Lucky thread

FLETCH TEST!!!! Lol no really I admire your patience.

I've just been reading about ovulation spotting and apparently it occurs just before you ovulate......which can't be right!! I'm on cd23, I normally O cd14-18 I can't have only just O'd, stupid body!! Lol, so confused!!

Yeah Bailey! Lol (just to take the focus off me a bit ;-))

I'll post if its + I promise :) xx

My word its been quiet all evening and I was going to post my wedding question and go to bed and you've all come on line and got chatty, don't you lot sleep? Haha

Fletch I can't wait to see your bfp in the morning xx

Hubby is calling from bed so speak to you lovely ladies in the morning xx

Haha Mrs Duck, I don't know how they let us get away with it! They told us they would just cut the confetti into the grass and let it decompose naturally, no big deal. But then after we did it they realized that they hadn't thought about the fact that they had a wedding the next day after us so the poor workers had to go around picking up the confetti bit by bit (and it was EVERYWHERE) to try and get it clean for the next wedding. I couldn't look anyone in the eye I felt so guilty, even though they had Ok'd it multiple times beforehand lol

Good night Mrs duck! I think I'm gonna retire to bed too. Night girls will see you on the flip side. (Bit of American tor u there Tawn lol!!) Sorry I won't do it again xx

Apart from my usual ovary ache and little pin like feelings in my uterus but I had them last month too.....oh and dizziness but I've been at work fr 14 hours and not eaten much.

Fletch very romantic song choices (I just needed to get one more post in to get me through til morning) night all xx

Ohhhh sounding good Bailey. Fx'd this is your rainbow cycle hun!

Thanks Tawn, it would be great but I'm not getting my hopes up this time. I'm acting more "normal" this month. Not worrying about drinking alcohol, gone back to caffeinated coffee and such.

Fletch... Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Yes fletch test again!!!!

Afm, I'm super annoyed with OH. AGAIN he turned me down for BDing and was in bed before 8!! And I had again some weird ewcm so I may or may not be in my fertile time (don't think I am but still not confident enough in saying i'm not for sure) Apparently he has zero memory of turning me down yesterday, and he claims he was waiting for me to make my move on him. But I guess he was so tired when I did that he doesn't remember. Turns out OH has been skipping out on his coffee the last couple of days, so I made sure to set up our coffee maker to make some for him when he gets up at 4:30am cuz OH + no coffee = very tired OH + very frustrated fiancée!! Unfortunatly thou coffee or no coffee, I'm working evenings tomorrow while he's working days so we wont see each other at all :nope: So I will make sure to make him coffee again for Saturday morning so when he comes home from work at 2:30pm I can jump him. If he says no I'm kicking his butt!!!

God you ladies comice to life at night lol... I had an early night.x

Shellie sorry your oh isn't playing ball I hope you pin him down on Saturday xx

Fletch let's see those lines :test::test::test:

I walked up the aisle to here comes the bride as my dad said it was tht or nothing then our 1st dance was Newton falconer dream catch me as tht was our wee song when w met...xx

Where is fletch hiding? Hope she's not having a long lie I'm work 12 hours and won't get to see till 9 tonight :(

Aaw that's cute x

Did any of you learn a dance for your first dance?

I love weddings can you tell?

We were going to but never and we looked terrible like 2 kids at a school disco trying to dance with someone for the first time. :haha:

Shellie u nd to get oh told ur the boss when it comes to bding.. U not doin OPKs Hun?x

Haha I know with all eyes on you and you just sway backwards and forwards

Mrs d 3 days to go Hun, it's flew in, how long hav u got off r work for the op?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->