Lucky thread

Shellie u nd to get oh told ur the boss when it comes to bding.. U not doin OPKs Hun?x

He says I am the boss when it comes to that but if he's exhausted I feel bad trying to make him. I did try but he really wasn't going for it last night. But next time he says to me about how many times I've messed up his BDing plans, I'm gonna say uhhh well u did it to me too plenty!!! Cuz before he didn't believe me when I say he's messed up my BDing plans, cuz I never said anything and act liek I'm not bothered by it, but I let him know this time I want to and he doesn't and that I'm not the happiest camper!

I'm going to go out and buy some OPKs from the dollar store today before I have to work. I still feel it's too early but maybe it'll easy my mind about the lack of BDing these 4 days (incuding today) if I'm more confident that I'm not surging yet. I know I had what looked like EWCM yesterday but for whatever reason I tend to have it randomly when I have creamy or sticky cm. Maybe it's the mucus plug coming out before I get into my fertile stage??? At least I think I read that's something that happens? Today I seem to be more on the sticky/creamy side, but I do feel like my cervix is getting just a tad softer the last couple of days so I think I will be fertile soon! (I hope)

I was feeling positive until dh decided to be upset that he thought I was pg too but looks like I'm not. Unless I did implant late. Shall see on Monday.

Aww fletch sorry about the BFN. I hope it's late implantation too!!

I never told OH about all the nausea I had at the end of last cycle that nearly had me convinced I might be pregnant. I didn't want him to think I might be too, just to dash that hope away with a BFN, which AF proved it was :( I did tell him about it afterwards when I was on my period, that I had myself almost convinced but I obviously wasn't with AF in town. I feel like I've taken away from him enough with the m/c that I don't even want to talk to him about possible pregnancy symptoms. Probably not the best thing, but at least I can talk about it with my lovely TTCAL ladies!

I'm really hoping this is my month. This is the 4th cycle post m/c and it was my 4th cycle after BCPs that I got my BFP. I feel like if it doesn't happen this month it's not going to happen (which is why I think the no BDing is even more upsetting). We've been TTC now for almost 11 months... well we decided about a week before my birthday (bday August 29) but my next cycle start wasn't until September 13th so I guess more like 10 months .. but still ... I'm finding it really frustrating that things aren't going the way I want them too. I'm getting this all out now because if I let it sit inside my head the stress of it is gonna make things not work out again this month! I have to focus on it all being ok, it'll all be ok!!

Baily I need your PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMA PMA PMA Shellie!!! This month will be your month, we've all had a pretty crap July and so now we are all going to have the most amazing August!! The luck will come back to all of us and this will be your month Shellie. Next time you oh says no to bd make sure you let him know just how you feel about it. I had the same with my oh earlier this week and as it turned out I got my positive opk the next day so was so glad I convinced him, otherwise I may have blamed him if I got a bfn again this month!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Bailey, what a nasty landlord! Sounds like moving would be amazing for you in so many ways! Not even a picture! That doesn't let you make the house feel like it's yours if you can't nest! 10 more days! HURRY UP, TIME!!!!

Shellie, it sounds like our OH's can be very similar at O time when it comes to bd. My DH gets totally put off by the pressure if he knows it is +Opk day and it usually turns out to be very frustrating for both of us, but if I don't tell him he might not be in the mood that day because of his split shift he gets super tired. Sigh. Takes a lot of finesse to handle that kind of stuff! I hope this weekend brings you lots of bd and you catch your eggy!

Uhg, anyone else having a monsoon today? Where is the sunshine? This is getting pretty ridiculous and putting a real kink in our plans this weekend!

We had a monsoon yesterday Tawn, so I've been gardening my boggy marsh rather than what used to resemble a garden lol!

And yeah my landlady is pretty much a pain in the bum!! Can't wait to move lol!

Hey ladies. Your PMA is really helping. Iv been quite down all day. My cb digis were on my doormat this aft and I want to do one but decided to hide them til Monday if af doesn't show cos I really don't want to see those two heartbreaking words :-(

Hope the rain holds off for us all this weekend. Bailey tell your landlord she can go whistle. :)

Mrs duck have FAB time you deserve it xx

Shellie I wanted to keep it from him but he knows when I'm being secretive and he told me he wants to do opks and go through everything with me as he hates seeing me upset so I couldn't bring myself to hide it. Plus he said he thought I was pregnant even before I told him I had been feeling sick. You'll get your Bfp thismonth no worries :) can't wait!

Cath how are you feeling today? Are you still sore?

Dani Fxd for us on Monday!! Have a fabby time in Glasgow. Don't let the thought of doing a pregnancy test take over your mind cos I know that's gonna happen with me lol. And fingers doubled xd for no more evaps!! :) xxxxxxx

Sorry if I missed anyone. Hope you're all okay!! :)

Hey ladies been busy in here I think there has been more skiving lol.. I'm just in... So tired..x

Fletch I'm sorry ur dh is upset I hope it's late implantation..x
Cath I love Jessie j I'd love to go and see her..x
Bailey u hav been very busy with gardening lol..x
Shellie thts gd hope u get plenty :sex: in for O..x
Mrs d glad ur finished work now u can hav a fun wknd before ur op..xx

Bailey, dani and fletch I'm hoping we hav some BFP in here next wk..xx

Tawn we hav had sunshine today Which is very odd lol,,xx

My OPK looks darker but I don't think it will be positive till next wk...x

Omg I was having heart palpitations!!! I couldn't get on bnb lol!! I need my bnb fix!!

Had a rubbish shift at work! Last time I volunteer for a bloody shift I can tell ya!

Do you ladies remember when a friend of mine accidentally sent me a pic of baby girl clothes? Well the exact same picture appeared on my BIL's Facebook today as they have had their third scan and confirmed its a girl saying he can't wait to be a father. Turns out if wasn't my friend who had accidentally sent it me, it was my oh's aunty, she had meant to send it to my SIL not me :-( they are the clothes she has bought for my niece who's due in November. I did really well though coz it hasn't made me cry, I almost did, but I haven't. And I realised that although I have made my peace with the fact I haven't got a BFP yet, and I'd be ok if I didn't this month either (even though I'd be over the moon if I did!) I still haven't gotten over the fact that I should STILL BE pregnant. I should be getting pictures sent to me of baby clothes, and saying how I'm looking forward to be a mother :crys:

But, that's clearly not what fate had in mind for me, and I am a stronger, wiser and more motivated person than I was before and so for that I am thankful. And I know one day I will be where my BIL and SIL are now and I will be the most amazing mother. And I'll be more than ready whenever that day comes. PMA!!

Ladies I just had a little bit of a breakdown at work ...

Got my latest work schedule and the schedule is from September to the week in October when my angel would have been due. I couldn't hold back I started crying. I feel so low right now. I wish I could go home and crawl into bed and cry. But I still have another 4 hours and 45 minutes left to work.

Awwwww Im so sorry Shellie, I felt similar earlier coz I just kept thinking how I should still be pregnant. It's so horrible when it catches you by surprise like that. I hope you are ok. And just remember that your angel will always be with you and be a part of you, and you WILL get your rainbow baby and be an amazing mother. Your angel baby will always be an important part of who you are, but you are a strong woman and you will make it through a of this.

Remember everything will be alright in the end. If its not alright, then it's not the end xxxxxx

Girls I'm sorry you've both had emotional days :-( but look on the bright side, we know we can get pregnant right? I know its easier to dwell on the past and what could have been but try focus on what will be. You'll get your rainbow bfps this month :) PMA :)

It's been very quiet in here today. Hope you are all okay and have a lovely weekend Xxxxxxx

Thanks huni.

I'm glad that you are feeling ok. I am hoping that your bfn will become a BFP soon!! I am so looking forward to all this new luck we will be getting and all the BFPs coming our way!!!

I'm not feeling great to be honest. Just trying to keep the PMA alive. I'm feeling the same as you girls as I saw a lesbian couple with a baby today and had to hold back tears as I was in the chippy :-( if they can have a baby then surely I can. I think it was just pure jealousy that came over me. Had a cry with hubby tonight and he personally wanted me to thank all you ladies for keeping me and these last few months. I told him how you all keep my mind off ttc and make me laugh and he thought it was really sweet :)

Iv teared up now. I think I'm over exhausted with waiting for a baby that its taken its toll on me today. I also designed my tattoo. I'll try post a pic xxx

https://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz49/no-fish-noddy/PicsArt_1342827611365.jpg

Aw fletch hun, you brought a tear to my eye then. You need to thank your oh from is (or me at least!) for being such a wonderful caring hubby to you. You know if you need to talk at anytime I am always here for any of you. And I know it's really hard to keep the PMA AF times but I know we are all meant to be mothers and some day we all will. We are already mothers unfortunately some of us without babies, but we will all get there and I believe in it, I need to believe or else I would just be depressed. Please keep believing hun, no matter what happens xxxxxxx

Oh and If anyone else is still on Facebook feel free to add me to talk anytime I'm siobhan Marie. If you wanna add me and can't find me coz of me privacy controls let me know (I've had a bad experience from having privacy settings pretty lax before so I only allow friends of friends to find me but I'm friends with a few people on here already).

I opened my fb again today so will try search you.

Thank you for being so lovely. I'm si glad I have you and the rest of the ladies to talk to and vent to about how I feel, I just with grieving wasn't so god damned hard!! I wouldn't wish the pain and heartache of an mc on my worst enemy but why me? Why us? Such beautiful, big hearted women? I guess that question will never be answered but I really want my baby today. I looked in the mirror and pushed out my tummy to see what a bump would look like lol. Iv gone nuts but I guess its part of the 'getting on with it' process.

Like you say, we will get there. And when we do what an amazing day it will be xxxxxxx

Ps. What is your profile pic like? So I know what I'm looking for xx

It's the same as my bnb avatar hun....if you can't find me pm me with your name on Facebook. I'm hard to find lol!!

You broughta tear to my eye again!!! All I can say is that I know having a mc was the most awful thing to have ever happened to me, but out of it I have made such amazing friends on here like you guys and for that I am so thankful. I would love to one day meet all you guys (and not excluding those not in the uk!!).

I don't know what I would have done without all you ladies, thank you all so much. And I know that soon we will all be comparing bumps and pregnancy symptoms together.

And not forgetting those who are already pregnant!! I love hearing from you guys and can't wait to see the first pic of a rainbow baby on here!!

Aw ladies I'm sorry you all had such bad days yesterday, fletch tht tattoo brought a tear to my eye, I kno how u feel shellie someone was making a hair appointment and it was sept an made me think omg it's so close till oct now when my 1st wud hav been due and I was hoping to be heavy pg by then :cry: but as u said bailey we are stronger now and it has made us better ppl even tho we do get our jealously come out when we see others who are pg especially girls smoking and drinking while pg...

But we will all get our babies even tho it's taking us longer than we thot we will get them in the end...xxxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->