished today CD6 and now I prob have 10-15 days before O, so I gotta live vicariously through you ladies!...... in that sense, Bailey, you got any more symptoms besides the spotting!? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->