Lucky thread

I actually think I still have m/c nausea. I feel sick a lot. Nothing like when pg but bad enough. Urgh

I didn't have much nausea when I was preg. My vitamins make more neauseated. Not everyday, and it's usually if I haven't eaten. I took vitamins this morning, felt fine. We stopped at Tim hortons to grab breakfast and was eating it in the car and when I was almost done eatting I started feeling sick :( but I felt better after a few minutes, no pulling over on the highway needed :)

I wasn't sick with my 2 kidlets but my 2 m/c in the last year I was awful sick. This last one all day everyday :(

Was sick on the carpet and my shoes one day!

All stopped then I knew something was wrong. Along with other things.

Sickness isn't a good sign for me :-/

Yes I used a frer test this AM... then a digi to back it up..
I miscarried March 2nd bled for 10 days then ovulated the 26th.. keep faith everyone it will happen :)

Shellie, what prenatals are you taking? i take pregvit and they are great. you have to get a Rx from your dr (but then insurance will cover them :)). they are split, one in the morning and one at night. no nausea at all. maybe that will make you feel better?

a friend of mine was taking materna and just cut them in 1/2 and took 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night and had the same effect, no more sick belly.

Shellie, what prenatals are you taking? i take pregvit and they are great. you have to get a Rx from your dr (but then insurance will cover them :)). they are split, one in the morning and one at night. no nausea at all. maybe that will make you feel better?

a friend of mine was taking materna and just cut them in 1/2 and took 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night and had the same effect, no more sick belly.

I take materna. Never thought about splitting it

Congratulations love!!!! :happydance:

How can I still only be 4DPO? It feels like WEEKS ago that I got my positive ov test :rofl:

Congratulations love1623! YAYAYAY! :happydance:

AFM: I think this is O day! YAY! I'm going to wake up tomorrow in the 2ww!

Boooo I had more spotting today. I was fine until I made an attempt at having a BM (sorry TMI!). I wiped and bright red. I didn't even have the BM either lol. I kinda freaked when I saw the blood, reminded me of when I spotted when I was pregnant because that's how a lot of my spotting happened. I basically tried to avoid straining with any BM when I was preg! Maybe AF is coming already :( I hope not.

Also I don't think this is a symptom but wanted to mention it anyway. For some reason I have two really swollen and painful lymph nodes behind my left ear.

Shellie that's how my bleeding happened too :( horrible all the reminders!

I hope its not af and just some random bleeding x

Hi shellie
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for u that it is ib!

BM = bowel movement.

How is everyone today? x x x

I'm good. Pj day then DH and I have a date night tonight ;)

Nervous as we need to "talk" his ntnp attitude is not what I want to do. I want full on TTC. So we need to talk about stuff and meet in the middle somewhere, eeeeek!!!

I looove PJ days, and enjoy your date night hun, that sounds lovely. I hope the talk goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->