Lucky thread

Aww bumbblues sorry about the tonsilitis! I had it two years ago, was sooo sick, I'm sure I had a high fever (didnt have a themometre at the time thou) I was shaking in bed, couldn't get warm, was off work for a week, couldn't shower for days as I would nearly pass out after a minute of standing in there! The worst was despite how exhausted I was, I couldn't sleep! I've never been so sick in my whole life! But, hey I had just started talking to my OH online (we met on a dating website) and who knows what would have happened had I not been sick. I look at it as I got sick for a reason and I got OH out of it :)

AFM, finally BD'd last night! And to my surprise this morning, I think (I hope anyway!) that I'm startin my fertile phase yay! I've got what feels like my true ewcm, and cervix is high, feels open, and softish. I hope it's not gonna go backwards like it did a couple of cycles ago when I seemed fertile a bunch of times before I really was!

Love all you ladies! Feelin good today. Gonna go get ready now as its my mum's 48th birthday today and gonna take her out :)

Yay I'm glad it's finally sunny everywhere it's gorgeous here not a breath of wind and not a cloud in the sky

I hope you are enjoying your wine, we'll all be posting pics of our burnt bits later as we aren't used to the sunshine this summer yet, I hope everyone is having a lovely day xxx

We have a 'thanks' button I think we need a 'yay' button haha

That's good news shellie I hope you catch that eggy. Have a nice with your mum x

Hey ladies just home from shopping with my lovely mum shoes tops and perfume :)

Dani it's Hamilton near Glasgow I stay.xx

Don't hav whatsapp..x

My OPK is defo positive cd 13 woop woop bd lastnight and think il do it tonight and tomoro and maybe tues if it's still pos yeh :sex: :sperm: :baby: we'll I hope :)

Mrs duck I'm well he'll no sun here :(

Shellie woohoo we will be in the 2 ww together, have fun with ur mum...x

Bailey how are u? Any symtoms?xx

Hey ladies just home from shopping with my lovely mum shoes tops and perfume :)

Dani it's Hamilton near Glasgow I stay.xx

Don't hav whatsapp..x

My OPK is defo positive cd 13 woop woop bd lastnight and think il do it tonight and tomoro and maybe tues if it's still pos yeh :sex: :sperm: :baby: we'll I hope :)

Mrs duck I'm well he'll no sun here :(

Shellie woohoo we will be in the 2 ww together, have fun with ur mum...x

Bailey how are u? Any symtoms?xx

:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG01176-20120722-1034.jpg
    IMG01176-20120722-1034.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 6
hi girls. thought id pop in and wish mrs d all the luck in the world tomorrow. i will be thinking of you!

and cheryl its positive so get bding!!

im still in a veerrryyyy shitty mood so gonna come back in a few days. love to all xx

i will be back dont worry. i just dont want to spread my bad vibes. i hate everything and everyone at the minute lol. except you ladies, i mean those immediately around me. im still feeling really nauseous too. :( xx

Mrsd good luck for tomorrow hun not that you will need it!!, :hugs:
Sorry haven't had a chance to look through it all ladies but I will tomorrow,been so busy and oh and I just had a blazing argument......please tell me if I'm in the wrong...

His friend has a niece who is awful touchy feely with oh.....too touchy feeling for ny liking,iv asked oh if anything has gone on in the past he said no,3 months ago she had a baby,since we have been together, 18 months we have seen her a handful of times,last week when as were up the pub she reminded oh that he agreed to be godfather and he looked shocked and couldn't remember when,we were in the beer garden earlier and she walked past and called oh over to talk about the christening which he already knows about from her mother,who hates me and has called me everything under the sun,half hour later he comes back and says omg that baby is gorgeous so I reply 'is that the first time you've seen your godson?!' We get home and I ask him to txt her to ask why she chose him....out of curiosity and he replies no I haven't got her number and I say well I think I would want our child's godparents to be someone who we know and trust and see quite often and then I say can you say why I'm being a bit weird about it,I think you pair had history then all of a sudden your godfather to her kid who you have only seen once and then be stormed out of the house calling me everything under the sun!!!!!! I am so pissed off its unreal girls,I need your views on this....we have a wedding party the night before so ill be in no fit state for a christening the day after!!!

P.s hcg is 22 but i had quite a bit of blood loss yesterday so they think I maybe on my period so got to have 1 last blood test next week!!!! Xxx

Aw Hun tht is strange I think I wud hav to ask myself why she has picked him, I hope you get it sorted, she sounds like a stupid wee girl to be honest. Xx

Thanks hun I'm doubtin myself now thinking I'm being paranoid but I just don't understand how someone can ask a man to be godfather when they barely see them my head is all over the place xxx

my ds god parents i dont see often even though one is oh sister but she lives 400 miles away and one of my best friends who lives about a hr away and i hardly see her but i do think that your oh situation is a lil odd? i think if it was me i would ask the girl next time you see her if you really think something is up she is more likely to tell you.. and even if you are being paranoid its perfectly normal and you oh needs to understand that as she just had a baby and your still trying for yours and i we all know that all this ttc and mc business put odd thoughts in your head try and explain your concerns to him calmly and i would deffo ask this girl when you see her xx

Thanks love iv had a titful if it was the other way around I would ask out of curiosity why me to be godmother but he keep saying its because he's a 'family friend' iv told him I'm not going to the christening as I would feel awkward being in a church with a person who called me a dog,druggy and slut.....that's the babys grandmother who called me that....says a lot doesn't it,she met me once,iv had such a lovely day my hcg is 22 which is excellent so I should be happy instead I'm worrying I'm being paranoid and over reacting :-( need a night out with my girls xxx

Aw cath I wouldn't go either, thts gd ur hcg is dropping..:)

I got my positive OPK today posted a pic earlier so hoping to get a BFP this cycle.. I can only hope...x

Bump did u go to ur dr to get ur progesterone levels checked of epu when u became pg??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->