Lucky thread

I've been testing but if I'm 7dpo it's pointless. Any idea of my chart??

The pop ups are crap are they! I can't close them on phone so have to keep going back and reloading!

Yeah me too they only started a cpl days ago.. I don't do charting Hun so don't hav a clue. Xx

Morning all!!

Awwww Fletch sorry its a BFN but like the girls say, it could be late implantation chick!!

Oohhhhhhhhh Dani!!! they sound so promising hun!!! Test on Monday hun, on my last pg i got a bfp at 9dpo!!!

How is everyone else?

OH and i dtd last night and it was sooooo painful, gonna ask the hospital sunday if its normal! i was in tears!!! xxx

Ohhh no, Cath! That sounds awful! Do you think maybe you have an infection or something? Or do you think it is just sore from your tube being stretched for so long?

:hugs:

I have no idea hun! when they done the LAP they said the tube was only enlarged slightly !?!? I think it could just be pain that will be there for a while, it woke me up Wednesday night but only for a few minutes, awful weird, just wish it would stop now!! i want to dtd without pain!!! xxx

It's okay Cath. Life seems to be on the up so not gonna let a bfn get me down :) sorry your in such pain :-( let us know what the hospital say. Hopefully its just part of the healing process and nothing bad Xxxx

Glad to see you have PMA chick!! your right! your not gona let one month put you down, onwards and upwards!! xxx

You girls and your PMA inspire me! When I get all down and feel like I'll never get pregnant again you girls remind me to be positive. We all are lucky enough to know we can get pregnant, and we WILL get pregnant again!!!!

I was feeling positive until dh decided to be upset that he thought I was pg too but looks like I'm not. Unless I did implant late. Shall see on Monday.

What are you ladies up to tonight? Xx

Im hoping you will have a lovely suprise on Monday hun, and not AF!!

ummmmm.......... im making home made burgers after you all decidedto talk about them the other day then chill out lol got such a busy weekend ahead, Jessie J is performing about 2 miles away from where we live and i really want to go but OH doesnt fancy it :-(

What about you hun xxx

Hi everyone!!

Fletch - sorry about bfn but keep the faith, its still possible you'll get a BFP on Monday!! Don't forget that most hpts promise that the CAN give a positive up to 3 days before AF but that's just only for a small percentage of pregnancies, most pregnancies won't show BFP until the day AF is due!! PMA!!

Cath - so sorry about the pain when dtd!! That must be horrible, make sure the doc checks everything is ok hun! And the burgers sound delish!!

Dani - ooooh those symptoms sound good!! Hope you have a lovely weekend away and come back to a BFP Monday morning!!

Tawn - your job still sounds far more glamorous than mine, yesterday I had blended baked beans spat all over me :rofl:

Mrs d - I really hope you are doing ok hun, not long now! Hope your plans for the weekend helps you relax!

AFM - weird achey pains but I got thoseast month too so just gotta wait another ten day to see if AF shows!
Trying to get my oh to look for jobs in Blackpool now as I really want to move lol!!
Gotta work tonight :-( should have been my day off but I'm stupidly picked up a shift.
My landlady is really annoying me!! She's having an evaluation done on the house coz she's changing mortgage lender and out back garden desperately needs gardening, so she's decided that I need to do it all before Tuesday!! She just doesn't seem to understand that the state of the back garden will not effect the evaluation!! And I'm working all weekend and Monday!!

Bailey you sound like me, once you have an idea in your head you have to go with it and you want it done!!

Why cant your landlady get someone to do it instead of you hun you work long shifts!! xxx

Coz she says it's our responsibly to upkeep the garden (which is in our contract) but infer were moving out I'd deffo make sure it's all taken care of but at the mo weather is shite and we are the ones living with it!! Grrrr just so annoyed coz it won't have any bearing on the evaluation but she thinks it will!!

And she wants it spotlessly tidy in the house!! She's a bit dizzy and thinks that would matter!! Thankfully oh is off Monday but if it's pissin down what can he do?
I guess the worst that can happen is she decides we have breached out contract and have to move out but that will only give me ammunition to get oh to move to Blackpool lol, so who cares?!

I am deffo a person who has to get something done! I want to book the wedding at the de vere like now but everyone keeps telling me I should look at other venues first.....in my eyes why should I look elsewhere when I know I love the first place I saw? Plus my dad works there so he can make sure everything is spot on.

Oh no the shitty days are catching.

Sorry about the baked beans bailey and your unreasonable landlady I hope the gardening doesn't take too long xx

Fletch I really hope you get a lovely line Monday xx

Cath sorry you are pain hun I hope it's nothing serious xx

Dani great symptoms sounds like there is the chance of 2 Bfps on Monday xx

I have finally left work and left all my stuff for someone else to deal with.

I feel fine at the moment just packing for our boating weekend away which will keep my mind off things but I'll be pooping myself on Sunday xx

the weekend away sounds good hun, like you said something to take your mind off it, i bet you will be but just remember you will be fine, it will be nothing - your a strong woman if you can handle a mc you can handle anything life throws at you! We are strong women!!!!! thats my PMA for today!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks cath and wow that was definitely PMA xxx

Chat later when I'm on the other side of the pond xx

Phew.....been gardening!!! Now I'm knackered and I've still gotta go to work!! But half of the garden looks better. All the patio is clear and weed free and swept etc. just need the grass area and the jungle that hides at the back of a garden sorting now!! And I figure if she complains I dont care. She won't even let me put a picture hook up why should I bother?!!

Yay for that PMA Cath!! And you are right, if we can get through mc's and come out the other side with positive attitudes and renewed motivation for life then we are soooo strong, and mrs d I just know all will be fine, after all you have got all us ladies praying for you and wishing you all the luck in the world!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->