Lucky thread

Dont be silly hun, the amount we all talk in here its suprising!!! well MTX is out of your system in 2 days so im going to OD on folic acid like mad these next few weeks incase it happens sooner lol xxx

Aw thts pouring he isn't in till 11.30 but he said he'll roll on and off me lol :haha: how romantic lol...xx

Hahahaha Cheryl that sounds lush haha what a lucky girl you are!!!

OH has done quite good considering - i think since the middle of June we have only dtd 3 times, hes asked if we can do it tonight and i said no as im bleeding and he said its ok i dont care im not gonna look.................................thanks love! haha xxx

Lol I kno men hav such a way with words after a while lol..cxx

Hahahaha Cheryl that sounds lush haha what a lucky girl you are!!!

OH has done quite good considering - i think since the middle of June we have only dtd 3 times, hes asked if we can do it tonight and i said no as im bleeding and he said its ok i dont care im not gonna look.................................thanks love! haha xxx

OMG, these two quotes from your OHs cracked me up!!!! DH won't even come near me if AF is in town (even if it is the last day and 95% gone, just v v v light spotting, he says "let me know when it's 100% :dohh:) Which means that a 6 day period means a long time without any fun ;)

Cheryl, is your DH on a split shift? If so, mine is too, and I feel ya hun!! It makes bd sooo hard! Especially since we have stepson full time now, trying to find a moment where he isn't tired and stepson isn't around/awake to dtd gets very tricky!

Oooh ladies, I was just catching up and noticed the symptom on my ticker for my 6dpo is vivid dreams, and I dreamt of ewcm and throwing up last night!! Interesting!

I am so bored at work, just another 3 hours!!

Yay fletch so glad you feel more positive!!

And I feel I can win with my oh either, he complains when we don't bd for a few days and also complains when I want to bd three days in a row!! Stupid men lol!!

hehe its gonna be :muaha: all over again

i hope mrs d is okay. been thinking of her all day :(

Oh no it's my turn isn't it?! I've nagged everyone else to test so I guess have to expect it myself lol!! Well I'm 7dpo tomorrow and ideally I want to wait til 14dpo which is next Tuesday. But I have 4 frers and 2 cb digis so I may cave by the weekend.

I'm hoping mrs d is ok too but I'm sure she's fine. We're all thinking of you mrs d!!

Aw u are so going to test lol... If my OPK was positive yesterday and today will tomoro be 1dpo?? Xx

OOhhh Bailey, we are so going to peer pressure you to :test: ! haha

Cheryl, that is what I read, but there are so many other theories. That the day of first +OPK is surge day, the day after is O day (12-36hrs after surge) and the day after THAT is 1dpo. Hahah, that sounded confusing even as I typed it! But it makes sense to me, so that is how I count it! Happy TWW hun!

Cath, I can't believe OH has the cheek to ask for bd when you are cross with him about that woman and her child. :dohh: Men!!!!

And YESSSSS, so glad to hear that the myth is being busted and that all of your men get tired of dtd during O time too! Lol. DH is all up for it when it's his idea or when it isn't the right time, but I swear I have to persuade him that every night IS a good thing at O time lol.

i counted 1 dpo after my 1st positive cheryl, i dunno if thats right or not but my af was right on cue?

yep bailey its your turn :) hehe xx

Well il count tomoro as 1dpo and I'm not testing till 6th aug 14dpo. Xxx

Yep it definately is being busted Tawn, men don't want sex as often as they make out. And they are weak when it comes to being under sexual pressure lol! Me and oh haven't dtd for 4 days now and I bet he starts asking again soon even though I had to nearly beg him last time we bd'd!

Well I may succumb to testing but not just yet......waaaaaay to early to test get (assuming I got O day right lol). I keep wondering whether I got O day wrong, coz I'm on cd27 already and my cycles used to be 28, and last month it's 31. Of I've got my O day right then this cycle will be 35 days! I keep wondering if maybe i O'd earlier but then that doesn't explain the 3 consecutive positive opk's I got last week!!

And Cheryl I always work it the way Tawn does, second day of opk is O day as its 12-36 hours after the initial surge detected by your first positive opk.

Yeah I think thts right I hate having to beg for sex but I only want it 3 days a month so I catch my egg lol.... I hate the 2ww lol...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->