Lucky thread

Oohhhh yay I hope you've caught that egg hun!!! I think you will tho,you shaved your bits and everything ;-) Haha loved that hun xxx

Lol I hate shaving bu missed my Brazilian waxing cos of the mc lol...xxx

no what happened was that i went to see a dr in coventry and i live 3 hrs away in teesside anyway the dr did a biopsy of my womb to check for nk cells and said that as a precaution as soon as i got preg would put me on progesterone well i had to get my doc to agree to it first as he prescribes it.. any way apparently the biopsy helps it stick too but im on progesterone till im 18 weeks just cause of the fact i had a loss at 14 weeks but i asked her if my levels needed checking and she said no as there is no agreed safe level for it so not to worry and just make sure i take it as she thinks that im just not producing enough to sustain a pregnancy.. she also said if i found it a comfort i can stay on it to term. my nk test came back normal so i just hoping that she is right and thats whats wrong x

Aw thanks Hun got my tests on tues then think il go to my dr sn as I ge pg again can't believe I've got a pos OPK so soon after the dnc.. Hope I catch this egg don't want to hav to wait months again. Xx

Do you? Does it hurt? I want one for holidays but not if it will hurt plus I don't want anyone seeing my toot lol xxx

Cheryl aw close to where I was yday then!!!

Cath she's a nobber!!! Insensitive of DH right now to even agree (since they aren't close) when you guys are going through so much. Even if I didn't have a prob with the girl I would have a prob with that situation given you are still very much experiencing a loss. Arse twats honestly!!! Send DH on here LOL

Mrs Duck good luck tomo!!!!

hugs to everyone else, and HEY Fletch!!! xxx

lol cathy haha that kinda thing doest bother me although i have never had anything waxed!!

Aw cath waxing all the way I've been itching my talula all day lafter shaving yesterday lol..xx

388986_10150206054389970_1901894935_n.jpg

my birthday pressie from my hubby he waited till he got paid lol my bday was 2 weeks ago x

Lmfao Dani Haha that's tickled me!!! Tbh I don't give a Shit,iv told him I won't be going and he said he doesn't care....what a KNOB lol he can try and find a gift for the baby etc,the gram of the baby,the one who called me a dog etc, told me yesterday ' everyone is invited...even you cath' she was caught in the toilet with a boy in our local town last night.....says a lot doesn't it Haha Arghhh I need a drink but I'm in bed xxx

Ahhhh I hate the itchy period after shaving,you just wanna rip your toot off!!!! Xxx

Bump thts nice.x

Cath lol so funny.. U deserve a drink Hun..xx

lol i didnt shave for my last scan as they did it on my tummy and got a pic the first time so i thought at 8 weeks there would be no need for an internal lol i was wrong lol the dr said she wasnt very good at tummy ones lol ah well ill deffo shave for wed lol

Thanks everyone I'm now starting to pooooop myself but glad the day is finally here well nearly...

Cath if it was me I wouldn't be happy, I would be wondering why he had been asked, seems a bit odd.

Fletch please come back I miss you already, we all have our shitty days/weeks but we'll get each other through it til we all have our rainbow babies in our arms xxx

I hope everyone is well and had a lovely weekend my face is burnt with white circles around my eyes where my sunglasses have been, my dh is the same. We are finally back home so must get my stuff together ready for tomorrow. I'll update you all as soon as I feel ok. Chat soon xxxx

Than you Mrsd you ladies have made me realise I'm not over reacting.

Defo update us hun I hope it all goes well xxxxxxxxxxxx

im starting to flap again lol my scan is wed and im the same every time my sickness has gone from ms to just feeling ill when i smell something cooking ect.. i still have other symptoms but i think its just the lead up to the scan i start thinking about stuff too much :/

Aw Hun hope all goes well at least u and hubby hav matching sunburn lol.. Spk soon :hugs:

mrs duck will be thinking about you tomoz xx
and cheryl its not over reacting its seeing the non sense of the situation x im sure any of us would be the same xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->