Lucky thread

Mrs duck.....I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow hun and hoping all goes well!! Hugs!!!

Dani and Cath - so funny your way with words!!! Such a nobber lol!! But I agree! Ask questions hun, always ask questions when the situations dodgy, and when your oh doesn't answer you but just calls you then question again!!! Find out hun I'd be wondering why he is godfather too!

Cheryl - get off here and get bd'ing lol!!

Bump - nice avatar! And don't panic, your little bub will be just fine. As I've said I've had words with the universe and there will be nothing but good luck for this thread from now on, we've had more than our fair share thank you!!

AFM - pissed off coz I tried to get an iPad on finance and was turned down, so it means my credit ratings shit still after my ex nearly bankrupt me!! Oh well I'll just have to save up for one instead!
And no symptoms at all today.....not feeling pg at all!!

Lol, you ladies talking about your lady bits again!

Cath, very strange indeed hun. Even if they never had a "thing" going, I would never choose someone I wasn't close to (or related to) to be a godparent. Even though I have close family friends, I would choose immediate family first before them. :shrug: So I understand you feeling paranoid about it.

Cheryl, lucky you are O'ing so soon after dnc! So happy for you chick! Get that eggy, and be 3rd time lucky, I've got my fingers x'd for you!

MrsDuck, you are deffo in my thoughts and prayers tonight. I hope you are able to give us a good update after your OP and non-cancerous results in a few weeks time. We miss you TTC with us crazies!

Bump, good luck at your scan this week!

Fletch, I know what you mean, I was feeling sorry for myself and took a step back from BnB this weekend too so I could cool down. But you gotta stay with us! You keep us all chuckling with talk of yummy faggots ;) I hope you are able to enjoy your w/e away and come back ready to catch that eggy!

Dani, I looked at your photog page on FB, they are gorgeous hun! You seriously have a major talent (as well as two of the most beautiful children ever!)

Bailey, how is the TWW coming?

Sorry if I missed anyone! Hope the new week brings better luck to this thread! <3

Bump - it bloody well listened to me lol!! Had enough crap in my life to last a lifetime and so have you ladies so the universe better pay attention to me this time!!

Thanks ladies but waiting on hubby coming home to :sex: we had :sex: last night yeh :) every time I fell pg I bd day b4 pos OPK then every day of positive OPKs..xx

Good luck mrs duck!!!!! Thinking of you and sending my love your way!

Tawn thanks so much Hun. my FIL came yday with his laptop and my monitor is defo cold. I've ordered a calibrator so that my editing Is less warm. Think I'm seeing things diff to others. I've about 10 shoots this week sO look out for more!

I'm lucky to have my models for sure. :)

Right girls let's get some bfps on here! Pronto!

Mrs D!! Good luck hun!! hope all goes ok and you can rest up in this sun :)

thank you ladies, im still very VERY pissed off at OH, he slept downstairs last night but hes trying to get into my good books now but i really cant be arsed, as long as he doesnt mention it to me he can do as he wishes!

Dani we deffo need some BFPs! your turn next missus!!

I have finally been allowed my folic acid so i took 4 last night, 4 today and 1 conception tab, trying to get my natural FA up now so im ODing on FA haha!! xxx

Yes please!! I need to see a Bfp to cheer me up!

I think I had a chemical pregnancy this weekend, I just did a hcg test cos I'm stupid and Poas addict and It is faint positive like last week :-( its a whole new brand too instead of one step. So I'm well and truly confused.

Mrs duck we will all be here for you when you get back :) thinking of you xxxxxxx

Tawn :) faggots. Ha. Iv had a good rest and time to refresh this weekend. Hubby is going fishing ohs few hours til Sunday so ill need you girls to keep me sane.

We decided were off to docs next week to ask if we can try clomid and to get hubs series tested cos I'm worrying about his smoking and all the coffee he drinks :-/

Aw mrs d good luck Hun... Thinking of you today. Xxx

Ur right dani nd some BFPs in here. Xxx hopefully u can start us off..xx

Cath gd for u Hun... 4 folic acid lol... Youll be overdosed lol...xx

Fletch glad you haven't left :) u should see about some tests Hun. Xx

It'll put my mind at ease. Iv just read that men can take clomid too as it produces more sperm so I might ask him if he'd be willing if we both took it together? Xx

There is no harm in asking or trying is it Fletch hun? at least DH is up for it aswell thats a good sign!!! any idea when you can get an appointment? xxx

Well I got a bfp today but the line is at the wrong side of the control line. Lol. I will post a pic in a bit. Effed up ICs

Fletch :( hugs hugs hugs x

DANI!!! Have you got any more tests you could use!? you and ICs do NOT get on at all lol xxx

Hahha what Dani? I swear, you get the craziest lines/evaps! You are a medical mystery ;)

As for my screen, I am lucky enough to work off a Mac, and I def wouldn't go back! If your business keeps picking up, I might suggest you invest in a Mac desktop, they start at about 1000, but the processing speed and screen quality, all of it is amazing! I am on a laptop now, but when we get over the financial strain of moving, I am getting myself one for work for sure!

Yay for Bfp!! :)

Well dh is back on Friday or Sunday and he wants to come with me cos he wants us to go through it all together so ill ring on Friday so we can go Monday. Iv had all my tests done and I'm in the clear, but now I'm worried about him. Oh why does ttc have to be so difficult!!! :-(

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/131bba2a.jpg

Opk top, fake bfp bottom!

Fetch you get at home sperm kits. And *cough cough* I have clomid

Tawn this one I re edited a lot cooler than normal and ppl seem ti like it better. https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/7f70b1d1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->