Lucky thread

Dani that is crazy! Did you take another one to check and see?

Not yet I chucked the pee away. Yday frer was neg. Will do one tomo x

Wait, I thought +opks were bfps too?

Home sperm kits? Okay i need to seriously get my head back around ttc cos all I know is the old fashioned way to get pg and you ladies talk about all these different methods and what nots lol. I didn't even know what clomid was until I just asked Dr Google. Lol I'm so naive.

By the way, I can't believe you had a crazy convo without me! Shaving your poons? Mental!! The itching worse than thrush lol!! Waxing is the way forward ;-)

Uhhhhhhhg why do you make us wait!? I am bored out of my mind, cd10 and won't o for a week at least, so you ladies need to keep me busy with your sticks! :haha:

I really love that photo Dani, I'll have to go to your FB page to try and find the original to see if I can tell the difference!

What set of filters do you use? I have been doing a demo of Color Efex Pro 4 and really like it, but not sure it is worth the money for me as I work in graphic creation not photo editing. But it has been fun playing around with all of our wedding pics and such to print out and put up in the new house!

Lol Fletch, glad you came back to us. Like I said, this thread would prob mostly be about ttc without you, and how boring would that be!!!???? ;)

Lol I try my best to keep a positive atmosphere which is why I stayed out this weekend whilst I was down. Ttc is so frustrating and mind consuming that we deserve a good giggle now and again :) you have two weeks of me cracking jokes anyway waiting for o. Lol lucky you lot ;-)

I shave every few days. Dont get the itches now.

Tawn id pee on it but if no line on an ic it's a waste and my last one. I've no ££££ for more!

Right away to shower. Talk soon x

Glad you dont get the itches anymore. I remember my first time and the day after was horrendous lol but I guess if you do it every couple of days you don't give it chance to itch you. Good thinking Dani :)

is everyone working today? Xx

Trying to at least, Fletch! I just spent the last hour setting up our new patio furniture to finally enjoy this gorgeous (long-awaited) summer sunshine! Kind of hard to want to stay indoors and work when it is like that outside :)

What you up to today chick?

Today I'm helping my mum Do her deliveries for the local news paper, then taking Paul fishing and having something to eat with her. Then this evening im gonna do a huge spring clean and loads of washing :)

Hey ladies fletch tht won't hurt taking them...xx

Dani dying for u to test again..xx

I hav another positive OPK today, I had to beg hubby for sex last night and today I've said if he sleeps with me tonight I won't ask for it till next cycle I hate men they at twisters they say they are the horny ones but back shift makes hubby too tired so if we be tonight thts 3 days and just nd to leave it at tht. X

Hey ladies,

On my last long shift at work today yay!! Will catch up proper later but just wanted to say good luck mrs d thinking of you all day xxxxx

Fletch - glad you feel better hun!! PMA all the way!!

Cath - give him the silent treatment hun until he explains why he's godfather!! Don't let puppy dog eyes fool you either!

Dani - omg!! Can't wait for you to test again!! You and these IC's are crazy!!

Tawn - FX'd you O soon hun!!

Cheryl - you have caught that eggy for sure, and I agree men are terrible liars about how often they want sex. They just don't have the stamina lol!!

Bump - hope you aren't too worried bout weds, all will be fine!!

Shellie - any signs of O'ing yet? Keep bd'ing!!

Mummy - hows things?

Anyone else sorry I missed you and hugs!!

ATM - I had a dream last night about having loads of ewcm, I mean who the hell dreams about cervical bloody mucous?!!! And I dreamt about throwing up, and was convinced I actually had got up in the night and thrown up but I didn't!!
No physical symptoms though, but if this isn't my month then August definately will!! PMA all the way!!

Aw bailey hope it is Hun do u think if I bd sat sun and mon with pos OPKs sun and mon il maybe catch it? Is tht enuf bding??xx

I do Cheryl! :) Fxd for you sweetie.

Bailey this is def your month. Can't wait for you to test! :) we have decided to give trying one more cancer. We are still going to docs but I bought 50 ic opks but decided against one step cos they let me down and are so unpredictable. And I have 5 cb left. Hopefully doc will give us clomid and we can get an Aug bfp so I can join u all :)

FX for next month!!!!

Ahhhh ladies im so peed off, its bloody lovely outside and im stuck in this hell hole 'working' gonna book Wednesday off i think and just sunbathe all day!!!

Fletch you just made me really excited hun on about a august BFP - the month after that is September and i might be the one to get a BFP then as i can finally try again!!! YAY!!! xxx

I though your levels were low enough? Or are you waiting an extra month to get back to normal for dating etc? We will have 2013 babies. I can feel it. My good has changed completely lol. Yesterday I wanted to stay in bed forever today I wanna scream from the rooftops. I feel sorry for you ladies having to put up with me ;-/

Aw thanks fletch gd your trying again. Xx

Cath I'm well Je it's pouring here :(

I wish my hubby was off s he wasn't moaning about bding tonight.x

I'm baffled as to why men complain about bding. It's beyond me. They moan they don't have kids yet when offered BD on a plate they cba lol xx

even though they are at 22 i still have to wait 3 months as i had MTX and LAP and a D&C and flushed my tubes out lol the MTX strips your body of natural Folic acid so your at risk of having a child with spina bifida or cleft lip etc, since 9pm last night thought i have taken 8 folic acid and a conception nutrients tab lol my folic acid will be through the roof now lol!

ahhhhh is it really hun?? its absolutely gorgeous down here, im thinking of booking Wednesday off work as its gonna be 27 down here so im not wasting that!!

What time does he finish hun? xxx

Aahh I see. I'm sure you've explained that before so please forgive my ignorance and having you explain it again. Come on September! Hurry up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->