Lucky thread

Yeah lol its so funny.. Most cold must look like tht doing there first dance. X

BFN :-( I'm out for sure. Got a busy day so won't be on til later. Have a great day ladies xxxxxxx

Fletch, where you at lady? I need a FRER update!

I know you lot have helped the time fly by. I have no idea how long I'll be off work for I think a min of 2 weeks but I have no idea but dh seems to think I I heard him say to his mum that I'll be out of action for a couple of days?? I hope recovery is that quick

Aw fletch I'm sorry Hun I didn't get a positive till like 15dpo :hugs: just wait and see if af doesn't come test then. Xxx

Aw hopefully it will be Hun and Youll be back with us crazy ladies ttc obsessed style lol..xx

Oh no fletch I'm so sorry it could just be late implantation you aren't out yet xx

Tawn did everything go well with your conference call I forgot to ask sorry xx

Well, if af doesn't come ill test on Monday. I'll order a few cheapie for when I get home. I'm okay with it. Just not okay with this back pain :-( sorry I couldn't bring you girls the lucky streak back. Hopefully Bailey will and we will all follow :) xxx

Aww thanks MrsDuck, you are such a sweetheart! Yes, it went really well, it was just a strategy call for a new promotion I am heading for one of my freelance clients. So basically just boring marketing strategy stuff before I went ahead and made all the flyers and ads etc. Haha, graphic design doesn't sound so glamourous now huh?

What time do you leave for your boating adventure this weekend?

Oh good I'm glad it went well now the exciting designing bit

I leave about 3 ish but have got so much to do before then. The weather is beautiful here today so it should be a lovely crossing

Thanks guys for the anniversary wishes :)

Was an ok day. Off to Glasgow today to malmaison just dh and I. Overnight stay. 3 course meal etc :)

Promised him I'd not use phone so won't be on much. Also I keep getting pop ups when I use this site on my phone??? Free stuff, dating stuff... Wtf?!

I feel sick. I'm 7 or 11dpo. What you all think??? My cervix Is gone, unreachable!!

Will try come back!

Ohhh Dani, those are very good symptoms! Have fun this weekend!

I was meant to walk to Greig to Ellie goulding, your song but the power in Cyprus was out lol.

Our first dance was a mix of pixie lott use somebody and then it went screaming into sex is on fire! The whole dance floor was mobbed. Was ace!!

Thanks guys for the anniversary wishes :)

Was an ok day. Off to Glasgow today to malmaison just dh and I. Overnight stay. 3 course meal etc :)

Promised him I'd not use phone so won't be on much. Also I keep getting pop ups when I use this site on my phone??? Free stuff, dating stuff... Wtf?!

I feel sick. I'm 7 or 11dpo. What you all think??? My cervix Is gone, unreachable!!

Will try come back!

Aw hav a nice time..x I keep getting they pop up dating things on my ipad too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->