Lucky thread

Girls :( I understand. TTC is so bloody hard but with losses even worse. My dh is the same. I did get depressed last year. So this time its like I wasn't allowed to show emotion. Everyone around me made me feel like I should just get on with it.

Tawn random Q is your screen calibrated? I think I need to get mine done. I know you are into photoshop etc.

I'm in a stinking mood. No reason lol

Sorry you are in a crap mood dani. Is it a sad mood or angry? If sad then watch something sad and have a good cry and eat some ice cream or have a nice drink!! Any idea what's going on with your cycle yet hun? Are you testing soon?
I was feeling ok til I realised SIL and BIL were over the road. My oh just got home and was asking if I wanted to go over with him and say hi. Thankfully I'm already in my pjs and I look as knackered as I feel so told him I'm going to sleep.
It doesn't seem to bother him that his brother is about to become a father and he should have been too whereas I really don't think I'd be able to cope with seeing SIL. It's a horrible feeling. If she'd been ahead of me with the pregnancy it wouldn't have bothered me as much, I think it's coz I miscarried just before she told us she was pg. Oh well, I'll be getting a beautiful new niece in November. Hopefully by then I might be pg again myself, FX'd!!

Both. I think it's PMS. I'm angry inside for no reason but want to cry too. I've been like this a couple of days. Snapping at ppl. No patience etc. :(

Aw sorry hun. I deal with babies better than pg ppl so it will feel easier once she is here I bet. But I hope we have bfps by then too. 2 due dates in 6 months is too much to take :( April was awful for me ESP as I had the mc the week before x

Fletch: I'm sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face! I really thought this was your month. :hugs: Let August be it!

Poppy: Yay for 6 weeks off! :happydance:

Bailey: Yay for the 2ww, let this be it. :hugs: I would have an awful time of it with my SIL in your situation also. I did with my cousin before I got PG after Lil Dragon. She is also due in November. I was due with lil Dragon in October. I don't get along with my SIL, she is the snobby braggy type... That'd be awful! :hugs:

Dani: I'm glad you are keeping yourself busy! I hope you find yourself pg with rainbow soon. :hugs:

Cheryl: I'm glad your levels are going down. :hugs:

I hope you all get your rainbows super soon! It's time for this lucky thread to have non stop BFP announcements. Lots & Lots of :dust: to you all!

Aw bailey I kno it's hard when close ones are pg but I'm like dani I can handle the babies it's pg ppl tht makes me get upset... Ur symtoms sound amazing Hun I had they stabbing twinges with both pregnancys :)

Aw dani hope ur ok think the full thread is on a low the now, we will all get our rainbow babies soon Hun..x

Leinzlove thanks Hun, I had a neg hpt on mon so I started OPKs tht day and yesterday's was getting darker so hoping for a pos soon hubby's on back shift this wk so as per usual I ovulate on his lates thts why it took us 8 months to fall pg 1st time. How u keeping Hun??xx

So sorry fletch. I really thought u were this month :-(

I'm going to France tomorrow for 2 weeks so won't be on here. I really hope I come back to some BFP's!!!!

Good luck everyone xx

Have fun poppy.

Cheryl funny how pg is worse! It's strange.

My temp at 5 am was almost at CL, thinking AF. Went back to sleep and was over 37!!! No idea if AF coming or not lol. Aghhh

I'm sore today :(

Oh my what has happened this weekend everyone was chirpy when I left and now it's at rock bottom x x :hugs: x x

Fletch please don't go we'll miss you, I totally understand how you feel it is breaking my heart not to be able to ttc at the moment but you girls are getting me through it, lots of PMA. August is going to be the bfp month, everyone will be more relaxed as its finally summer yay xxxx

Poppy you lucky thing 6 weeks off, enjoy your trip to France see you in 2 weeks x

Cheryl great news you are getting close to o, I hope you get to do some bd'ing even if both really tired and I hope you catch that eggy.

Bailey is the tww going slow? I'm sick of pg people too, we'll all be pg soon and proudly able to show off our baby bumps x

Dani sorry you have pms at the moment I hope the sunshine makes you feel better.

Bump I hope you are feeling better soon

Hi everyone else xxxx

Dani I kno so weird think it's just cos we want to be pg so much I want a big bump :(

Mrs d I kno everyone's gone all depressed c'mon ladies let's be positive PMA all the way :happydance:

How was ur boating mrs d? You will be glad the op is finally here Hun you will be ttc with us crazy ladies very soon....xxx

FlEtch I agree, don't leave us :( be sad to see you go.

Mrs Duck I live in Scotland. No sun here! Lol

Boating has been very good thanks but with all the reflection off the water and wearing sunglasses I look like a panda.

I have eaten sooooo much so I'm well stocked up just in case I can't eat for a few days after my op.

We just have our return journey home now to do then get my stuff together ready for tomorrow and it will be here before I know it, I'm a bit worried about it now I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight

Oh no dani I thought everywhere in Britain was sunny today :(

Aw Hun you'll be fine. Xx

Dani I'm with u Scotland sucks no sun. X

Ladies think my OPK is ps but don't kno how to upload from iPad :(

Cheryl you on whatsapp?? Send me it if you like. Il take a look. Can I leave my info here? Not sure the protocol!

Hi ladies!

The sun is back and our luck is back too!!! PMA all the way!! How can we not be positive with this gorgeous sunshine!! I'm just sat outside a pub and enjoying a glass of wine!!

Hope you are all ok today, and I've had my words with the universe, things will get much better for us from here ladies, just wait and see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->